Mark of the Beast?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mark 12:38-44 KJV
And he said unto them in his doctrine, Beware of the scribes, which love to go in long clothing, and love salutations in the marketplaces, [39] And the chief seats in the synagogues, and the uppermost rooms at feasts: [40] Which devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayers: these shall receive greater damnation. [41] And Jesus sat over against the treasury, and beheld how the people cast money into the treasury: and many that were rich cast in much. [42] And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites, which make a farthing. [43] And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury: [44] For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living.

Let's have a look at another account, Jesus in Mark has just shown what the objective of the religious leaders is ( chief seats and devour widows) then He witnessed it there on the temple court. The widow casts in all she has into the treasury.

This in my opinion constitutes what is about to take place over the next 60 years.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I highly doubt you will live through what is going to take place between now and the next five years.
John 11:26 KJV
And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

This is what He just said. I'm not sure if it was for me or,,,,

You?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Am I imagined things or did someone just ask me a question and then disappeared into thin air, because I had a question for them.

Question== did Jesus seek too save His life?

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes but sometimes it's hard to hear over the crowd.
The crowd post a hundred times or thousands of times more than the disciples of Jesus.
So yes, everything must be tested as written in Scripture - in real life, as well as anywhere, and all over the internet.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The mods need to understand I can endure the slander and wish to in hopes a person may be won too Christ.
Imagine a floating vehicle used to transport a dozen cars (with owners), and pedestrians on foot, across the water 2 miles from one place to another.

Then imagine some with a drill actively drilling holes in the hull, to capsize the vessel with everyone on it.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Imagine a floating vehicle used to transport a dozen cars (with owners), and pedestrians on foot, across the water 2 miles from one place to another.

Then imagine some with a drill actively drilling holes in the hull, to capsize the vessel with everyone on it.
Call me crazy but I want to speak to the one holding the drill..

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No worries. He still reads the forum. As he says, he has been doing this for twelve years on many so-called 'christian' forums,
and can post any time he wants.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But, for example from Scripture,

remember (or read) when the demon woman followed the disciples , the woman seeming to 'praise God', but was just an irritation - no truth in her , just a demon?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Note who is online reading the site now, according to the info posted on the 'Forums' page:

Total: 67 (members: 10, guests: 44, robots: 13)

(sometimes robots number over 50 at one time)

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Note who is online reading the site now, according to the info posted on the 'Forums' page:

Total: 67 (members: 10, guests: 44, robots: 13)

(sometimes robots number over 50 at one time)
I believe there are many people bitter in this world yet they cleave too it..... Makes me wonder. Why they seek to save their lives?.?.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who seek to save their soul-life, lose it and

those who give up their soul-life, gain life in Jesus as He Says, when they are seeking Jesus and God's Kingdom.

Reactions: Waiting on him