Know any good Christian female teachers for moms?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm thinking on the line of 80s-90s popular female teachers, but I like Elisabeth Elliot, Susan Hunt, Renee Ellison, etc.

Every now and then I need a refresh but I also want to find some new ones. I like John Rosemond, too, but I just need a female perspective with OLD traditional values. I don't like the modern ones.

Reactions: Tone

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm thinking on the line of 80s-90s popular female teachers, but I like Elisabeth Elliot, Susan Hunt, Renee Ellison, etc.

Every now and then I need a refresh but I also want to find some new ones. I like John Rosemond, too, but I just need a female perspective with OLD traditional values. I don't like the modern ones.

Have you heard of Rachel Hickson? She is British and I've heard her speak at women's seminars and have some of her books. As well as her teaching books she has written some devotionals which I also have.

And Michelle Guinness is good too. I particularly liked, 'Woman, the Full Story'

Also I found a lot in 'My Seventh Monsoon' by Naomi Reed. It isn't teaching as such but I found it really inspirational.

Reactions: DuckieLady and Tone

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks! And @Pearl I hadn't heard of any of those women but I will check them out later today! Thank you both!

Yw, yeah I just rewatched (relistened) it while I was working. I really like what she has to say, and I encourage all to give it a try!