Killing in the name of (Smurfette)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Entanglement

Jul 15, 2020
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I think. What is the real purpose behind the Christian preaching the gospel of Jesus? Why do they want me to accept Gods salvation so badly? Is to become like them? I think. Would their God really want me to believe like them? I can't say Yahweh would like me becoming like them. I think. If the Christian believes their God sets a high standard of conformity and self denial, then heaven will never be suitable for them :)

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I think. What is the real purpose behind the Christian preaching the gospel of Jesus? Why do they want me to accept Gods salvation so badly? Is to become like them? I think. Would their God really want me to believe like them? I can't say Yahweh would like me becoming like them. I think. If the Christian believes their God sets a high standard of conformity and self denial, then heaven will never be suitable for them :)

You don't know Christians very well if you think we are all the same. The answer is love. Love of God who wills all be saved and come to knowledge of him. Love of neighbor that wants them to experience God's grace.

Entanglement

Jul 15, 2020
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
You don't know Christians very well if you think we are all the same. The answer is love. Love of God who wills all be saved and come to knowledge of him. Love of neighbor that wants them to experience God's grace.
You Christians are supposed to be united into one belief you (Edited by mod) moron.

Last edited by a moderator:

Entanglement

Jul 15, 2020
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Christians aren’t clones. There’s a huge variety in personalities, takes, beliefs, etc.
No sorry, that is completely wrong. Following someone or something is actually being a clone, and just because you believe it makes you into an individual, it only binds you.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
You Christians are supposed to be united into one belief you moron.

There is more to people than their faith. That may seem strange in today's world of ideologues, where people are defined in their entirety by their group identity. Common sense says people are also defined by their experiences and personality at a minimum.

Reactions: April_Rose

Entanglement

Jul 15, 2020
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
There is more to people than their faith. That may seem strange in today's world of ideologues, where people are defined in their entirety by their group identity. Common sense says people are also defined by their experiences and personality at a minimum.
I think that humans look for liberation rather than freedom.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No sorry, that is completely wrong. Following someone or something is actually being a clone, and just because you believe it makes you into an individual, it only binds you.
Wow, your willful ignorance and blind stereotyping is to a downright impressive level.'
You have fun with that.

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I would like to ask you a personal question and I'm asking with sincere intent. Is there a reason why you're being so hostile? I'm wondering if you've had a bad experience with a Christian that has made you bitter toward other Christians. If that's the case, then I can better understand your confrontational attitude. However, I will ask you not to judge me or the other Christians on this site on the basis of your bad experience.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Greetings!

I'm curious why you joined a Christian forum to discuss questions like this.

Entanglement

Jul 15, 2020
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I would like to ask you a personal question and I'm asking with sincere intent. Is there a reason why you're being so hostile? I'm wondering if you've had a bad experience with a Christian that has made you bitter toward other Christians. If that's the case, then I can better understand your confrontational attitude. However, I will ask you not to judge me or the other Christians on this site on the basis of your bad experience.
You are expecting me not to judge? How? I am not a Christian :D

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are expecting me not to judge? How? I am not a Christian :D
Because I am obsessive (As my daughter says)
I would say that pushing past sterotypes is a general decent human being thing to strive for.
Same with only persecuting somebody for a crime he/she committed and not the crimes of another.

@Entanglement , you strike me as somebody who's been really hurt and has still bleeding wounds. My heart goes out to you. If you want to honestly talk about things, I'm game. If you just want to lash out, I would recommend a physical punching bag rather than an actual person.

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think. What is the real purpose behind the Christian preaching the gospel of Jesus? Why do they want me to accept Gods salvation so badly? Is to become like them? I think. Would their God really want me to believe like them? I can't say Yahweh would like me becoming like them. I think. If the Christian believes their God sets a high standard of conformity and self denial, then heaven will never be suitable for them

How many Christian Forums have you been posting on, troller?

Reactions: April_Rose

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because I am obsessive (As my daughter says)

Well, if you are obsessive and need to talk about this a lot, maybe step back and relax a little. You appear to be a tad too on edge telling people here to "*** off," including a moderator.

Step back and mellow out just a little. If you get banned from here, you will have to find someplace new. Maybe you already have other places you interact with people on this stuff about, but no sense in burning bridges, right?

I'm just saying, this forum has some people on it that are unfortunately just as short-tempered, and will only make matters worse.

God bless, and just trying to give you a little perspective.
Hidden

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Entanglement , you strike me as somebody who's been really hurt and has still bleeding wounds. My heart goes out to you. If you want to honestly talk about things, I'm game. If you just want to lash out, I would recommend a physical punching bag rather than an actual person.

I was thinking the same thing, Jane. I guess anonymously hiding behind a computer screen and insulting Christians must be a way for this person to vent some deep anger. Sadly, many people are guilty of this kind of cyber-bullying behavior, including some Christians as well. It's a sad life.

Seven of Nine

Sep 28, 2020
North Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, if you are obsessive and need to talk about this a lot, maybe step back and relax a little. You appear to be a tad too on edge telling people here to "*** off," including a moderator.

Step back and mellow out just a little. If you get banned from here, you will have to find someplace new. Maybe you already have other places you interact with people on this stuff about, but no sense in burning bridges, right?

I'm just saying, this forum has some people on it that are unfortunately just as short-tempered, and will only make matters worse.

God bless, and just trying to give you a little perspective.
Hidden

There comes a point when we need to implement this phrase... DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.

If this person (who is clearly seeking attention) knows that he can stir up conflict and upset us, then he will keep up this bad behavior. I'm sure it gives him some satisfaction to come onto this site and start a confrontation with Christians that he obviously has personal contempt against.