JESUS, the Holy Spirit, the Only True God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(smile), I worry not what man try to do........ (smile).

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just sayin' the AOG thinks you're a heretic.
(smile), Matthew 10:28 "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

(smile), Matthew 10:28 "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

PICJAG.
Right........... you got it covered except for the AOG problem that won't go away.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(smile),
Matthew 10:29 "Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.
Matthew 10:30 "But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
Matthew 10:31 "Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.
Matthew 10:32 "Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 10:33 "But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
(smile).

PICJAG

D

Dave L

(smile),
Matthew 10:29 "Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.
Matthew 10:30 "But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
Matthew 10:31 "Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.
Matthew 10:32 "Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 10:33 "But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
(smile).

PICJAG
The AOG quotes these passages too but they still call you a heretic.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hey dave, ask the AOG to recocile John 1:3 and Isaiah 44:24 ..... (smile)

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(smile),
you love MEN, the AOG, the world, more than God. once more, "Love not the World". :eek:

now, can you reconcicle John 1:3 & Isaiah 44:24.

or do you need to ask the AOG? ..... (smile)

PICJAG.

PS don't be a no show.

D

Dave L

(smile),
you love MEN, the AOG, the world, more than God. once more, "Love not the World". :eek:

now, can you reconcicle John 1:3 & Isaiah 44:24.

or do you need to ask the AOG? ..... (smile)

PICJAG.

PS don't be a no show.
The AOG leads me to believe you twist these passages and then reject the truth about them when someone provides it. That's part of being a heretic as they say you are.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Book of Revelation, Reveals the Diversity of God.

“Three Person or ONE Person”

Revelation 1:4 "John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace [be] unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;
Revelation 1:5 "And from Jesus Christ, [who is] the faithful witness, [and] the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

From reading verses 4 & 5 above, is this letter from three person, two person, or from one person. lets look first from the trinitarian point of view, meaning three person as one God. understand, I'm not putting anyone down who might believe different in the doctrine of the trinity, but thank God we acknowledge JESUS as GOD. as the apostle Paul said, so that you may understand my knowledge in this mystery, lets come together and reason together, for Amos said, “how can two walk together unless they agree”.

Titles vs Persons. When I was taught in a baptist church, the Trinity, I seen 1. Father, 2. Son, and 3. Holy Spirit. I was taught that it was three Persons, one for each title. Was this teaching true? Again, I'm not putting anyone down who might believe in the doctrine of the trinity, this is for edification. As God almighty said, “come let us reason together”.

The trinitarian point of view, the person in this letter.
#1 "Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come". since this is the first person mention in the salutation , and there are two more to be mention. (one may say that this is the FATHER). Person #1. right?. from the trinitarian point of view.

#2 AND. "and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne". this is the second person mention in the salutation of John to the seven churches. (one may say that this is the Holy Spirit). Person #2. right?.

#3 the last one. "and from, Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness". (now this is unmistakable). Person #3 must be the “Son”, right?.remember this is from the trinitarian point of view. so in verses 4 & 5 it appears that we have 3 person that the letter is from. is John speaking of three distinct and separate persons or ONE Person with 3 titles?. well lets see by the scripture, which cannot lie..

Person #1. “which is, and which was, and which is to come”, the Father? ………

Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty". so the Lord, who is JESUS, the Son is the almighty? Let’s see.
For the Alpha and Omega, is the beginning and the ending, who is the Lord also, let’s see. Revelation 22:13 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last”. lets take notice here. the Alpha and Omega is the beginning and the ending, and also he is identified as the first and the last. But is not the “LORD”, and that’s all cap indicating the one called “Father”, is the "First and the Last?", let’s see it. Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done [it], calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I [am] he”. so the LORD is the First and the Last, who is the Father. Jesus, the Lord, who is the Son is the First and the Last. Same person. Let’s take it further to be sure. Scripture, Revelation 4:8 "And the four beasts had each of them six wings about [him]; and [they were] full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come”. clearly we see that the “Lord” God, notice the L is only capitalize in Lord is "the which was, and is, and is to come". So, who is the Lord God? Scripture, the angel who was sent to John for this revelation tells us who the Lord God is. Scripture, Revelation 22:6 "And he said unto me, These sayings [are] faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done”. So the angel who was sent, clearly said the Lord God sent him to John. Ok, let’s see who is this Lord God by PERSONAL NAME, not title.

Staying here in chapter 22, let go to verse 16. Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, [and] the bright and morning star”. so it is the Lord Jesus who sent his angel. The Lord God is JESUS. And the Lord God is the Almighty, the First and the Last. For we’re sure that Jesus is the First and the last, Revelation 1:17 "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: Revelation 1:18 "I [am] he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death”.

This one verse alone arise so many question, but that’s for another time. The point here is that the Lord is the LORD, who is the, “which is, and which was, and which is to come”, the Father? Not so sure, it’s the Lord Jesus. So person #1, is JESUS, the Almighty, the one whom the trinitarian call the SON. So the Lord Jesus, “ONE PERSON”, hold the title “which is, and which was, and which is to come

Next time we will look at Person #2. “the Seven Spirits”.

PICJAG.