LET'S SEE IF JESUS WAS TALKING ABOUT THE RAPTURE OR HIS SECOND COMING WHEN HE SAID, "NO ONE KNOWS THE DAY NOR THE HOUR"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should know this. There is a rapture at the 6th seal for the seed of the woman and the nation of Israel, those that fled as instructed remain on earth in a place of protection. None of Gods people are appointed to wrath.
When did Yashuah HaMoshiach, the Hebrew/Jewish Messiah of the seed of David and the Tribe of Judah, say that HE would restore the Jews of the flesh - corporately?

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'pre-trib' rapture theory must add to God's words and subtract from God's words in order for it to stand.

pre-trib cannot stand on any Scripture, for none support it.........
Please...........

Luke 21
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Those that are watching and ready will be standing in heaven before the Son of Man. Those with no lamp oil cannot see what is getting ready to happen. You better get it together soon. He is at the door and you cannot see. The bridegroom is coming.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please...........

Luke 21
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Those that are watching and ready will be standing in heaven before the Son of Man. Those with no lamp oil cannot see what is getting ready to happen. You better get it together soon. He is at the door and you cannot see. The bridegroom is coming.
Jesus made no reference to a rapture here.................get to know your Truth by submitting unto God.

Every word of God is flawless;
He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him.
Do not add to His words,
lest He rebuke you and prove you a liar.
Proverbs 30:5-6

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When did Yashuah HaMoshiach, the Hebrew/Jewish Messiah of the seed of David and the Tribe of Judah, say that HE would restore the Jews of the flesh - corporately?
This question currently remains unanswered from you......

Clue - the answer is found in the Gospel

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh please. You make me laugh. It's so sad, for many, what is getting ready to happen, and you are completely unaware.

Romans 11
8 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.

20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again.

24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh please. You make me laugh. It's so sad, for many, what is getting ready to happen, and you are completely unaware.

Romans 11
8 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in.

20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again.

24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
This is from the Apostle Paul and is accurate and pertains to what the Prophet said.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus made no reference to a rapture here.................get to know your Truth by submitting unto God.

Every word of God is flawless;
He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him.
Do not add to His words,
lest He rebuke you and prove you a liar.
Proverbs 30:5-6
Some see, some don't. It's as simple as that.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is from the Apostle Paul and is accurate and pertains to what the Prophet said.

You don't need to worry about this do you. Haven't you replaced the Jews.

And yet there will be two folds into one, despite your opinion.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If you are filled with the Holy Spirit of Truth you would be able to answer this, especially since i gave you the location of the answer = Gospel

"But in your hearts sanctify Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give a defense to everyone who asks you the reason for the hope that is in you. But respond with gentleness and respect,"

This answer to the question should be of the Highest Value to you since it is the Jewish Messiah Prophet who gave the prophecy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zao is life

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are filled with the Holy Spirit of Truth you would be able to answer this, especially since i gave you the location of the answer = Gospel

"But in your hearts sanctify Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give a defense to everyone who asks you the reason for the hope that is in you. But respond with gentleness and respect,"

This answer to the question should be of the Highest Value since it is the Jewish Messiah Prophet who gave the prophecy.
Obviously I don't agree with you. And if you looked in the Gospel you would understand my answer.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Ah. No sweat. God will keep His promise to His Chosen despite your incorrect opinions.

*yawn*

Romans 11
11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?
Their fullness consists of those who believe in Jesus.

Romans 11
25 For I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, lest you should be wise within yourselves; that blindness in part has happened to Israel, until the fullness of the nations has come in.
26 And so all Israel shall be saved; as it is written, "There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob.
27 For this is My covenant with them, when I have taken away their sins."

That covenant came 2,000 years ago when Jesus took away their sins.

28 Indeed as regards the gospel, they (Jews who do not believe) are enemies for your sakes. But as regards the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

So they can be grafted in again IF they repent of their unbelief while the fullness of the Gentiles is coming in:

23 And those also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in. For God is able to graft them in again.

Many thousands of Jews have been grafted in again over the last 2,000 years, and it continues today, because through the mercy shown to the Gentiles (the house of Israel who once were not a people and had not received mercy, but are now called children of the living God), God will also show mercy to those of the house of Judah (or the Jews) who repent and believe in Jesus, so all Israel (those who believe in Jesus, both Jew and Gentile) will be saved:

30 For as you also then disbelieved God, but now have been shown mercy through their disbelief,
31 even so these also have not believed now, so that through your mercy they may also obtain mercy.
32 For God has shut up all (Jews and Gentiles, the house of Israel and the house of Judah) in unbelief, so that He might show mercy to all.

He shows mercy to all who repent and place their faith in Jesus, whether Jew or Gentile.

What Paul is talking about is not future tense, as you imagine. The covenant He made with them when He took away their sins is the same covenant He made with all who believe in Him.

What Paul is talking about is the fact that both the Jew who at first rejected Jesus will receive mercy IF he repents, just as we non-Jews who believe have received mercy, IF and when he or she repents and turns to faith in Jesus.

Hardness in part has happened to Israel, because those for whom it was meant (the Jew first) are hardened, and have been since Christ came. But only a remnant of Israel will be saved, i.e the Jews and the Gentiles who believe in Jesus. Isaiah said only a remnant will be saved. A remnant of the Jews and a remnant of the Gentiles. Yet the whole house of Israel has been saved by Christ already, i.e the remnant.

Your imagination runs wild with this.

Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Obviously I don't agree with you. And if you looked in the Gospel you would understand my answer.
You do not agree with the Prophet King Messiah Yashuah?

You do not agree with His Prophecy?

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those sent to her, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were unwilling! Look, your house is left to you desolate.
For I tell you that you will not see Me again until you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.’”
Matthew 23:37-39

Self-inflicted blindness occurrs when we reject the words of Messiah and His Apostles - like the earthbound nation Israel.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
You do not agree with the Prophet King Messiah Yashuah?

You do not agree with His Prophecy?

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those sent to her, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were unwilling! Look, your house is left to you desolate.
For I tell you that you will not see Me again until you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.’”
Matthew 23:37-39

Self-inflicted blindness occurrs when we reject the words of Messiah and His Apostles.
Yes, and every single Jewish person who has ever repented since then and said, "Blessed is He who comes in the name of the LORD" in his heart and confessed it with his mouth, has seen Him again:

19 Yet a little while and the world does not see Me any more. But you see Me. Because I live, you shall live also.
20 At that day you shall know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you. John 14

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

Isaiah said only a remnant will be saved. I hope you are as obsessed with seeing all unbelieving Gentiles saved as you are with seeing all unbelieving Jews saved.

The two folds are already one in Christ.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah said only a remnant will be saved. I hope you are as obsessed with seeing all unbelieving Gentiles saved as you are with seeing all unbelieving Jews saved.

The two folds are already one in Christ.
The fullness of the Gentiles has not come in Fullness of the Gentiles. Therefore, part of Israel does not have its blindness removed. But no concern, He is at the door.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That isn't part of NT end times prophecy but 7 final trumpets are, and the 7th is the last one and is when Jesus returns, the dead rise and the rapture happens.

I am totally disappointed in you, you have LUMPED HIS APPEARING in the Clouds with HIS COMING AS KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF lords.

You are totally confused about the Wedding of the Lamb, Jesus was Raised JEWISH. It will be a Jewish Wedding. It is NOT a COMING to earth, if HIS feet do not Touch the Earth. It calls the Rapture an appearing in the Clouds. Two separate events.

2 Timothy 4:1 (HCSB)
1 I solemnly charge you before God and Christ Jesus, who is going to judge the living and the dead, and because of His appearing and His kingdom:

Notice, Paul here even separates the TWO EVENTS.
Did Paul mean to separates those TWO EVENTS ? ? ?
YES he certainly did:

2 Timothy 4:8 (NIV)

8 Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day--and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.

