John 8:24, 28, 58 - Jesus Christ IS YHWH

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I wouldn't go to the greek if I was you. My last two questions were very basic to the christian faith and you couldn't answer them. So the greek isn't really helping you where it matters is it. As for the first question, it consisted of more than Heb1:8&9 and you cant answer that either can you. A child can quote selective scripture, it does not mean they understand the message

is something wrong with you? I HAVE already answered your NONSENSE about Hebrews 1:8-9 MORE THAN ONCE!

Reactions: mailmandan

Daydreamer

Oct 2, 2022
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
is something wrong with you? I HAVE already answered your NONSENSE about Hebrews 1:8-9 MORE THAN ONCE!
Any honest person can see you cannot answer the question:
The Father states he is Christ’s God(Heb1:9) Jesus, once he had returned to Heaven four times in one verse referred to God as ‘’my God’’. (Rev3:12). Peter and Paul both refer to God as THE God of Christ. So, God, Christ, Peter and Paul all agree, God is THE God of Christ. So, if Christ is termed the one true God, who is the God of the one true omnipotent God? Scriptural support would be appreciated

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Any honest person can see you cannot answer the question:
The Father states he is Christ’s God(Heb1:9) Jesus, once he had returned to Heaven four times in one verse referred to God as ‘’my God’’. (Rev3:12). Peter and Paul both refer to God as THE God of Christ. So, God, Christ, Peter and Paul all agree, God is THE God of Christ. So, if Christ is termed the one true God, who is the God of the one true omnipotent God? Scriptural support would be appreciated

keep on DAYDREAMING, as I will not waste any further time on some who does not like BIBLE TRUTH, but content in their LIES!

Reactions: mailmandan

Daydreamer

Oct 2, 2022
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
keep on DAYDREAMING, as I will not waste any further time on some who does not like BIBLE TRUTH, but content in their LIES!
Coming from someone who cannot answer any questions put to them, I understand why you write what you do. Why start a debate if you cannot answer any questions pertaining to it?

Daydreamer

Oct 2, 2022
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— 23 I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity.

How can believers be in Father and Son? Only through the Holy Spirit, there is no other way. And Jesus prayed: just as, you are in me and I am in you may they also be in us.

How can believers be as one? Only through the Holy Spirit, there is no other way:

then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind. Phil2:2 Christians can only be brought to complete unity through the Spirit. And Jesus prayed: That they(believers) may be one AS, AS we are one.

The common link in the verses is the Holy Spirit.

Daydreamer

Oct 2, 2022
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
For the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God gives the Spirit without limit. John3:34

Daydreamer

Oct 2, 2022
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What you tend to find, with people who make extra biblical demands as to what you must believe to be saved, is, in reality they believe in a trinity of Father, Son and the bible.

Daydreamer

Oct 2, 2022
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
YOUR thology on Jesus Christ is FALSE, and UNBIBLICAL

Anyhow, as this thread is mine, I am again asking to STOP using it for your beliefs. start your own for this.
I simply believe what Jesus stated, the Father is the only TRUE God. If you want to claim Christ taught false theology, I wouldn't advise it.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you really believe that the Trinity is not Biblical then you are deceived by the devil

“For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.” (1 John 5:7)

I believe that scripture.

However I am not compelled by the holy scriptures to create a doctrine and name it “trinity” and include Jesus in it. Or to call Jesus God with this scripture.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I WILL RAISE IT UP.

FAIL. He did not raise himself. This says what he would do. I’d get my wife a cup of coffee does not mean I did get her the cup of coffee.

I know you know the difference. You just want to pretend they are the same.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you are deceived by the devil

And there’s what a cult fills you with.

Hate.

Despite the fact that scriptures do not call Jesus God, nor teach us to split over this non issue, much less insult others over it, you boldly make an enemy out of me.

With no scriptural standing whatever!

So who are YOU deceived by?

Reactions: Daydreamer

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Just as a reference this thread is in the discussion forum, which means it can be discussed. It does not mean that everyone is going to agree. Equally it does not mean that anyone can demand someone not post just because they have differing views…..
If the arguing continues the thread will be locked

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Just as a reference this thread is in the discussion forum, which means it can be discussed. It does not mean that everyone is going to agree. Equally it does not mean that anyone can demand someone not post just because they have differing views…..
If the arguing continues the thread will be locked

This thread is about what Jesus Christ says in John 8.24-25, showing that He is YHWH.

It is not for posting continued attacks on the Person of Jesus Christ by those who oppose the Bible Truth on this

Those who are interested in their negative unbiblical nonsense can start their own thread to promote their lies