Jesus said, "Few There Be That Find It" Matthew 7:14.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The point is not me calling anything what I want...but you calling a would-be Christian denomination an entirely different religion. Get your words straight! It's causing you to make errors and false statements.

As for the church at Smyrna, it was I who pointed it out to you. But to be clear, it was not the church at Smyrna that Jesus referred to as a synagogue of Satan, but rather those who were persecuting them.
The church in Smyrna had apparently been infiltrated by some that were claiming to be Jews and were persecuting Christians. There is not much information about it. It apparently had a rich membership.

I don't consider the Catholic church to be a Christian denomination. Many Catholics do not want to be called Christian. The want to be called Catholics.

Reactions: amigo de christo

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didnt condemn any of them . All i said was WEDO gotta warn them to come out of that wicked place .
Be encouraged scott . But i have a tremendous sense of urgency . TIME IS SHORT . folks can mock that all
they want too . BUT IT IS SHORT . and my desire isgood for all . THUS with this great sense of urgency
i am gonna continue to exhort and warn all and remind all .
TIME IS SHORT . heck even tomorrow is not gauranteed .
IF a soul dies tonight having rejected JESUS , IT wont like the next place it sees .
AND I JUST DONT want that for folks . SO false places must be exposed in hopes at least some will hear
And all false doctrine that leads astray must be exposed . I aint the monster scott . I SIMPLY DESIRE LIFE and GOOD FOR ALL .

Great...but you would do better to start another thread on that topic.

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're venting another issue than the Original Post. But why the fangs regarding what I have not said? Sounds personal.
THERE is no fangs . dont let the BIG LETTERS fool ya . they are BIG out of a sense of URGENCY not hate , not fangs
but fear for souls . I am very very deeply worried and highly concerned for so many .
SCOTT , we got us another jesus getting preached , another gospel getting preached . Todays version of jesus
is overlooking sins and even wearing a rainbow dress . THAT AINT JESUS .
ITS THE DEVIL IN DRAG is all it is using the name of JESUS to lead folks to HIM , TO THE DEVIL
leading all to a Love that will unify not only the faiths but the religions . THE LOVE GOD OF SATANS CREATION .
and this doctrine is in most every singel church to at least SOME degree . This might sting
but yes even rick warren is A DECIEVER as are many . THEY ALL IN IT TOGETHER , BIRDS OF THE LOVE FEATHER TO UNIFY
all under A LIE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The church in Smyrna had apparently been infiltrated by some that were claiming to be Jews and were persecuting Christians. There is not much information about it. It apparently had a rich membership.

I don't consider the Catholic church to be a Christian denomination. Many Catholics do not want to be called Christian. The want to be called Catholics.
IT aint christain . its a harlot . warn every and all that you can . PS ya better watch out , ITS INFLUENCE
is already IN A LOT OF PROTESTANT CHURCHES . many leaders do the bidding of the HARLOT . watch out .
cause it is all over the protestant realm . I MEAN ALL OVER IT . its message is this love unity stuff .
Though it begins small , the leaven rises up and will take them to great darkness .
Watch OUT . IT IS ALL OVER THE PROTESTANT REALM TOO .

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Gauging by your content here...why did you name the thread "Jesus said, "Few There Be That Find It" when obviously it's more about your idea that Catholics are not Christian?

Mink57

Aug 4, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
all catholics are not created equal . BUT ALL , now do take close heed to this , BUT ALL catholics
need to be warned to flee the harlot . lambs dont let folks sit under WHORES .
But if you think me to be wrong lets use some bible to prove this .
I HAVE this against you , YOU ALLOW , ALLOW , simply ALLOW my people to be seduced
by that jezebel . YEAH ITS NOT SIN to warn against that unholy hole of darkness . do forgive the words
but the message does remain , IT AINT SIN TO WARN folks to NOT SIT UNDER HARLOTS and FALSE SEDUCERS .
ITS ACTUALLY SIN NOT TO WARN THEM . Cause GOD began that little speech not with
OH YOU HAVE DONE WELLL that you have hugged all and allowed all to sit under .............
HE SAID I HAVE THIS AGAINST , AGAINST , AGAINST , AGAINST YOU .
NOW WHO wants that . this lamb aint the hater folks thinks me to be . I JUST EXPOSE FALSE DOCTRINE
and THE FALSE WHO TEACH IT . AND NO MAN CAN STOP ME EITHER .
Which means, ab-so-lutely-NOTHING about "Catholics"

Seriously, SOME of you seem to use whatEVER thread is available to *bash* Catholics.

