Many Claim Matthew 25:31-46 Is A Judgement To Enter A Millennium On This Earth?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many Claim Matthew 25:31-46 Is A Preliminary Judgement To Enter A Millennium On This Earth?

(Fact) This is nothing more than a "Parable" using sheep/goats speaking to herdsmen, of the "Final Judgement", also seen in Revelation 20:11-15 and throughout scripture, "Don't Be Deceived"

(Verse 31) The Second Coming

(Verse 34) The "Eternal Kingdom" Is Presented

(Verse 41) The Judgement Of The Wicked To The Lake Of Fire

(Verse 46) "The Conclusion", The Righteous Enter (Eternal Life) In The "Eternal Kingdom" Presented, The Wicked Enter (Eternal Punishment) In The Lake Of Fire

Matthew 25:31-46KJV
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abaxvahl

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Many Claim Matthew 25:31-46 Is A Preliminary Judgement To Enter A Millennium On This Earth?

(Fact) This is nothing more than a "Parable" using sheep/goats speaking to herdsmen, of the "Final Judgement", also seen in Revelation 20:11-15 and throughout scripture, "Don't Be Deceived"

(Verse 31) The Second Coming

(Verse 34) The "Eternal Kingdom" Is Presented

(Verse 41) The Judgement Of The Wicked To The Lake Of Fire

(Verse 46) "The Conclusion", The Righteous Enter (Eternal Life) In The "Eternal Kingdom" Presented, The Wicked Enter (Eternal Punishment) In The Lake Of Fire

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
Which beasts are described here, and which beast is the one that gets destroyed by the son of Man when its body is destroyed and given to the burning flame?:

Daniel 7
11 Then I was looking because of the voice of the great words which the horn spoke. I watched until the beast was slain, and his body was destroyed and given to the burning flame.
12 And the rest of the beasts, their dominion was taken away. Yet their lives were made longer for a season and time.

19 Then I wanted to know the truth of the fourth beast, which was different from all the others, very frightening, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of bronze; who devoured, broke in pieces, and stamped the rest with his feet;
20 and of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth speaking very great things, whose look was greater than his fellows.
21 I watched, and that horn made war with the saints and overcame them
22 until the Ancient of Days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the Most High. And the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

23 And he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom on earth, which shall be different from all kingdoms and shall devour the whole earth, and shall trample it and crush it.
24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise. And another shall arise after them. And he shall be different from the first, and he shall humble three kings.
25 And he shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and plot to change times and laws. And they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and one-half time.
26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his rulership, to cut off and to destroy until the end.
27 And the kingdom and rulership, and the greatness of the kingdom under all the heavens, shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom. And all kingdoms shall serve and obey Him.
28 Here is the end of the matter. As for me Daniel, my thoughts troubled me much, and my face changed on me. But I kept the matter in my heart.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which beasts are described here, and which beast is the one that gets destroyed by the son of Man when its body is destroyed and given to the burning flame?:

Daniel 7
11 Then I was looking because of the voice of the great words which the horn spoke. I watched until the beast was slain, and his body was destroyed and given to the burning flame.
12 And the rest of the beasts, their dominion was taken away. Yet their lives were made longer for a season and time.

19 Then I wanted to know the truth of the fourth beast, which was different from all the others, very frightening, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of bronze; who devoured, broke in pieces, and stamped the rest with his feet;
20 and of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth speaking very great things, whose look was greater than his fellows.
21 I watched, and that horn made war with the saints and overcame them
22 until the Ancient of Days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the Most High. And the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

23 And he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom on earth, which shall be different from all kingdoms and shall devour the whole earth, and shall trample it and crush it.
24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise. And another shall arise after them. And he shall be different from the first, and he shall humble three kings.
25 And he shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and plot to change times and laws. And they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and one-half time.
26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his rulership, to cut off and to destroy until the end.
27 And the kingdom and rulership, and the greatness of the kingdom under all the heavens, shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom. And all kingdoms shall serve and obey Him.
28 Here is the end of the matter. As for me Daniel, my thoughts troubled me much, and my face changed on me. But I kept the matter in my heart.
Feel free to make a claim, and support it with scripture

I'm not playing the guess and tell game, we have crossed that bridge already

Answer your own question with a claim and scripture, we will go from there in discussion

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Feel free to make a claim, and support it with scripture

I'm not playing the guess and tell game, we have crossed that bridge already

Answer your own question with a claim and scripture, we will go from there in discussion
No, I'm honestly interested to know what your answer is to that question. Guess and tell game happened the other day.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I'm honestly interested to know what your answer is to that question. Guess and tell game happened the other day.
Daniel's bad guy is the very same as John's bad guy, there ya go

Now give your claim in response, im interested

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Truth7t7,

Who is Jesus speaking to in all of these Chapter.

