Jesus is God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Fred J

Nov 26, 2023
W.P.
Faith
Christian
Country
Malaysia
Hebrews 1: 8&9

When GOD the FATHER HIMSELF refers to the Son as, God 'twice', and also, Lord 'once'.

Moreover proclaimed that the Son, who in the beginning have laid the foundation of the earth, and too the Heavens are the works of His hands.

Therefore, why are certain individuals are in delusion or perhaps playing stupid, or apparently have become blind guides to the blind ?

Where, for only a little while, Jesus was made lower than the angels, since He became a man.

And, is apparent where in His laid down lowly life as a servant, thought it robbery to be equal with GOD MOST HIGH, though He was equal.

Well, that's when these 'carnal' blind guides, took the opportunity to ridicule and deny Him the status of, 'God'.

Apparently, beginning with the leaders of Israel themselves according to the Gospel.

Jesus concluded about them, including the ones in the future, saying;

"Every plant, which My Heavenly FATHER hath not planted, shall be rooted up. Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. and if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch,"

The 'ditch' Jesus is actually referring to is, 'hell', period

Last edited:

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, you're a homoousionist?

This provocative term will likely stir up the usual suspects, but that (and hypostasis) are key theological terms that played an important historical role in defining the doctrine we can't talk about.

This educational note is brought to you by Christianity Board. Loving people. Living Community.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews 1: 8&9

When GOD the FATHER HIMSELF refers to the Son as, God 'twice', and also, Lord 'once'.

Moreover proclaimed that the Son, who in the beginning have laid the foundation of the earth, and too the Heavens are the works of His hands.

Therefore, why are certain individuals are in delusion or perhaps playing stupid, or apparently have become blind guides to the blind ?

Where, for only a little while, Jesus was made lower than the angels, since He became a man.

And, is apparent where in His laid down lowly life as a servant, thought it robbery to be equal with GOD MOST HIGH, though He was equal.

Well, that's when these 'carnal' blind guides, took the opportunity to ridicule and deny Him the status of, 'God'.

Apparently, beginning with the leaders of Israel themselves according to the Gospel.

Jesus concluded about them, including the ones in the future, saying;

"Every plant, which My Heavenly FATHER hath not planted, shall be rooted up. Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. and if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch,"

The 'ditch' Jesus is actually referring to is, 'hell', period
I think those scriptures about the Pharisees may be talking about the self righteous and arrogant that think by obeying the law they are saved and look down on sinners.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Fred J ...I agree, and know Him, that He is God the Son. And yet, this topic has been discussed dozens, if not hundreds of times on this forum. And sadly, many have rejected Him.

Last edited:

Fred J

Nov 26, 2023
W.P.
Faith
Christian
Country
Malaysia
@Fred J ...I agree, and know Him, that He is God the Son. And yet, this topic has been discussed dozens, if not hundreds of times on this forum. And sadly, many have rejected Him.
For it is written, 'Wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye know them, and be established in the present truth. Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance; Knowing that shortly I must put off this tabernacle, even as our Lord Jesus Christ hath shewed me. Moreover I will endeavour that ye may be able after my deceased to have these things always in remembrance. For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of His Majesty.'

Noted about your concern, thank you, for this not our doing but the Lord's through the Holy Spirit. Apparently, many are probably in contention to the same topics over and over again, but the Lord is for the one or two who read and benefit.