The sad part is, that MOST of you have NO IDEA what Catholicism is all about. You're basing your judgements on what you've "heard" and/or read...

...by anti-Catholic groups, no less.

Last edited:
  • Sad

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which means, ab-so-lutely-NOTHING about "Catholics"

Seriously, SOME of you seem to use whatEVER thread is available to *bash* Catholics.

The sad part is, that MOST of you have NO IDEA what Catholicism is all about. You're basing your judgements on what you've "heard" and/or read...

...by anti-Catholic groups, no less.
actually this is not true at all .
I was drawn to CHRIST outside of any church . I simply learned in the bible .
In time i did visit some churches .
I also researched all denominations , like mormon , jw , adventist , Catholic .
I read their own books and etc . I DID my own research for myself .
And yes i wont go sit under all that . The RCC as well as them others were bad news . BUT i did my own research
IN a library , reading real books by their own teachers . YEP . Out of great love i must advise you , Get out of that place
and simply learn them scriptures for you . PS , i am unable to point you to the protestant realm either .
WAY too many have tanked big time . Let alone a lot were bad news from their get go . Its not looking too good
for ol christendom . I DO pray that does change . But folks gonna have to get in them bibles for themselves
and do some serious prayer too .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I stand against any that corrupt God's plainly written word; not excludinging any of those that hold to the traditions, rituals, heresies or doctrines of men to be accepted as among those of faith.

Colossians 2:8
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Matthew 15:9
But in vain they do worship me, Teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Galatians 5:
20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies,
21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Many have been found to be practicing the above sins yet accepted by diverse church leaderships.
“Heresy” is an opinion that varies from the truth of the Word, and came to be understood as self-chosen doctrines that do not originate from God.

Ritual-based religion for example, is when a person is required to observe lists of do's and don'ts. There are multiple denominations that hold to these. It is not just one or another.
It should not be used against individuals but we all should pray for one another that NONE BE DECEIVED AWAY FROM GOD !

• Love

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Mink57

Aug 4, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh STOP already with your proselytizing. Doesn't do MOST people any good to hear about YOUR "opinion" about what Christ wants...what Christ believes... what Christ says.
And yes i wont go sit under all that . The RCC as well as them others were bad news . BUT i did my own research
IN a library , reading real books by their own teachers . YEP . Out of great love i must advise you , Get out of that place
and simply learn them scriptures for you .
PS , i am unable to point you to the protestant realm either .
WAY too many have tanked big time . Let alone a lot were bad news from their get go . Its not looking too good
for ol christendom . I DO pray that does change . But folks gonna have to get in them bibles for themselves
What in the world causes you to believe that I DON'T ALREADY read the Bible or that I don't ALREADY do some "serious prayer"?
and simply learn them scriptures for you . PS , i am unable to point you to the protestant realm either .
Geez, you're like a broken record. "Get into the bible!" What in the WORLD makes you think that SOME people who post here, REGARDLESS of their denomination DON'T 'get into the bible'?

Before I rejoined the Catholic faith, I did what you did. Looked into Mormon...Islam..."Born Again", yadda, yadda, yadda.. Read 'their' books, saw their 'sermons', too. Spent several years doing this.

And in the end, I re-chose the Catholic faith. I have no intention here of explaining WHY I did.

Does the Catholic faith promote reading Scripture? YES, it does. My Catholic Bible has a prologue that suggests that Catholics (I'm paraphrasing) find a Bible study group...EVEN IF IT'S NON-CATHOLIC...because Catholicism recognizes that our faiths can overlap.

I would not want to be in a Bible study group that promotes OSAS. By the same token, I'm sure that the study group would not want a member who believes in Infant Baptism.

But heck...to paraphrase again, "Why Can't We All Just Get Along"?

• Sad

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh STOP already with your proselytizing. Doesn't do MOST people any good to hear about YOUR "opinion" about what Christ wants...what Christ believes... what Christ says.

What in the world causes you to believe that I DON'T ALREADY read the Bible or that I don't ALREADY do some "serious prayer"?

Geez, you're like a broken record. "Get into the bible!" What in the WORLD makes you think that SOME people who post here, REGARDLESS of their denomination DON'T 'get into the bible'?

Before I rejoined the Catholic faith, I did what you did. Looked into Mormon...Islam..."Born Again", yadda, yadda, yadda.. Read 'their' books, saw their 'sermons', too. Spent several years doing this.

And in the end, I re-chose the Catholic faith. I have no intention here of explaining WHY I did.

Does the Catholic faith promote reading Scripture? YES, it does. My Catholic Bible has a prologue that suggests that Catholics (I'm paraphrasing) find a Bible study group...EVEN IF IT'S NON-CATHOLIC...because Catholicism recognizes that our faiths can overlap.

I would not want to be in a Bible study group that promotes OSAS. By the same token, I'm sure that the study group would not want a member who believes in Infant Baptism.

But heck...to paraphrase again, "Why Can't We All Just Get Along"?
The jews and others warned pual to cease with proselytizing . HE didnt and yes it did cost him .
NOR WILL I , and yes it will cost me . THE HARLOT is a voice I WONT HEED . Its love is false , its unity is false .
Now allow me some parting words . IF ANYTHING I NEED TO ONLY TRIPLE DOWN and INCREASE the proselytizing .
I DONT HEED satans right hand man franics nor any other voice . I do not fear man nor the cost of suffering .
JESUS gonna be preached on my watch . and the false all inclusive unity love will be exposed .
Sorry but we cant just all get along . See that phrase , that is how EVIL TOOK OVER THE CHURCH .
under the guise of oh lets get along and just find common ground , not correct , not etc . THIS LAMB WONT HEED IT .
IF this makes me seem as a hater of humanity then so be it . Hold not thy breath waiting for me to conform to the harlot .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I stand against any that corrupt God's plainly written word; not excludinging any of those that hold to the traditions, rituals, heresies or doctrines of men to be accepted as among those of faith.

Colossians 2:8
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Matthew 15:9
But in vain they do worship me, Teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Galatians 5:
20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies,
21 envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Many have been found to be practicing the above sins yet accepted by diverse church leaderships.
“Heresy” is an opinion that varies from the truth of the Word, and came to be understood as self-chosen doctrines that do not originate from God.

Ritual-based religion for example, is when a person is required to observe lists of do's and don'ts. There are multiple denominations that hold to these. It is not just one or another.
It should not be used against individuals but we all should pray for one another that NONE BE DECEIVED AWAY FROM GOD !
Double down on that stance . The WHORE rests not and she has many who do her work .
To silence the voice of truth which saves . Correct not she cries , judge not , find common ground
but to those under her influence they know not that this is how a church be leavened and destroyed from within .
STAND ON THE BIBLICAL TRUTH . Satan rests not and we can not give him even an inch of the ruler .
For many have done so , and if you give one inch to him , HE BECOMETH THE RULER ITSELF .
Stay planted in that bible and sway not from one word in it . This is an end time last hour battle
for the souls of men . INquity has sky rocketed and the love for truth has waxed ice cold
being replaced by a love that came of the world through men who served the darkness and dark one .
THIS IS real and we must stand and arise and contend and defend for the true faith . Many will reject
but some will hear .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Mink57

Aug 4, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The jews and others warned pual to cease with proselytizing . HE didnt and yes it did cost him .
NOR WILL I , and yes it will cost me . THE HARLOT is a voice I WONT HEED .
BIIIIG difference between "proselytizing" and proselytizing based on *your* interpretations.
Its love is false , its unity is false .
Now allow me some parting words . IF ANYTHING I NEED TO ONLY TRIPLE DOWN and INCREASE the proselytizing .
YOURS...or Christ's?
I DONT HEED satans right hand man franics nor any other voice . I do not fear man nor the cost of suffering .
JESUS gonna be preached on my watch . and the false all inclusive unity love will be exposed .
Sorry but we cant just all get along .
Well...you MIGHT be right. Especially if you're so RIGID in your own beliefs that you can't see that God and Jesus is about MERCY.

Seems that the god YOU pray to is different from the one *I* believe in.
See that phrase , that is how EVIL TOOK OVER THE CHURCH .
under the guise of oh lets get along and just find common ground , not correct , not etc . THIS LAMB WONT HEED IT .
IF this makes me seem as a hater of humanity then so be it . Hold not thy breath waiting for me to conform to the harlot .
Hate humanity all you want. Interesting how Jesus commands us to "love others."

If you hate humanity, HOW can you POSSIBLY be a 'lamb'?

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gauging by your content here...why did you name the thread "Jesus said, "Few There Be That Find It" when obviously it's more about your idea that Catholics are not Christian?
Catholic are not Christians because they reject the Gospel and justification by faith, Ephesians 1:13

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Catholic are not Christians because they reject the Gospel and justification by faith, Ephesians 1:13

Ephesians 1:13
In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise,

Perhaps you meant Romans 4?

Either way,
are you saying you know the hearts of everyone who ever has and ever will refer to themselves as being "Catholic?" Because that would appear to be your unrelenting accusation...for which you will answer.

Reactions: Mink57