I believe that He starts from Matthew 24:1-3: And explains to them what will happen; and what will be the sign of Jesus's coming and of the end of that material age that they lived in with all of the priesthood and everything separated from God but now going to enter into a new age were God will be with his people and rest with-in them by the spirit because of their faith once the return happened.

25 “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 Five of them were foolish and five were wise. 3 The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them. 4 The wise ones, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. 5 The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.

6 “At midnight the cry rang out: ‘Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’

7 “Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. 8 The foolish ones said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’

9 “‘No,’ they replied, ‘there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’

10 “But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut.

11 “Later the others also came. ‘Lord, Lord,’ they said, ‘open the door for us!’

12 “But he replied, ‘Truly I tell you, I don’t know you.’

13 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.

The Parable of the Bags of Gold
14 “Again, it will be like a man going on a journey, who called his servants and entrusted his wealth to them. 15 To one he gave five bags of gold, to another two bags, and to another one bag, each according to his ability. Then he went on his journey. 16 The man who had received five bags of gold went at once and put his money to work and gained five bags more. 17 So also, the one with two bags of gold gained two more. 18 But the man who had received one bag went off, dug a hole in the ground and hid his master’s money.

19 “After a long time the master of those servants returned and settled accounts with them. 20 The man who had received five bags of gold brought the other five. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with five bags of gold. See, I have gained five more.’

21 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’

22 “The man with two bags of gold also came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with two bags of gold; see, I have gained two more.’

23 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’

24 “Then the man who had received one bag of gold came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘I knew that you are a hard man, harvesting where you have not sown and gathering where you have not scattered seed. 25 So I was afraid and went out and hid your gold in the ground. See, here is what belongs to you.’

26 “His master replied, ‘You wicked, lazy servant! So you knew that I harvest where I have not sown and gather where I have not scattered seed? 27 Well then, you should have put my money on deposit with the bankers, so that when I returned I would have received it back with interest.

28 “‘So take the bag of gold from him and give it to the one who has ten bags. 29 For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. 30 And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’

The Sheep and the Goats
31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Truth7t7,

Who is Jesus speaking to in all of these Chapter.

I believe that He starts from Matthew 24:1-3: And explains to them what will happen; and what will be the sign of Jesus's coming and of the end of that material age that they lived in with all of the priesthood and everything separated from God but now going to enter into a new age were God will be with his people and rest with-in them by the spirit because of their faith once the return happened.

25 “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 Five of them were foolish and five were wise. 3 The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them. 4 The wise ones, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps. 5 The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.

6 “At midnight the cry rang out: ‘Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’

7 “Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. 8 The foolish ones said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’

9 “‘No,’ they replied, ‘there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’

10 “But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut.

11 “Later the others also came. ‘Lord, Lord,’ they said, ‘open the door for us!’

12 “But he replied, ‘Truly I tell you, I don’t know you.’

13 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour.

The Parable of the Bags of Gold
14 “Again, it will be like a man going on a journey, who called his servants and entrusted his wealth to them. 15 To one he gave five bags of gold, to another two bags, and to another one bag, each according to his ability. Then he went on his journey. 16 The man who had received five bags of gold went at once and put his money to work and gained five bags more. 17 So also, the one with two bags of gold gained two more. 18 But the man who had received one bag went off, dug a hole in the ground and hid his master’s money.

19 “After a long time the master of those servants returned and settled accounts with them. 20 The man who had received five bags of gold brought the other five. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with five bags of gold. See, I have gained five more.’

21 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’

22 “The man with two bags of gold also came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with two bags of gold; see, I have gained two more.’

23 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’

24 “Then the man who had received one bag of gold came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘I knew that you are a hard man, harvesting where you have not sown and gathering where you have not scattered seed. 25 So I was afraid and went out and hid your gold in the ground. See, here is what belongs to you.’

26 “His master replied, ‘You wicked, lazy servant! So you knew that I harvest where I have not sown and gather where I have not scattered seed? 27 Well then, you should have put my money on deposit with the bankers, so that when I returned I would have received it back with interest.

28 “‘So take the bag of gold from him and give it to the one who has ten bags. 29 For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. 30 And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’

The Sheep and the Goats
31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne.
Thanks for the response, the parable is straight forward, it clearly explains the second coming and final judgement, and would be a parallel teaching of the Great White Throne seen in Revelation 20:11-15

Teaching this represents a preliminary judgement to enter a Millennial Kingdom on this earth, means pinocchio's nose is growing again

Last edited:
Reactions: MatthewG

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your reply, Truth7t7, and sharing your insight. :)

Reactions: Truth7t7

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Daniel's bad guy is the very same as John's bad guy, there ya go

Now give your claim in response, im interested
Well I'm guessing by that you mean Daniel's bad guy is that fourth beast I asked you about and John's bad guy is the Antichrist I never asked you about, but I'm just guessing because your reply was vague.

