Late night thread 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Dev, Pathfinder and all.

We are supposed to get showers today and maybe early Tuesday.

There's a new game show tonight...Deal or No Deal Island. Anyone else going to watch it? I used to watch the old Deal or No Deal.

Signing out now. Have a pleasant day.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We got about 3 inches of snow and looks like it will be more like 6 inches later.

• Love
Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Got my broken molar worked on yesterday. It will be crowned. Got a temporary crown on it. Go back in two weeks.

A little tired tonight so turning in early.

The new dentist was nice and the office a calm environment. It's next door so very convenient.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Got my broken molar worked on yesterday. It will be crowned. Got a temporary crown on it. Go back in two weeks.

A little tired tonight so turning in early.

The new dentist was nice and the office a calm environment. It's next door so very convenient.
Glad you got a crown. That is better than having it pulled. Have a good night.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Glad you got a crown. That is better than having it pulled. Have a good night.
Yes. Especially since I only have two upper molars. Lost the others to abscesses and fractured root canal.

My neighbor/friend Patty and her daughter already made appointments to see my new dentist next week! And another neighbor/friend Edgar wants to go there, too.

Still a little bit tired but hanging in there.

• Love
Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. Especially since I only have two upper molars. Lost the others to abscesses and fractured root canal.

My neighbor/friend Patty and her daughter already made appointments to see my new dentist next week! And another neighbor/friend Edgar wants to go there, too.

Still a little bit tired but hanging in there.
My dentist is kinda rough. Well glad you got a good one. It was windy today. Gusts up to 35-50 or something like that. I think I was seeing around 35mph gusts so far.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My dentist is kinda rough. Well glad you got a good one. It was windy today. Gusts up to 35-50 or something like that. I think I was seeing around 35mph gusts so far.
Have you ever thought of getting a different dentist?

We are supposed to get some showers around the weekend.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you ever thought of getting a different dentist?

We are supposed to get some showers around the weekend.
I don't have a choice in dentists here. My insurance pretty much only covers him and he's close by.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looking forward to some rain showers soon.

Ordered groceries last night. My mom was low on hot dog buns...she loves hot dogs. I always ask the shopper to get the brand with the later date. But the pack he brought is dated today....oh well, such is life sometimes.

Goodnight everyone.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looking forward to some rain showers soon.

Ordered groceries last night. My mom was low on hot dog buns...she loves hot dogs. I always ask the shopper to get the brand with the later date. But the pack he brought is dated today....oh well, such is life sometimes.

Goodnight everyone.
I used to eat hot dogs daily. Made a switch recently to beef and bean burritos. The microwave was getting greasy and I got tired of cleaning in up from the hot dogs :(

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to eat hot dogs daily. Made a switch recently to beef and bean burritos. The microwave was getting greasy and I got tired of cleaning in up from the hot dogs :(
I lay the hot dogs on foil and grill them in the oven (at nearly 400) for about 8 minutes.
The grease comes out of them onto the foil. They are good grilled.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope everyone has a good night!
Hope you and everyone else does, too.

Had rain overnight but it's been dry all day long.

Tomorrow I have to go to Target to pay my bill, get a few items and mail our ballots.

Right now I have LIV golf on for something for us to watch at times and listen to.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hope you and everyone else does, too.

Had rain overnight but it's been dry all day long.

Tomorrow I have to go to Target to pay my bill, get a few items and mail our ballots.

Right now I have LIV golf on for something for us to watch at times and listen to.
Sounds fun.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just ran into a raccoon on my walk. A little too close for comfort and he was a big one. Stopped to face me and I turned around and kept an eye on him as I walked away just in case. They can be pretty aggressive.

• Love

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just got back from the ER....mom fell and broke her hip about 12:30 am.

Such is life.

• Sad