The Trumpet Judgement are for ISRAEL. While the Rapture, (Rapturo) in the Latin bible, is the CALLING OUT TO GO TO THE WEDDING IN HEAVEN FOR THE BRIDEGROOM AND THE BRIDE. His Feet does not touch the earth, and HERE IT DOES, after 70th Week of Daniel.

Zechariah 14:4-5 (NKJV)
4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, {THAT IS DEFINATELY THE SECOND COMING} Which faces Jerusalem on the east. And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two, From east to west, Making a very large valley; Half of the mountain shall move toward the north And half of it toward the south.
5 Then you shall flee through My mountain valley, For the mountain valley shall reach to Azal. Yes, you shall flee As you fled from the earthquake In the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Thus the LORD my God will come, And all the saints with You.

LOOK at that LAST LINE, YOU absolutely missed IT. ALL SAINTS, include Born Again Believers of all times = Old Testament Saints, New Testament Saints, and Tribulation Saints who will be beheaded. We will come from the Wedding of the Lamb in Heaven, with HIM.

It is my opinion that you MISSED that extremely important CLUE, because you did not want IT to prove a Pre-Trib Rapture, and the Wedding of the Lamb, which is why we must go.

Look Here:

Revelation 19:9 (NIV)
9 Then the angel said to me, "Write: 'Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!'" And he added, "These are the true words of God."

The book of Revelation is JUST THE HIGHLIGHTS of that Seven Year Period. And If there is a WEDDING SUPPER, THEN FOR THE PREVIOUS 7 DAYS (OR A 7 YEAR PERIOD CALLED A WEEK OF YEARS ACCORDING TO DANIEL), there was a everything that goes on in the days of a JEWISH WEDDING, IN THE FATHER'S HOUSE. Get used to it, IT is the 70th Week of Daniel, includes the Jewish FEASTS, and goes on into the Millennium TOO.

Zechariah 14:16 (NKJV)
16 And it shall come to pass that everyone who is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.

NOW, if HE wants them to worship HIM, Jewish Style, why does it surprise you that HE WANTS A JEWISH STYLE OF WEDDING.

There is TWO MANDITORY TRIPS TO THE TEMPLE, During the Feast of Tabernacles.
Better get used to it.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am totally disappointed in you, you have LUMPED HIS APPEARING in the Clouds with HIS COMING AS KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF lords.

You are totally confused about the Wedding of the Lamb, Jesus was Raised JEWISH. It will be a Jewish Wedding. It is NOT a COMING to earth, if HIS feet do not Touch the Earth. It calls the Rapture an appearing in the Clouds. Two separate events.

2 Timothy 4:1 (HCSB)
1 I solemnly charge you before God and Christ Jesus, who is going to judge the living and the dead, and because of His appearing and His kingdom:

Notice, Paul here even separates the TWO EVENTS.
Did Paul mean to separates those TWO EVENTS ? ? ?
YES he certainly did:

2 Timothy 4:8 (NIV)

8 Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day--and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.

The Trumpet Judgement are for ISRAEL. While the Rapture, (Rapturo) in the Latin bible, is the CALLING OUT TO GO TO THE WEDDING IN HEAVEN FOR THE BRIDEGROOM AND THE BRIDE. His Feet does not touch the earth, and HERE IT DOES, after 70th Week of Daniel.

Zechariah 14:4-5 (NKJV)
4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, {THAT IS DEFINATELY THE SECOND COMING} Which faces Jerusalem on the east. And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two, From east to west, Making a very large valley; Half of the mountain shall move toward the north And half of it toward the south.
5 Then you shall flee through My mountain valley, For the mountain valley shall reach to Azal. Yes, you shall flee As you fled from the earthquake In the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Thus the LORD my God will come, And all the saints with You.

LOOK at that LAST LINE, YOU absolutely missed IT. ALL SAINTS, include Born Again Believers of all times = Old Testament Saints, New Testament Saints, and Tribulation Saints who will be beheaded. We will come from the Wedding of the Lamb in Heaven, with HIM.

It is my opinion that you MISSED that extremely important CLUE, because you did not want IT to prove a Pre-Trib Rapture, and the Wedding of the Lamb, which is why we must go.

Look Here:

Revelation 19:9 (NIV)
9 Then the angel said to me, "Write: 'Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!'" And he added, "These are the true words of God."

The book of Revelation is JUST THE HIGHLIGHTS of that Seven Year Period. And If there is a WEDDING SUPPER, THEN FOR THE PREVIOUS 7 DAYS (OR A 7 YEAR PERIOD CALLED A WEEK OF YEARS ACCORDING TO DANIEL), there was a everything that goes on in the days of a JEWISH WEDDING, IN THE FATHER'S HOUSE. Get used to it, IT is the 70th Week of Daniel, includes the Jewish FEASTS, and goes on into the Millennium TOO.

Zechariah 14:16 (NKJV)
16 And it shall come to pass that everyone who is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.

NOW, if HE wants them to worship HIM, Jewish Style, why does it surprise you that HE WANTS A JEWISH STYLE OF WEDDING.

There is TWO MANDITORY TRIPS TO THE TEMPLE, During the Feast of Tabernacles.
Better get used to it.

Your pre-trib foundation is built on sand and not on Scripture.

#1 - Messiah was cut-off in the 70th week = Daniel 9:24-26

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Your pre-trib foundation is built on sand and not on Scripture.

#1 - Messiah was cut-off in the 70th week = Daniel 9:24-26
Jesus was 'cut off' at the end of the sixty ninth week. we await the commencement of the Seventieth week, that will be the final seven years before Jesus Returns.

As for a pre-trib rapture, that is never Prophesied. Only when Jesus Returns, do His faithful people get taken by the angels, to where His will be; in Jerusalem. Matthew 24:30-31, 1 Thessalonians 4:17

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was 'cut off' at the end of the sixty ninth week. we await the commencement of the Seventieth week, that will be the final seven years before Jesus Returns.

As for a pre-trib rapture, that is never Prophesied. Only when Jesus Returns, do His faithful people get taken by the angels, to where His will be; in Jerusalem. Matthew 24:30-31, 1 Thessalonians 4:17

No, here is where it was Prophesied:

Matthew 25:13 (NCV)
13 “So always be ready, because you don’t know the day or the hour the Son of Man will come.

AND HERE:

1 Thessalonians 5:2 (NRSV)
2 For you yourselves know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.

AND HERE:

Matthew 24:44 (ESV)

44 Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

How do you tell the difference ? ? ?

It is easier than you can imagine. Son of Man comes to steal HIS Bride away. That is what the Jews said at that moment.

When HE comes to set up the KINGDOM, HE comes to make war against that Nations that attacked ISRAEL.
AND HE comes as KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS.

Zechariah 14:2-3 (ESV)

2 For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city shall be taken and the houses plundered and the women raped. Half of the city shall go out into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then the LORD will go out and fight against those nations as when he fights on a day of battle.

Revelation 19:15-16 (ISV)
15 A sharp sword comes out of his mouth to strike down the nations. He will rule them with an iron rod and tread the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.
16 On his robe and his thigh he has a name written: "King of Kings and Lord of Lords."

Now how many, still cannot tell the difference between His appearing in the clouds to steal HIS Bride away ?
And HIS SECOND COMING to make War ? How Many ?

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Nope - Jesus was cut off AFTER the 69th week = please read carefully.

Daniel 9:24 irrefutably validates this

"Seventy weeks are decreed for your people and your holy city to stop their transgression, to put an end to sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy, and to anoint the Most Holy Place."