I believe the beast of Revelation 17 that will rise from the abyss (which Revelation 17 says is the 8th king who is of the seven) = the beast of Revelation 13 who will make war against the saints and will be destroyed by Christ at his return = Daniel's fourth beast.

I realize that king is the person everyone assumes = the Antichrist who John said will come. If John meant one Antichrist only as "the Antichrist", then I agree with that assumption.

I also believe that this king probably = the man of sin of 2 Thessalonians 2 (not the false prophet, because the false prophet is not said to put himself in the temple and claim to be God, but to make an image to the beast and make everyone worship it/him).

That's as far as that beast is concerned.

But "the rest of the beasts, their dominion was taken away. Yet their lives were made longer for a season and time." (Daniel 7:12).

I guess the above is why you avoided answering the question?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I'm guessing by that you mean Daniel's bad guy is that fourth beast I asked you about and John's bad guy is the Antichrist I never asked you about, but I'm just guessing because your reply was vague.

I believe the beast of Revelation 17 that will rise from the abyss (which Revelation 17 says is the 8th king who is of the seven) = the beast of Revelation 13 who will make war against the saints and will be destroyed by Christ at his return = Daniel's fourth beast.

I realize that king is the person everyone assumes = the Antichrist who John said will come. If John meant one Antichrist only as "the Antichrist", then I agree with that assumption.

I also believe that this king probably = the man of sin of 2 Thessalonians 2 (not the false prophet, because the false prophet is not said to put himself in the temple and claim to be God, but to make an image to the beast and make everyone worship it/him).

That's as far as that beast is concerned.

But "the rest of the beasts, their dominion was taken away. Yet their lives were made longer for a season and time." (Daniel 7:12).

I guess the above is why you avoided answering the question?
Yes I have shared several times, and yes you have read my view

Daniel's, Pauls, And John's Bad guy all represent the very same future human man, with the catch all phrase as being (The Antichrist)

I dont know your opinion on Daniel 7:12 please share this?

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Yes I have shared several times, and yes you have read my view

Daniel's, Pauls, And John's Bad guy all represent the very same future human man, with the catch all phrase as being (The Antichrist)

I dont know your opinion on Daniel 7:12 please share this?
I could be wrong about this:

Daniel 7:12, based on the context, is referring to the kingdoms which came before the 4th one. Those kings will lose their dominion but their lives will be spared so that the peoples of those nations can continue to exist for a season and a time beyond the destruction of the 4th beast. I.e there's your mortals in the millennium.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could be wrong about this:

Daniel 7:12, based on the context, is referring to the kingdoms which came before the 4th one. Those kings will lose their dominion but their lives will be spared so that the peoples of those nations can continue to exist for a season and a time beyond the destruction of the 4th beast. I.e there's your mortals in the millennium.
Problem is, you have a Pre-Determined bias in creating a Millennial Kingdom on earth that dosent exist in scripture, you have ten smoking guns that show it's a fabricated fairy tale, and you want to find just that one gun, and it ain't there

As you clearly see below, verses 9-10 show the second coming and "Final Judgement" the books are open, Revelation 20:11-15 is taking place (The End)

Then it shows that the Beast is cast into the fire (The End)

Verse 12 is nothing but a recap of the kings given time before the beast is destroyed, they dont go beyond the final judgement

Verses 13-14 is a recap of the second coming and "Eternal Kingdom" in greater detail

Keep looking for your 1,000 year kingdom on this earth, it dosent exist in scripture, it's a man made fabricated fairy tale "The Truth"

Daniel 7:9-14
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.
12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.
13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Problem is, you have a Pre-Determined bias in creating a Millennial Kingdom on earth that dosent exist in scripture, you have ten smoking guns that show it's a fabricated fairy tale, and you want to find just that one gun, and it ain't there

As you clearly see below, verses 9-10 show the second coming and "Final Judgement" the books are open, Revelation 20:11-15 is taking place (The End)

Then it shows that the Beast is cast into the fire (The End)

Verse 12 is nothing but a recap of the kings given time before the beast is destroyed, they dont go beyond the final judgement

Verses 13-14 is a recap of the second coming and "Eternal Kingdom" in greater detail

Keep looking for your 1,000 year kingdom on this earth, it dosent exist in scripture, it's a man made fabricated fairy tale "The Truth"

Daniel 7:9-14
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.
12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.
13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.
I don't know about fairy tales. I have to judge between sci-fi space time of a spiritual thousand years = (maybe) 2,000+ lunar years or (maybe) 2,000+ solar years and souls of those who were beheaded by the beast getting into a time machine to travel backwards in this sci-fi space time, and I must not become confused by what it says in the Revelation, because whatever the Revelation and the rest of scripture say about it, is secondary to the sci-fi novel ideas produced in the Amil publishing press.

