Just for stranger.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I went to church at 30 YO and I only went there for selfish reasons. I knew that at the time anyway. And felt a little guilty about it. I had no church connections in my family. I went there to see if God was real. which gnawd away at me since I was young. I wanted to know if there was a God who could or would send me to hell. So in a short time I find Gods real. I am so in love with Him.I said its like my new born child I love her but I dont even know her. So it was with God Jesus and Holy Ghost. So I go to church and never miss a meeting I love God and everyone else. And everyone loves me . Or so I thought. So I am so blinded with Gods love I cant get hurt with no one. I run out of church when its finnished so I can go to other church meetings 20 before the end. Just to be with Christians. So as I read my bible and get understanding and believe every word. I am so excited. And got the opportunity to take the bible class for 10 -18 year olds. Becuase the guy is leaving to get married. So he asks who will take the class and no one will take it. It will die if no one takes it. So I said I would as long as no one else would. I also took the youth fellowship, when that guy left. I also took on the sunday school relief teachers position when it became available. I also took part as the first man on the cleaning rota. I was voted in as a manager/decon type thing in charge of money funds maintainance etc. I started taking kids to weekend camps. I started BBQs for the kids. Days away skating. SO I really felt part of the church. Joiuned the youth commitee. I was mentioned for an eldership. Think they knew if they gave me that I would fullfull it as per scripture. So they did'nt want that :). So I loved being and doing all these thing. after a while the church took away from me all the things I believed in scripture. It eventully it all became a chore. I started to skip thing and had no heart to go hear another history lesson. It was all dull and grey. I broke up a few traditional things like who prays first second and last type of thing. I started getting people a deink of water when they were choking. This was never done. I started claping if the kids done a song or anything like that. Used to be kids would sing and when they were done you thought someone died. So I did little things like that and some changes came. But in my heart I thought there must be more. surly Christ never died just for a ticket to go to heaven. Eventully A guy gave me a dvd of a man preaching what I never heard in church. This guy gave me a road to Emmaus feeling. I knew what he was saying is hugh bigger than anything in the universe. JHe amde some big claims. I am a proof pudding guy. Show me buster show me. He did. Every thing changed from that point forward. He told me on a dvd you will leave your church for this message. I laughed you dont even know me. Is this for everyone lol. But the Emmaus feeling remaind and my heart soared. I knew he was correct in my heart. He said dont take this message to your church they will fight you. I think no they love me as I love them. Hahhaha. Sp I took this message to the poeple I love. THey faught me. He was correct again. I left the church after 6 months. Not one person of 100 people came to see me and see whats up with me. Hurt for a little while. Then as I grow in the teaching and understanding I realised they dont know any better. If they did they would not treat me the way they did. So this is why I dont get offended today at people saved or unsaved. 21 yeasrs in church and I never saw one person healed. 4 years out of church and I saw many healed in seconds right in front of my eyes with my hand. And yes its God who heals not me. But it was me who took God at his word and layed hands on the sick or they would not be healed. If we dont go who will. All we do is what we are told to do. So since I watched the guy preach . I also moved on to other preachers who preach from the same hymn sheet. Fantastic to see so many all saying the same thing. and there are quite a few now. I could not sit in a church today and listen to the half truth any longer. All the local ministers came at me for what I was now preaching. And everyone of them now avoid me. as they trioed to teach me I just gave them scripture. And I left school with zero qualifications. Each of them had no answers for me. I get that every where I go now. There is so much nonsense being preached for God. and most of it is wrong. completly wrong. Then we find that most Christians want to preach and teach. Not realising that they will be under a stronger judgement from God. I am ok to go under that judgement. and am fully aware of it. But so many think they can teach. I only teach on a few things that I understand better than I ever did. I thought I knew before. any way this is where I am now. and is the main reason people get hurt when I talk. But God tells us that. We think the perscution comes from the world. It comes from established churches and there followers. Becuase they think they have it right.

I am coming to a fuller understanding of who I am in Christ. How much the Father loves Me. and You. Wiether you are saved or not. How much the Father loves gays. murderers, rapists and pedeophiles. We think God has certian standerds. Jesus loves us more than we know. Our biggest problem is . we sold out to Christ but never surrenderd our rights and that is not dying to self. Christians think they have rights. You have one right and that is to love the lost and do for them as you would have done to you.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
17 views and not one thanks or amen. or bless God? Yall hurt at ny opener?

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I gave it a like when I had read it after you posted.

Sounds like God is trying to teach you the meaning of Galatians 1:10 first hand.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No I would say that was you

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
The Lord has been teaching me that lesson, perhaps even more forcefully than he did for you.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Is stranger been away? He asked for something and I never seen him since.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I gave it a like too...but I thought this was just for stranger so I didn't make any comments. I enjoyed your thread very much. Blessings!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
All I can say as he has a much clearer view than most. sometimes for us to see how bad it is, we need to look at it al lfrom teh outside. a man in prison will never know how bad it is untill he has tasted his frredom.

Amen

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure what you mean there bud? Could you go a little shallower for me. :) "he" God?

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Angelina said:
I gave it a like too...but I thought this was just for stranger so I didn't make any comments. I enjoyed your thread very much. Blessings!
Youer words are life and death. You have the power of life and death in your tougne. Like really do nothing. Amen is adding to and is life. So much more valuable.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Sword said:
Youer words are life and death. You have the power of life and death in your tougne. Like really do nothing. Amen is adding to and is life. So much more valuable.
Amen should be spoken when in agreement, expecially when prompted by the Holy Spirit. A testimony doesn't need agreement, only praise to God for what he has done. And God didn't miss the like, even if you did.

Reactions: Born_Again

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God doesnt need conformation. The person ging testimony might need a little encouragement.

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Each persons testimony is a great work of God. It cant be refuted. Its yours and yours only. That being said, the encouragement should be in your testimony its self. What God has done, the reason you have a testimony, is the encouraging part. If you need encouragement, do you doubt your own testimony?

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Never said I need encouragement. You did. I just pointed out how very quite it is in here. and because of unbelief I think thats why there are so many quite ones. they dont believe or agree. I seen it to often. Christians dont like anyone who had done or seen something they never. Just like the pharises, they want a sign.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Sword said:
Never said I need encouragement. You did. I just pointed out how very quite it is in here. and because of unbelief I think thats why there are so many quite ones. they dont believe or agree. I seen it to often. Christians dont like anyone who had done or seen something they never. Just like the pharises, they want a sign.
I've believed testimonies that are more miraculous than yours.

I think your prejudiced against your fellow Christians. It is nothing new, it even happened to Jesus. Luke 7:31-35

Reactions: Born_Again

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
lforrest said:
I've believed testimonies that are more miraculous than yours.

I think your prejudiced against your fellow Christians. It is nothing new, it even happened to Jesus. Luke 7:31-35
Not true. I seen it very often. So what you think has no bearing on my statement. I come across many unbelieving Christians daily

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Sword said:
I'm sorry you got offended when I gave your thread a like rather than an amen. As I had already pointed out, I had the idea that this thread was specifically for Stranger. Perhaps you could take the opportunity to see past your prejudices and accept my like as a genuine "like" rather an another point of contention. :embarrassed-smiley53:

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Angelina said:
I'm sorry you got offended when I gave your thread a like rather than an amen. As I had already pointed out, I had the idea that this thread was specifically for Stranger. Perhaps you could take the opportunity to see past your prejudices and accept my like as a genuine "like" rather an another point of contention. :embarrassed-smiley53:
I already did a long time ago. I was replying to iforrest. As I have said in other post I do not get offended or hurt. Really quite surprised you came back with the double reply. The thread was not just for stranger. He asked me to post other than the shout box. So I called the thread just for stranger.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
It seemed that you were talking to me since it was my post you quoted in #10.

Really quite surprised you came back with the double reply.
I was replying to that post which was not seen by me till now.

The thread was not just for stranger. He asked me to post other than the shout box. So I called the thread just for stranger.
There does not seem to be any other way that this thread could be interpreted unless one was a fly on the wall in that conversation ~ Interesting :embarrassed-smiley53: