Jesus never said he was God Almighty

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No to both of your statements. Are you sure you meant Luke 1:49...there is no immaculate spotless conception of Mary..where is it?

lk 1:49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.

now genius what are the possibilities???

Remember plural “things”

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like Lk 3:2 the word of God came to John...

what are the possibilities?

and it did not come thru scripture alone!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lk 1:49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.

now genius what are the possibilities???

Remember plural “things”
You can drive a semi truck through this entertaining question. There are many possibilities although they are all wrong if not found in the word, the mind and voice of YHWH.

I can list at least 100 things off the bat, of the mighty things YHWH has done. What has this list got to do with Mary's conception of her child? Nothing! It was a miracle and making more of it by twisting scripture for one's justification can most certainly lead toward idolatry.

tsr

Feb 2, 2021
04/20/47
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible teaches from Genesis to Revelation that Jesus was born into the world as the MANIFESTATION (revealing) of God to the world. The truthful Biblical doctrine that Jesus is almighty God is known as Christ's “deity.” Literally, the GODHEAD became flesh and walked the earth in the form of a man. Jesus was 100% man and 100% God.

The truthful Biblical doctrine that Jesus is almighty God is known as Christ's “deity.” Literally, the GODHEAD became flesh and walked the earth in the form of a man. Jesus was 100% man and 100% God. Now God is holy and is a Spirit (John 4:24). As such, man cannot fellowship with God the Father.

Reactions: GRACE ambassador

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What those who deny the clear divinity of Jesus apparently can’t figure out, is that like begets like.

Horses beget horses. Birds beget birds. Like begets like.
By definition, any begotten son of God is God.
The son of God is God the son.
And it doesn’t matter what you claim WORD is usually defined as, John 1:1-14 makes clear that the word not only made all things, including the world, but was then manifest in the flesh, in the world He made.
That’s why they tried to stone Jesus for saying He is the son of God, for “claiming to be God”.
There’s no reasonable way to deny the plain and clear fact that Jesus is the word in John 1. The subject of all of John 1 is Jesus.
He created all things including the world, in the beginning, He was made flesh and dwelt among us.
Jesus came for His own and they rejected Him but those who receive Him become children of God.
John the Baptist came to make straight the paths of Jesus and gave witness to who Jesus is.
John sees the Holy Spirit descend on Jesus.
Jesus calls Phillip and Nathanael.

See a trend yet?

The whole chapter is about Jesus, who is irrefutably called the word.

Facts can be spun, but they can’t be changed.

Last edited:

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The epitome of being good, is to be without sin.

Jesus is sinless, thus He is, by definition, good.

Only God is good, said Jesus.

Jesus is good.

Case closed.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible teaches from Genesis to Revelation that Jesus was born into the world as the MANIFESTATION (revealing) of God to the world. The truthful Biblical doctrine that Jesus is almighty God is known as Christ's “deity.” Literally, the GODHEAD became flesh and walked the earth in the form of a man. Jesus was 100% man and 100% God.

The truthful Biblical doctrine that Jesus is almighty God is known as Christ's “deity.” Literally, the GODHEAD became flesh and walked the earth in the form of a man. Jesus was 100% man and 100% God. Now God is holy and is a Spirit (John 4:24). As such, man cannot fellowship with God the Father.
I see you are a conditioned and raised as a typical Trinitarian, or some variant of it by your words. I am not of course.

I do not align with any denomination and rather not be framed into one. I do however tend to agree with Biblical Unitarians and Christadelphians especially. And then I do not agree with all of their doctrine either. It is not in the critical areas of their doctrine.

One thing I do not believe in is a Trinity, or Godhood, as it is prescribed and defined by Trinitarians, along with some of their altered scripture with its sole purpose of promoting a Godhead Trinitarianism. There is only one God alone who is the Father, YHWH and his Son, and I prefer calling him Yahshua.