Not sure at all that there are any fairy tales in the Bible though.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know about fairy tales. I have to judge between sci-fi space time of a spiritual thousand years = (maybe) 2,000+ lunar years or (maybe) 2,000+ solar years and souls of those who were beheaded by the beast getting into a time machine to travel backwards in this sci-fi space time, and I must not become confused by what it says in the Revelation, because whatever the Revelation and the rest of scripture say about it, is secondary to the sci-fi novel ideas produced in the Amil publishing press.

Not sure at all that there are any fairy tales in the Bible though.
Just dont want to let go of the fairy tale dream in never never land

There is no going back in time as you claim, that's your own misconception

There is no literal time on earth seen in Revelation 20:1-6, and you speak as if this is a reality, it's not

The (Thousand Years) is figurative of the Lords spiritual, one day is a thousand "Not Leteral Earthly Time"

Would it be easier to understand if it read one day is a Trillion/Zillion years, exact same meaning

A thousand dollars just 200 years ago, would be comparable to a million today, what would be its equivalent 2,000 years ago?

Thousand was used to Express a large number to the human mind, and inflation has ruined its meaning today, it's that simple

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Just dont want to let go of the fairy tale dream in never never land

There is no going back in time as you claim, that's your own misconception

There is no literal time on earth seen in Revelation 20:1-6, and you speak as if this is a reality, it's not

The (Thousand Years) is figurative of the Lords spiritual, one day is a thousand "Not Leteral Earthly Time"

Would it be easier to understand if it read one day is a Trillion/Zillion years, exact same meaning

A thousand dollars just 200 years ago, would be comparable to a million today

Thousand was used to Express a large number to the human mind, and inflation has ruined its meaning today, it's that simple
:) I forgot about never never land. Where is that again? Is that the place people go to when they can't stop arguing about whether the millennium is literal or symbolic?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:) I forgot about never never land. Where is that again? Is that the place people go to when they can't stop arguing about whether the millennium is literal or symbolic?
More like non-existent, a man made fairy tale, Willy Wonka and the choclate factory, aesop's fables, smiles

Reactions: Zao is life

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello,

Are not the four beasts of Daniel 7:1-12 defined in in verse 2 of this passage? Are they not heavenly hosts, like fallen angels, that have rebelled against God that stir up the sea of humanity to cause manifestations of themselves within the sea of humanity to rise up for a time before collapsing back into the sea of humanity like waves before the winds of heaven cause another crest to form?

Are we not told that the four beasts of Daniel 7:1-12, form a single entity, after a period of 1,000 years as told in the Book of Revelation, as described in Daniel 7:19-26 which is a four facetted beast with the combined dominate characteristics of each of the four beasts of verses 1-12 acting in unison, dancing to the tune of the Little Horn Beast, i.e. the false prophet of the Book of Revelations.

Satan has cleverly disguised his entity in explaining away his presence in his activities by attributing the presents of the four beasts of verses 1-12 of Daniel 7, to the people who manifest the dominate characteristics of the respective four beasts.

If we continue accepting Satan's ruse that it is people instead of the fallen heavenly hosts who are the actual beasts, then Satan and His fellow fallen heavenly hosts, i.e. angels, as well hidden from view until it is too late for us to realise the error that we, in our humanity, have perpetuated for so long in our induced/influenced/manifested understanding over time.

That is why Paul tells us that the scales over our eyes will not fall off until the evil ones are revealed after the 1,000 year release of their imprisonment from the Bottomless Pit.

It seems to me that people cannot see plainly what is before them which is leading them on their journey into the Lake of fire.

Shalom

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And rightly so. All your attacks on Bible doctrines amount to a hill of beans. You have no clue about Bible prophesy therefore you simply bold everything to intimidate those who may not know the truth. But you are another false teacher.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What reason is there to not think Jesus means exactly what He says?

He will return in glory, take His throne of glory, and will judge the gathered nations.

Nothing here says parable. It simply says what will happen. I suggest we receive it exactly that way.

Much love!

Reactions: Curtis

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What reason is there to not think Jesus means exactly what He says?

He will return in glory, take His throne of glory, and will judge the gathered nations.

Nothing here says parable. It simply says what will happen. I suggest we receive it exactly that way.

Much love!
Nothing states the sheep/goats is a parable?

Your In Denial Of Presented Truth, Matthew Chapter 25 Represents "All" Parables.

Just as nothing states Matthew 25:1-13 is a parable in the (Ten Virgins)?

Just as nothing states Matthew 25:14-30 is a parable in (The Talents)?

Just as nothing states Matthew 25:31-46 is a parable in the (sheep/goats)?

You don't want to acknowledge the conclusion in Matthew 25:46KJV

(Final Judgement, The End)

Last edited: