LET'S SEE IF JESUS WAS TALKING ABOUT THE RAPTURE OR HIS SECOND COMING WHEN HE SAID, "NO ONE KNOWS THE DAY NOR THE HOUR"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eliyahoo

Jan 21, 2023
VICTORIA
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
LET'S SEE IF JESUS WAS TALKING ABOUT THE RAPTURE OR HIS SECOND COMING WHEN HE SAID, "NO ONE KNOWS THE DAY NOR THE HOUR"

The Coming of the Son of Man
29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

Did you notice that verse 29 starts out by Jesus saying, “Immediately after the tribulation of those days."

Jesus is now talking about what events will take place immediately after the tribulation or at the end of the seven-year Tribulation.

THERE IS ONLY ONE QUESTION TO BE ASKED THAT WILL SETTLE THE NO ONE KNOWS DEBATE FOREVER

All will agree that verse 30 comes after verse 29 so that means whatever is said in verse 30 takes place immediately after the Tribulation.

Verse 30 describes the sign of the Son of Man appearing in the heavens.

Q- So here is our big question, Who sees Jesus arriving in the heavens, the world or the Saints?

If it's the entire world that sees Jesus' arrival then It's Jesus's Second Coming but if it's the Saints that see Jesus arrival then it's the Rapture.

OK, LET'S read verse 30 to see if it's the Rapture that no one knows the day or the hour or is it Christ's Second Coming.

V: 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

It's settled, it's the entire world that sees Jesus' arrival so it must be His Second Coming and that's just what He said in verse 29, "immediately after the Tribulation of those days."

So, if verse 30 takes place immediately after the Tribulation of those days then so does verse 31 because everything that Jesus describes after verse 29 He says is taking place after the Tribulation. So, let's read the next event that will take place immediately after the Tribulation of those days.

Oh, look there is a rapture taking place in verse 31.

31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

This is where all my post-Tribulation friends say, "See I told you so that the Rapture takes place at the end of the Tribulation."

Let me show you why it is not remotely possible that the Rapture takes place at the end of the seven-year Tribulation.
So what's going on here?
Let's find out.

Q-What was Jesus's disciples original question at the beginning of Matthew 24?

A- “What will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” ( Matthew 24:3).

Now let Jesus explain what this rapture is that we read about in verse 31 of Matthew 24 in Matthew 13.

MATTHEW 13
JESUS SPEAKING

37 He replied, “The One who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. 38 The field is the world, and the good seed represents the sons of the kingdom. The weeds are the sons of the evil one, 39 and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels.

40 As the weeds are collected and burned in the fire, so will it be at the end of the age. 41 The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will weed out of His kingdom every cause of sin and all who practice lawlessness. 42 And they will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father.

There is the explanation for Matthew 24:31 rapture given by Jesus.

There is going to be another final separation between the sheep and the goats or the weeds from the wheat at the end of the age or immediately after the tribulation of those days.

Now you know that when Jesus said no one knows the day nor the hour He was referring to His Second Coming not the Rapture.

MATTHEW 24:36 also comes after verse 29 where Jesus started to tell us what events will take place immediately after the Tribulation of those days and look at what verse 36 says.

JESUS SPEAKING
36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.

CONCLUSION:
Jesus did not say no one can know when the Rapture will take place and that phrase is not even once found in all of Matthew 24.

Saints, it's time to look for when the Rapture will take place.

Join me as I expose the lie of the Devil that no one can know when the Rapture will take place.

I am right now posting messages that clearly show that there are many prophets in the bible that know when the Rapture will take place.

And like I have said many times, is it a mere coincidence that every one of these prophets including Jesus got the exact same timeline for the Rapture? Not one of them gave a different timeline for the Rapture.

So far I have shown that the Prophets Daniel and Paul knew when the Rapture will take place and now I will show you three times Jesus Himself telling us when the Rapture will take place. It's all in the bible.

There is another guy on this forum that has been desperately trying to tell you how close we are to the Tribulation and the Rapture but it would seem that you guys are not listening to him. Just consider what he is saying might be the truth and give him a good listen too.

Eliyahoo

Reactions: Patrick1966

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

The Coming of the Son of Man
29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

Did you notice that verse 29 starts out by Jesus saying, “Immediately after the tribulation of those days."

Jesus is now talking about what events will take place immediately after the tribulation or at the end of the seven-year Tribulation.

THERE IS ONLY ONE QUESTION TO BE ASKED THAT WILL SETTLE THE NO ONE KNOWS DEBATE FOREVER

All will agree that verse 30 comes after verse 29 so that means whatever is said in verse 30 takes place immediately after the Tribulation.

Verse 30 describes the sign of the Son of Man appearing in the heavens.

Q- So here is our big question, Who sees Jesus arriving in the heavens, the world or the Saints?

If it's the entire world that sees Jesus' arrival then It's Jesus's Second Coming but if it's the Saints that see Jesus arrival then it's the Rapture.

OK, LET'S read verse 30 to see if it's the Rapture that no one knows the day or the hour or is it Christ's Second Coming.

V: 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

It's settled, it's the entire world that sees Jesus' arrival so it must be His Second Coming and that's just what He said in verse 29, "immediately after the Tribulation of those days."

So, if verse 30 takes place immediately after the Tribulation of those days then so does verse 31 because everything that Jesus describes after verse 29 He says is taking place after the Tribulation. So, let's read the next event that will take place immediately after the Tribulation of those days.

Oh, look there is a rapture taking place in verse 31.

31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

This is where all my post-Tribulation friends say, "See I told you so that the Rapture takes place at the end of the Tribulation."

Let me show you why it is not remotely possible that the Rapture takes place at the end of the seven-year Tribulation.
So what's going on here?
Let's find out.

Q-What was Jesus's disciples original question at the beginning of Matthew 24?

A- “What will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” ( Matthew 24:3).

Now let Jesus explain what this rapture is that we read about in verse 31 of Matthew 24 in Matthew 13.

MATTHEW 13
JESUS SPEAKING

37 He replied, “The One who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. 38 The field is the world, and the good seed represents the sons of the kingdom. The weeds are the sons of the evil one, 39 and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels.

40 As the weeds are collected and burned in the fire, so will it be at the end of the age. 41 The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will weed out of His kingdom every cause of sin and all who practice lawlessness. 42 And they will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father.

There is the explanation for Matthew 24:31 rapture given by Jesus.

There is going to be another final separation between the sheep and the goats or the weeds from the wheat at the end of the age or immediately after the tribulation of those days.

Now you know that when Jesus said no one knows the day nor the hour He was referring to His Second Coming not the Rapture.

MATTHEW 24:36 also comes after verse 29 where Jesus started to tell us what events will take place immediately after the Tribulation of those days and look at what verse 36 says.

JESUS SPEAKING
36 “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.

CONCLUSION:
Jesus did not say no one can know when the Rapture will take place and that phrase is not even once found in all of Matthew 24.

Saints, it's time to look for when the Rapture will take place.

Join me as I expose the lie of the Devil that no one can know when the Rapture will take place.

I am right now posting messages that clearly show that there are many prophets in the bible that know when the Rapture will take place.

And like I have said many times, is it a mere coincidence that every one of these prophets including Jesus got the exact same timeline for the Rapture? Not one of them gave a different timeline for the Rapture.

So far I have shown that the Prophets Daniel and Paul knew when the Rapture will take place and now I will show you three times Jesus Himself telling us when the Rapture will take place. It's all in the bible.

There is another guy on this forum that has been desperately trying to tell you how close we are to the Tribulation and the Rapture but it would seem that you guys are not listening to him. Just consider what he is saying might be the truth and give him a good listen too.

Eliyahoo

Did you notice that Verse 30 describes the sign of the Son of Man appearing in the heavens and not the son of man appearing in the heavens?

The sign of the son of man was Jerusalem being destroyed when Jesus said that It would be destroyed within that generation. This proved to them that Jesus was God and He judged Israel for rejecting and killing Him.

Signs in the sun moon stars and Coming on the clouds was a sign of judgement.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you notice that Verse 30 describes the sign of the Son of Man appearing in the heavens and not the son of man appearing in the heavens?

The sign of the son of man was Jerusalem being destroyed when Jesus said that It would be destroyed within that generation. This proved to them that Jesus was God and He judged Israel for rejecting and killing Him.

Signs in the sun moon stars and Coming on the clouds was a sign of judgement.

Matthew 24:36 (ESV)
36 “But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.

Do you actually know why Jesus said that ?

That comes right out of a Traditional Wedding, when the Bridegroom gets permission to GO GET HIS BRIDE.
The reason the FATHER ONLY has the right to inspect the New Dwelling Place for the Bride, and only when it meets HIS APPROVAL, will HE Send the Son to CALL OUT HIS BRIDE, but HE does not get to Personally Call Her Out, HE has to choose one of his wedding Party to do that, AND the Archangel has been chosen to blow the Trumpet, and to Call her out. HE DOES NOT COME NEAR THE HOUSE Personally, the Bridegroom stops two or three blocks away, so Jesus will stop in the Clouds, so it does not count as a COMING. Only when HIS feet touch the Mt. of Olives will be the Second Coming. So How Soon, will the NEW DWELLING PLACE be finished ? ? ? Hence: concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Matthew 24:36 (ESV)
36 “But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.

Do you actually know why Jesus said that ?

That comes right out of a Traditional Wedding, when the Bridegroom gets permission to GO GET HIS BRIDE.
The reason the FATHER ONLY has the right to inspect the New Dwelling Place for the Bride, and only when it meets HIS APPROVAL, will HE Send the Son to CALL OUT HIS BRIDE, but HE does not get to Personally Call Her Out, HE has to choose one of his wedding Party to do that, AND the Archangel has been chosen to blow the Trumpet, and to Call her out. HE DOES NOT COME NEAR THE HOUSE Personally, the Bridegroom stops two or three blocks away, so Jesus will stop in the Clouds, so it does not count as a COMING. Only when HIS feet touch the Mt. of Olives will be the Second Coming. So How Soon, will the NEW DWELLING PLACE be finished ? ? ? Hence: concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.
Sure those things happened in those days but the context of the verses before are the destruction of Jerusalem

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure those things happened in those days but the context of the verses before are the destruction of Jerusalem
1682301316681.png

That supports a PRE-TRIB RAPTURE, we are gone before TRIBULATION even starts. He is dealing with happens to Israel after we are gone.

THE WORD CHURCH NEVER APPEARS FROM REV. 4:1 ON.

WHY ? ? ?

We are in HEAVEN for the Wedding of the LAMB.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
View attachment 31743

That supports a PRE-TRIB RAPTURE, we are gone before TRIBULATION even starts. He is dealing with happens to Israel after we are gone.

THE WORD CHURCH NEVER APPEARS FROM REV. 4:1 ON.

WHY ? ? ?

We are in HEAVEN for the Wedding of the LAMB.

How does the destruction of Jerusalem almost 2000 years ago support a pretrib rapture?

What do you mean the church is shown in

Revelation chapters 7-12-13-14 and 18?

Reactions: amigo de christo

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How does the destruction of Jerusalem almost 2000 years ago support a pretrib rapture?

What do you mean the church is shown in

Revelation chapters 7-12-13-14 and 18?

Church is NEVER MENTIONED after Rev. 4:1 as being on earth. And that entire week of Years is dealing with ISRAEL. It is LITERALLY the 70th Week of Daniel. Yes, I know Jerusalem was UTTERLY DESTROYED by the ROMANS, but it is unrelated to the TRIBULATION. Incidentally was the Destruction TOTALLY complete? You tell me, see anything but two 1860 Farm House in this Picture of the City of David.

1682305963037.png

Last edited:

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Church is NEVER MENTIONED after Rev. 4:1. And that entire week of Years is dealing with ISRAEL. It is LITERALLY the 70th Week of Daniel.

That is not true the verses in chapter 7 alone below debunk what you claim

9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. 10 And they cried out in a loud voice:

“Salvation belongs to our God,
who sits on the throne,
and to the Lamb.”
11 All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, 12 saying:

“Amen!
Praise and glory
and wisdom and thanks and honor
and power and strength
be to our God for ever and ever.
Amen!”
13 Then one of the elders asked me, “These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?”
14 I answered, “Sir, you know.”
And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

These verses in chapter 7 clearly show the church going through and many of them dying in the great tribulation. They also show that they are from many nations not just Israel

I don’t even have to mention the church being shown in the other chapters to prove that

You are giving the church a false hope of missing the great tribulation which the bible doesn’t say at all

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I corrected that, look at it again. BUT THEY ARE IN HEAVEN. It is all what happens to ISRAEL, on EARTH after we at the Wedding of the Lamb. Believe what you want, but my INVITE to the WEDDING OF THE LAMB is already in my heart.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not true the verses in chapter 7 alone below debunk what you claim

9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. 10 And they cried out in a loud voice:

“Salvation belongs to our God,
who sits on the throne,
and to the Lamb.”
11 All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, 12 saying:

“Amen!
Praise and glory
and wisdom and thanks and honor
and power and strength
be to our God for ever and ever.
Amen!”
13 Then one of the elders asked me, “These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?”
14 I answered, “Sir, you know.”
And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

These verses in chapter 7 clearly show the church going through and many of them dying in the great tribulation. They also show that they are from many nations not just Israel

I don’t even have to mention the church being shown in the other chapters to prove that

You are giving the church a false hope of missing the great tribulation which the bible doesn’t say at all

See what You MISSED! Better become PRE-TRIB before it is too Late.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, I corrected that, look at it again. BUT THEY ARE IN HEAVEN. It is all what happens to ISRAEL, on EARTH after we at the Wedding of the Lamb. Believe what you want, but my INVITE to the WEDDING OF THE LAMB is already in my heart.
But chapter 7 shows that saints from all nations perish in the great tribulation they are in heaven because they died on earth your view is proved wrong in the scriptures

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Church is NEVER MENTIONED after Rev. 4:1 as being on earth. And that entire week of Years is dealing with ISRAEL. It is LITERALLY the 70th Week of Daniel. Yes, I know Jerusalem was UTTERLY DESTROYED by the ROMANS, but it is unrelated to the TRIBULATION. Incidentally was the Destruction TOTALLY complete? You tell me, see anything but two 1860 Farm House in this Picture of the City of David.

View attachment 31744
I have no idea why you posted this it has nothing to do with the rapture

Last edited:

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
See what You MISSED! Better become PRE-TRIB before it is too Late.
Here is another verse in revelation after 4:1 that shows the church not Israel being persecuted by satan in the great tribulation

Rev 12:
17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
By the way why do you think that rev 4:1 is the rapture?

All the verse says is that John was called up to heaven to be shown what will happen in the rest of Revelation

Reactions: amigo de christo

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Here’s one more

Rev 13:
7 It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don’t understand why so much of the church today think that the church escapes the tribulation when Christians have been martyred for Jesus for the last 2000 years And it is still happening today.

The bible shows that it was a privilege and an honour to suffer and die for Jesus.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You also confuse the great tribulation for the wrath of God.

The great tribulation is from satan on the church and it started on the day Stephen was martyred and is still happening today

The wrath of God is on the unjust people of the earth

Reactions: ewq1938

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mat 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
Mat 24:16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
Mat 24:17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
Mat 24:18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
Mat 24:19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
Mat 24:20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
Mat 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
Mat 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
Mat 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Mat 24:25 Behold, I have told you before.
Mat 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

There's no rapture here nor is there a rapture before these events. The people he says will watch for the AoD are on the Earth and have to go hide in the mountains. They are there when false Christ is there which is why he warns not to believe anyone that says He has returned. That's the church who is promised to enter the GT and see the AoD and hear the false claims of the second coming having already happened.

Reactions: Marty fox

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is another verse in revelation after 4:1 that shows the church not Israel being persecuted by satan in the great tribulation

Rev 12:
17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.

Believe what you want, and I know in my heart, it will be Pre-Trib. You see, I was discipled by Dr. John MacArthur, in 1979, and his series on Revelation verse, by verse, is free to listen to, the exact same series that I listened to 4 times in my life. Nothing you can say will convince me. I am grounded in the word. It was my spiritual milk.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Believe what you want, and I know in my heart, it will be Pre-Trib. You see, I was discipled by Dr. John MacArthur, in 1979, and his series on Revelation verse, by verse, is free to listen to, the exact same series that I listened to 4 times in my life. Nothing you can say will convince me. I am grounded in the word. It was my spiritual milk.
You are putting your hope in a man and I am showing you direct word’s from the bible who is the authority?

No disrespect to John Mcarthur he is a great man but great men are men and are wrong at times

Reactions: ewq1938