Yahshua was born a man at the appointed time to be the Son of God, and the Messiah, to execute the ongoing plan of his Father for our redemption and salvation. I also believe we fellowship with the Father, our only God, if and only if we possess the Spirit of his Son, Yahshua. I am a witness to this fellowship today. I fellowship with both the Father and the Son in spirit today, since my rebirth.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I fellowship with both the Father and the Son in spirit today, since my rebirth.
Yes, good, it is, Precious friend. Since I was saved, Purchased By
God's Own BLOOD, I also was "called Into Fellowship With my
SAVIOUR, The LORD JESUS CHRIST!"
(Acts 20 : 28; 1 Corinthians 1 : 9 KJB!)
Amen?

I studied prayerfully and Carefully and found a Few Passages For
The "Deity" of The Blessed Holy Spirit, Who Dwells within, And
Further Found Over 150 For The "Deity" Of The LORD JESUS CHRIST,
Also. Here are the First Few, And, Please Be Very Richly Blessed!:

Is The Holy Spirit God?: According To The Pure And Holy Scriptures!:

(A) The Holy Spirit Is The God That "Ananias And Sapphira lied to!"
(Acts 5 : 3-4 KJB!).

(B) The Holy Spirit IS The God That Raised JESUS CHRIST From The Dead!,
(Romans 8 : 9-11 cp 1 Corinthians 6 : 14; 2 Corinthians 4 : 14; 1 Peter 3 : 18)

(C) The Holy Spirit IS The Omnipresent God That Dwells IN All "believers,"
Being The "Blessed Teacher!," For: Understanding!
(Romans 8 : 9-11 cp 1 Corinthians 3 : 16, 6 : 19, 2 : 13!)

Is JESUS CHRIST The Almighty God? What Saith The Pure
And Holy Written WORD Of God, The SCRIPTURES?

The First 13 { of 150+ } SCRIPTURAL “Reasons” {Evidence!}
JESUS CHRIST Is Almighty God:

1) God Was Manifest In The Flesh! (1 Timothy 3 : 16)
JESUS CHRIST Was Manifest In The Flesh! (John 1 : 14)

2) JESUS CHRIST Is EMMANUEL
“interpreted = God With us!" (Matthew 1 : 21-23)

3) The SON, JESUS CHRIST Is Called
God, By HIS Own Father!
(Hebrews 1 : 8)

4) JESUS CHRIST Is Called
The Great God And Saviour!
(Titus 2 : 13)

5) JESUS CHRIST Is Called
The Mighty God!
(Isaiah 9 : 6 cp Jeremiah 32 : 18)

6) JESUS CHRIST Is Called
The True God And Eternal Life!
(1 John 5 : 20)

7) JESUS CHRIST Is Over All, God,
Blessed For Ever. Amen!
(Romans 9 : 5)

8) ALL the angels of God Worship HIM!
(Hebrews 1 : 6), therefore, It Is Impossible
for JESUS CHRIST to be = “Michael the archANGEL!”

Therefore, All The “Evidence” In The Pure And Holy WORD Of God
Plainly And Clearly Teaches All
“humble” students that:

JESUS CHRIST Is God Almighty! Amen?

9) JESUS CHRIST was WORSHIPPED!
(Matthew 2 : 11, 14 : 33, 28 : 9; Luke 24 : 52)

Not once did JESUS Say, "See thou do it not,"
as "an angel NOT to be worshipped," spoke
in Revelation 19 : 10, And, 22 : 8-9!

Since ONLY The LORD God is to be worshipped!
(Exodus 34 : 14; Psalms 29 : 2, 45 : 11, 86 : 9, et al;
Matthew 4 : 10; Luke 4 : 8; Revelation 22 : 9):

Holy SCRIPTURE Clearly Teaches us JESUS CHRIST Is God!

10) Every knee shall bow, and "every tongue"
shall confess to GOD!
(Romans 14 : 11; Isaiah 45 : 21-23).

The GOD "every tongue is confessing to,”
Is The LORD JESUS CHRIST! (Philippians 2 : 11)

To be continued...

