''Keep'

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your Post on there;'
View attachment 8083

You believe that?? I guess if you posted it you must do.
Grace I agree is- " God's ability in us to do what we can't do" ( Strong's)
But Grace is much more than that...without Grace we could never SEE the revelation of The Father...it is all By Grace..through Faith...
Not "Just" to enable us to keep the law!!!
Everything is all about HIM, God is the centre, not our law keeping or anything else...it's not about us...the whole bible is about God! Grace abounds!!

Awesome Helen...very well said.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Galatians 3:28
"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus."
So, you are a Messianic Jew?
We are freed from the Law and are now under His grace. Do you not accept His grace and freedom in Him?

Bull man! First you must twist what I say, then think out your false and PRETENTIOUS BS 'question'!
"I am what I am BY THE GRACE OF GOD" neither a Gentile, neither a Jew, and above all, neither a <Messianic Jew> non-entity!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bull man! First you must twist what I say, then think out your false and PRETENTIOUS BS 'question'!
"I am what I am BY THE GRACE OF GOD" neither a Gentile, neither a Jew, and above all, neither a <Messianic Jew> non-entity!

I will not reply to your judgmental post. You obviously did not understand what I wrote.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Everything is all about HIM, God is the centre, not our law keeping or anything else...it's not about us...the whole bible is about God! Grace abounds!!

Everything is all about HIM, God is the centre, not our law keeping or anything else THE SABBATH especially not...it's not about us, it's ONLY about US - it's ALL about US...the whole bible is about God-US! Grace abounds!!

Last edited:

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
how do we know which day God began creation?

I can even give you the day and date. It is written, it BY NAME : "was the First Day" spanning from "In the beginning God created the heaven and earth" to "and God called the firmament (He created on the First Day), Heaven." I won't bother trying to explain to you what date of the year it was because you won't bother to know, I know.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can even give you the day and date. It is written, it BY NAME : "was the First Day" spanning from "In the beginning God created the heaven and earth" to "and God called the firmament (He created on the First Day), Heaven." I won't bother trying to explain to you what date of the year it was because you won't bother to know, I know.

And, what DAY was named as the First Day of the Week in Genesis??

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
'As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in Him:
Rooted and built up in Him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught,
abounding therein with thanksgiving.
Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit,
after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
For in Him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
And ye are complete in Him, which is the head of all principality and power:
In Whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands,
in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:
Buried with Him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with Him
through the faith of the operation of God, Who hath raised Him from the dead.
And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh,
hath He quickened together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses;
Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us,
and took it out of the way, nailing it to His cross;
And having spoiled principalities and powers,
He made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday,
or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.
Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels,
intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,
And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands
having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.
Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world,
why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,
(Touch not; taste not; handle not; Which all are to perish with the using
after the commandments and doctrines of men?
Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom
in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body;
not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh.'

(Colossians 2)

Nancy and Helen may 'like' this, but I loathe it as this here 'translation' is not the Scripture but Sunday-idolising worshipping. It's only purpose with its absolute abuse of Colossians 2 is to discredit the New Testament Sabbath Day OF THE LORD OF THE SABBATH, THE LORD JESUS the very "SUBSTANCE OF SABBATHS' FEAST" because He ROSE FROM THE DEAD WHEN "Sabbath in the inclining light of the Sabbath Day towards the First Day of the week .. the angel of the Lord cast the stone from the door of the grave" exactly according to the Scriptures of the Lord Jesus' Last Passover Suffering and Triumph.

As Luther said, "Here I stand, so help me God!", change God's Word, and you changed Gods. But I won't.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Do we all agree that Jesus Christ The Lord Himself ...IS the fulfillment of our Sabbath.

Reactions: Nancy