Jesus is coming for the Saints that are clean

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

captls

Apr 6, 2011
167. Prophecy given to Raymond Aguilera on 23 July 1992 at 7:42 AM. in Spanish.
The boat is going to come on the sixth in the year of the Ram. The boat is going to come. Did you hear Me, Reymundo? Did you hear Me? The boat is going to come on the sixth, in the year of the Ram, and you have to put down all that I am telling you. For its going to come with force and the force is going to scare the World, in the year of the Ram, on the sixth day.

Did you hear what I am telling you Reymundo? Open your ears and eyes and put down what I am telling on your computer. For the day is coming of the boat that's coming to San Francisco. Here comes the day of the boat.

For I am going to close the world with the force of the devil. For the devil is everything that is filthy. I, the God of Heaven, of the World with My Son Christ and the Holy Spirit, I am going to shut the devil in the pit. For I am tired of all that is filthy and everyone that thinks they know it all. I am going to place them in the pit if they think like the devil.

For all that is of God is Clean and Straight and only what is clean and straight is going to Heaven with My Son, the Holy Spirit and Me. I want you to send the letters to where I tell you. I am going to give you the money and the people to help you. For no one can stop the Word of God. The One who made the World, the Stars. For the Force of the Holy Spirit, no one can stop. For what I say gets done with the Force of the Holy Spirit.

For My Son is going to come on the cloud and is going to pick-up the Saints that are clean, the righteous ones. The rest I am going to leave for the devil to clean. For the Ones who believe Me are going to do what I tell them and the rest are going to go with their god to the pit. The day is here that I told your father's father's father's father's, father's, and you have to jump and enter the Ark. For the Ark can save you.

You have to read the Bible and you have to look for your sons, your sisters, your father, your mother, all that love their Father in Heaven with the Son and the Holy Spirit. I want you to look for them in the streets, the older, the Ones that don't have food, the sick Ones. I want all the people, all My Saints to look for them now! "This minute!"

Don't wait, for the devil has already started. He is not waiting to do what he wants. I have already released him. He already is working day and night. For he has hunger for the Blood of My Son, the Christ. He wants to fill his belly with the Christians for the day of the devil has arrived.

Did you hear Me, Reymundo with your ears? What I am telling you. Write everything down as I told you. The day of the devil has arrived. For I just want what is Clean. I am going to clean this World from the top to the bottom. That's all I am going to tell you on this date, but the Love of the Father, the Son and Holy Spirit is there.

I just want what is Clean and I will protect you with My Hands, with the Love of My Heart, with the Love of My Son, with the Love of the Holy Spirit. I will protect you but you have to study the Bible. You have to pray everyday until you cannot walk or talk. In that way you can save yourself if you STAY in the World and don't go to Heaven with My Son. Did you hear Me with your ears? That's all. This is your Father with the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Redeemed86

Oct 14, 2011
167. Prophecy given to Raymond Aguilera on 23 July 1992 at 7:42 AM. in Spanish.
The boat is going to come
on the sixth in the year of the Ram. The boat is going to come. Did you hear Me, Reymundo? Did you hear Me? The boat is going to come on the sixth, in the year of the Ram, and you have to put down all that I am telling you. For its going to come with force and the force is going to scare the World, in the year of the Ram, on the sixth day.

Did you hear what I am telling you Reymundo? Open your ears and eyes and put down what I am telling on your computer. For the day is coming of the boat that's coming to San Francisco. Here comes the day of the boat.

For I am going to close the world with the force of the devil. For the devil is everything that is filthy. I, the God of Heaven, of the World with My Son Christ and the Holy Spirit, I am going to shut the devil in the pit. For I am tired of all that is filthy and everyone that thinks they know it all. I am going to place them in the pit if they think like the devil.

For all that is of God is Clean and Straight and only what is clean and straight is going to Heaven with My Son, the Holy Spirit and Me. I want you to send the letters to where I tell you. I am going to give you the money and the people to help you. For no one can stop the Word of God. The One who made the World, the Stars. For the Force of the Holy Spirit, no one can stop. For what I say gets done with the Force of the Holy Spirit.

For My Son is going to come on the cloud and is going to pick-up the Saints that are clean, the righteous ones. The rest I am going to
leave for the devil to clean. For the Ones who believe Me are going to do what I tell them and the rest are going to go with their god to the pit. The day is here that I told your father's father's father's father's, father's, and you have to jump and enter the Ark. For the Ark can save you.

You have to read the Bible and you have to look for your sons, your sisters, your father, your mother, all that love their Father in Heaven with the Son and the Holy Spirit. I want you to look for them in the streets, the older, the Ones that don't have food, the sick Ones. I want all the people, all My Saints to look for them now! "This minute!"

Don't wait, for the devil has already started. He is not waiting to do what he wants. I have already released him. He already is working day and night. For he has hunger for the Blood of My Son, the Christ. He wants to fill his belly with the Christians for the day of the devil has arrived.

Did you hear Me, Reymundo with your ears? What I am telling you. Write everything down as I told you. The day of the devil has arrived. For I just want what is Clean. I am going to clean this World from the top to the bottom. That's all I am going to tell you on this date, but the Love of the Father, the Son and Holy Spirit is there.

I just want what is Clean and I will protect you with My Hands, with the Love of My Heart, with the Love of My Son, with the Love of the Holy Spirit. I will protect you but you have to study the Bible. You have to pray everyday until you cannot walk or talk. In that way you can save yourself if you STAY in the World and don't go to Heaven with My Son. Did you hear Me with your ears? That's all. This is your Father with the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Ok, let's just go through the motions..

This ridiculous "prophecy" fails in an alignment test with the bible. God not only doesn't need Chinese astrology, He detests it (Isaiah 47:13-14, Deut. 4:19). Not to mention He hasn't given any man knowledge of the day, hour, month, or year that He will return.

The language in this sounds like someone (who needs God himself) making fun of real prophecy, more than a "Raymond/Reymundo" (mid-prophecy name change?) actually warning folks.

Reymundo..boats.....really?

The issue of stereotyping recently came up in my life by a close friend. One who I hope will heed God's correction..

God help whoever he (the mocker) is.

Reactions: Lively Stone

John Zain

Newbie trainee
Sep 16, 2010
San Diego, CA
Do you guys believe that God has His prophets today?
Dis is a good litmus test for you ... to see where you're at spiritually.
Canadian prophet Thomas Gibson believes in Raymond ... and dat's good enough for me.

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
Do you guys believe that God has His prophets today?
Dis is a good litmus test for you ... to see where you're at spiritually.
Canadian prophet Thomas Gibson believes in Raymond ... and dat's good enough for me.

What should be 'good enough for you' is God's word. We are told in scripture to test the spirits. If a 'prophet' doesn't give a message that is harmonious with scripture, he is a false prophet. You know what they did to those in the OT...it's a serious thing.
This 'prophecy' is rubbish, and is most certainly NOT from God.

Lively Stone

Jan 15, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Amen, Rach! The Bible tells us that Jesus is coming for all His saints, and we are clean by virtue of His cleansing blood, so the title is erroneous all by itself.

Additional troublesome and contradictory thoughts...

For I am going to close the world with the force of the devil.

For what I say gets done with the Force of the Holy Spirit.

You have to pray everyday until you cannot walk or talk. In that way you can save yourself if you STAY in the World and don't go to Heaven with My Son.

This is not consistent with the word of God. No one can save oneself, and no one will stay in the world who knows Christ when He comes for us. There is no 'if' for a Christian.

Reactions: Rach1370

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unfortunately, things like this don't really ever say anything other than just enough to know they conflict with the Bible.

Thanks, all, for calling a spade, a spade.

Status
Not open for further replies.