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God Almighty Is Whom?:

11) JESUS CHRIST Is Called The SAVIOUR!
(Luke 2 : 11; Acts 5 : 30-31, 13 : 23; Titus 1 : 4, 2 : 13)
(2 Peter 1 : 1, 11, 2 : 20, 3 : 18, 1 John 4 : 14)

ONLY Jehovah God ALONE Is The SAVIOUR!
(Isaiah 43 : 3, 11, 45 : 15, 21; Hosea 13 : 4; Luke 1 : 47)
(1 Timothy 1 : 1, 2 : 3, 4 : 10; Titus 1 : 3, 2 : 10, 3 : 4; Jude 1 : 25)

Therefore, JESUS CHRIST Is God!

12) JESUS CHRIST Forgave sins! (Matthew 9 : 2; Mark 2 : 5)
ONLY GOD Can Forgive sins! (Mark 2 : 7)

Pure And Holy SCRIPTURE Teaches us (Titus 2 : 13):

JESUS CHRIST Is The Great God, The
Only Saviour Who Can Forgive sin!!

If we Deny HIS Deity, how can HE FORGIVE us our sins?
After all, It is Only God's OWN BLOOD (Acts 20 : 28 KJB!),
That Has Power To "CLEANSE
us From ALL sin!" Amen?

And, Finally, WHO Is God, The JUDGE Of All?

13) God Almighty Is The JUDGE Of All!

And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest
them which do such things, and doest the
same, that thou shalt escape The Judgment Of God?…

...But after thy hardness and impenitent heart
treasurest up unto thyself Wrath against
The Day Of Wrath and Revelation Of
The Righteous JUDGMENT Of God! (Romans 2 : 3, 5)

...God The JUDGE of all!...God Will JUDGE!… (Hebrews 12 : 23, 13 : 4)
...Strong Is The LORD God Who JUDGES!... (Revelation 18 : 8)

JESUS CHRIST Is God, Because All The Verses In The Holy BIBLE,
That Talk About GOD Being The JUDGE, Must Refer To JESUS CHRIST,
Since HE Alone JUDGES! The Father JUDGES no man!
(John 5 : 22)

The Father Has Committed All JUDGMENT
To His SON, The LORD JESUS CHRIST!
! (John 5 : 22) Why?

"That All men should honour The SON, even as
they honour The Father. He that honoureth not The SON
honoureth not The Father Who Hath Sent HIM!" (John 5 : 23)
-------------------------
JW's, SDA's, Unitarians, And All Dear Readers, do you Really Honor The SON?
Only God Almighty Is The RIGHTEOUS Judge = The LORD JESUS CHRIST!

Precious friend(s) Will you Now... Completely 100% “trust” (believe, place faith in)
God:
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, HIS Precious BLOOD, And HIS Resurrection!!

to “Receive Forgiveness Of All your sins”?
and go to The Judgment Seat Of CHRIST
for “rewards,” (1 Corinthians 3 : 8-15)

OR... ?...will you die in UNbelief (trusting in
“religion, religious works, men's false
teachings, “Other deeds," or, a Different Jesus, Other Than:
God, The Saviour, JESUS CHRIST, HIS BLOOD, And HIS Resurrection!,

and go to:

The Great White Throne Judgment Of
GOD ALMIGHTY [ JESUS CHRIST ]

and perish in Eternal Condemnation?
(Revelation 20 : 11-15)

Precious friend(s), Are you “religious” or is your “sin FORGIVEN," so
that you Are Ready for God's RIGHTEOUS Judgment?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Wow, this is a lot to respond to in one setting. And I know as I quickly scanned it, I disagree with most of it so I will decline to comment on the content. I guess you think that Yahshua is the same as YHWH? Then that says it all for me.

I hope the way you wrote here, with just scripture references and short text is not your only method of persuasion and proof of what you believe in.

Can you write a scripture based commentary about the nature of God, the Father and his Son, and compare and contrast these two beings? This may interest me.

