Let me Introduce Myself!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am a born again Christian and I’ve been a Christian for a year or so. I do some what evangelical work and I serve the Lord by going out into the streets and talking to people about Christ. I have a new inspiration to work for God and to spread the message. God has changed my life and now I want to give back and save souls. I have a small youtube channel with some music and text video's about God that ive done and i just wanted 2 share. they may
be 2 your liking i dunno, maybe not ur genre
Sam whitecloak

Reactions: amadeus and farouk

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am a born again Christian and I’ve been a Christian for a year or so. I do some what evangelical work and I serve the Lord by going out into the streets and talking to people about Christ. I have a new inspiration to work for God and to spread the message. God has changed my life and now I want to give back and save souls. I have a small youtube channel with some music and text video's about God that ive done and i just wanted 2 share. they may
Sam whitecloak

Welcome to ChristianityBoard, Sam from London!

I like the quality of your "Urgent" videos. Visually they are attractive.

Hope you become an active member here.
Blessings in Christ. Welcome once again!

Reactions: DoveSpirit05

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Sam whitecloak
John 3.16 is so wonderful! that we can't keep it to ourselves, can we? :)

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sam whitecloak
Welcome to the forum and...
Give God the glory!

Reactions: DoveSpirit05

Use the Fear

Aug 12, 2019
Brisbane
Faith
Atheist
Country
Australia
Sam whitecloak
How has your God changed your life?