Thanks

APAK

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yea, less humbling than conceding a point, you just go from one verse to another hoping something trinitarian sticks from unitarian text.

you can make any point you like ask any question I available

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you can make any point you like ask any question I available

From the thread I started on prayer for an 85-yo friend whose wife is dying today, I was looking at the topical index under grief and found this. The first sentence is definitive, isn't it, that God - in his unitarian nature - is the God and Father of Jesus?

Compare it to this sentence structure. All praise goes to Joe Biden, father of our Lord Hunter, the Drugged Out One. Doesn't this sentence mean all praise goes to Joe Biden, alone - and none to Hunter? And that Joe Biden is the Father of Hunter?

2 Corinthians 1:3
The Voice

3 All praise goes to God, Father of our Lord Jesus, the Anointed One. He is the Father of compassion, the God of all comfort.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From the thread I started on prayer for an 85-yo friend whose wife is dying today, I was looking at the topical index under grief and found this. The first sentence is definitive, isn't it, that God - in his unitarian nature - is the God and Father of Jesus?

Compare it to this sentence structure. All praise goes to Joe Biden, father of our Lord Hunter, the Drugged Out One. Doesn't this sentence mean all praise goes to Joe Biden, alone - and none to Hunter? And that Joe Biden is the Father of Hunter?

2 Corinthians 1:3
The Voice

3 All praise goes to God, Father of our Lord Jesus, the Anointed One. He is the Father of compassion, the God of all comfort.

Acts 4:30 By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus

Exodus 15:6
Thy right hand, O Lord, is become glorious in power: thy right hand, O Lord, hath dashed in pieces the enemy.

refers to God I believe

I’ll pray for them

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s it? Pretend I did not ask about a particular verse. Just divert attention to verses you prefer? Good day sir.

that’s a good verse but it only refers to Jesus having two natures
God is His father

Jn 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus Christ is God as far as we are concerned, because no one comes to the Father but through his only begotten Son.

Some people think that the Father is a Man, God the Father is not a Man at all.

No one can fathom God the Father at all, but only in regards to Jesus Christ we can come to understand the truth about Man and our position with God and it's the Holy Spirit that trumps even Jesus Christ in the flesh. for it's not about Jesus in the flesh that we receive, you need the Holy Spirit to comprehend it all.

2000 years ago They seen Jesus in the flesh but that was not the point in fact. The Pharisees might of recognised it if they had eyes to see and ears to hear or they would of known who Jesus truly was, just like Nathaniel did, remember Nathaniel was a true Israelite according to Jesus Christ in fact, so the Disciples had faith in Jesus but they did not know him until they received the Holy Spirit. then the Lights of their Soul went on.
Jesus is the vine and you are the branches, he who abides in Jesus, Jesus abides in him ! That's how we bearth much fruit.
The Pharisees etc were not worthy of being Israelites in fact, as St Stephen pointed out in Acts as well, they had got off track.

A people who will not be ruled by God are destined to be ruled by Tyrants.

The Stain of Original Sin is a defect in one, without Grace in Jesus Christ you will not have the power to have a handle on such temptations.

Christ dwells in the intellect by faith, in the heart and affections by Charity in the Soul by Grace.

Abide in faith hope and charity, these three, but the greatest of these is charity. one needs all 3 or you don't have charity to start with.

Their is 3 ingredients if you will to make up one of charity, so to such is also of the Trinity as they are all part of one in the same. you can not take one out of the unity because they belong as one in the same, some what like a cake you could say, like this is a Banana Cake and that's a mud cake, they both have ingredients but you need the correct ingredients to make such, the bananas do not go into the mud cake now do they.

Reactions: tsr

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Can you write a scripture based commentary about the nature of God, the Father and his Son, and compare and contrast these two beings?
You cannot leave the Holy Spirit out of this. So God is one God, but eternally existent as three Persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. And all three were present at the baptism of Christ. Which means that this in not rocket science.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte
Status
Not open for further replies.