Mark of the Beast?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
All the creatures** look to the Creator for their DAILY FOOD. He is FAITHFUL and JUST in all things.

**except, of course, men/ mankind/ society trusting the foxes.

Oh for sure 'the foxes' do look to Him...they are adorable...especially the little pups. :)

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
... and eating "crow" is literal; etc.

You have NO IDEA who/what the "beast" is, so you assign imaginary attributes.

People are silly,
Bobby Jo

You are now being unkind Bobby...shame on you...it is not call for.

@GTW27 Is a very nice polite person. ( unlike some)

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks... :)

I agree with you...and it is worshipped by some. Yet God Himself increased it for Job, Abraham and Solomon.... the NT does indeed warn the the LOVE of money is the root of all evil.....but I do not believe that it is THE Beast ....
But if it is it is no mystery , and where would the number of the beast come for if that is the case?

About 6 months ago I had a vision of the beast. I was not looking or expecting a vision. As I sat down in my recliner my eyes closed. I was not tired at all so I was fully awake. What I saw was a snake, a black king cobra. He was staring at me and studying me. I perceived that he wanted to strike, but something was holding him back. I then opened my eyes, and thought that that was weird, and payed it no mind. The next day I found myself sitting down in that chair again, and my eyes closed again. This time a saw a man staring at me and studying me. His hair was short and he looked like maybe in his late twenties or thirties. As I was looking at him his face began to contort and change to looking very evil. Even the appearance of his ears changed. I then opened my eyes again and I understood the meanings of the visions. I believe that he wanted me to know that he is here upon the earth. And yes I do know the enemy, and the enemy knows me, from what I had to go through back in 2002. I tell you a truth that he will fool many. It should be interesting to see where and when He steps into power. What I do know is that he will use what I touched on today. I hope that this helps explain what is coming in the wind. I believe the number of this man 666 is related to the mystery of 666 verses 777 mystery. I hold on to the number 777 very dearly as others do, and yet it not for us to know why. It is as if the numbers are opposites, just the same as the one in the vision is a opposite of what The Lord created in me. Perhaps someday, this will all become clear on the other side of this.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The number 6 is all about humans. The number 7 is all about God and perfection. The number 8 is of new beginning.

God is both the beginning and the new beginning. The six days between deal with humanity.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Regardless of however you came to that conclusion from reading Matthew 24, revelation says something entirely different. For those people who believe they will be whisked away before the stink really hits the fan, they will be in for a rather rude awakening, and you can count on that. You're not anymore special to God as a gentile believer than the Jews.
Even so!

"Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:" Acts 10:34

If we really have been given more as many here would say than those who have come before us, such as those who lived in the time of the OT, then more, not less, will required of us:

"But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more." Luke 12:48

Reactions: Nancy

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
About 6 months ago I had a vision of the beast. I was not looking or expecting a vision. As I sat down in my recliner my eyes closed. I was not tired at all so I was fully awake. What I saw was a snake, a black king cobra. He was staring at me and studying me. I perceived that he wanted to strike, but something was holding him back. I then opened my eyes, and thought that that was weird, and payed it no mind. The next day I found myself sitting down in that chair again, and my eyes closed again. This time a saw a man staring at me and studying me. His hair was short and he looked like maybe in his late twenties or thirties. As I was looking at him his face began to contort and change to looking very evil. Even the appearance of his ears changed. I then opened my eyes again and I understood the meanings of the visions. I believe that he wanted me to know that he is here upon the earth. And yes I do know the enemy, and the enemy knows me, from what I had to go through back in 2002. I tell you a truth that he will fool many. It should be interesting to see where and when He steps into power. What I do know is that he will use what I touched on today. I hope that this helps explain what is coming in the wind. I believe the number of this man 666 is related to the mystery of 666 verses 777 mystery. I hold on to the number 777 very dearly as others do, and yet it not for us to know why. It is as if the numbers are opposites, just the same as the one in the vision is a opposite of what The Lord created in me. Perhaps someday, this will all become clear on the other side of this.

Thank you so much for sharing that testimony . Good word.
I knew that there was more up your sleeve than just - "money".

It's also refreshing to know you have confidence in the Lord giving us and speaking to us via visions. Wolves usually howl whenever anything supernaturally or with the gifts are mentioned on here.

Watch your back :D

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are now being unkind Bobby...shame on you...it is not called for.

I explained to a young man working with me, that Prophetic Scripture is TRUE. He responded that TRUTH can mean anything/everything to anyone/everyone. I replied that no one would read a weather forecast if it said: there would be weather and temperature for the next 24 hours, -- that it's worthless. ALL interpretations are NO INTERPRETATIONS.

And so the nonsense about who/what are the BEAST is exactly nonsense. But if a person wants to find out the TRUE identity of the BEAST, -- they should ask. After all, GOD provides Teachers, and Scripture and History -- which confirms that identity.

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
About 6 months ago I had a vision of the beast. ...

I would propose that it was "a" beast, -- not "the" Beast. Because if it were "the" beast, it would have had the BODY of a Leopard (actually a TIGER); the MOUTH of a Lion; and the FEET of a Bear. (Rev. 13:5)

Bobby Jo

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As it turns out, most or many weather forecasts are pretty much just like this >>>
I replied that no one would read a weather forecast if it said: there would be weather and temperature for the next 24 hours
... and they still get paid A LOT , even when wrong six out of seven times,
and they can change the weather report every five minutes, or five hours, according it seems, to whims and fancies ,

or orders from the hierarchy (bosses and those who control them).

years ago, the weather took 3 minutes in the morning, then maybe in the evening, to watch, and it was good enough, and better than today.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People in Texas are anticipating the mark of the beast through a vaccine chip - ID2020. Recently saw this on the news.

7C2ACFCF-CB75-48C3-8F92-422AF0EB17BC.jpeg

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believers in Jesus ?

Unbelievers too ?

Does anyone else anywhere else believe Scripture concerning the mark of the beast, whatever it is , as prophesied in Scripture ?

People in Texas are anticipating the mark of the beast through a vaccine chip ...

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you so much for sharing that testimony . Good word.
I knew that there was more up your sleeve than just - "money".

It's also refreshing to know you have confidence in the Lord giving us and speaking to us via visions. Wolves usually howl whenever anything supernaturally or with the gifts are mentioned on here.

Watch your back :D
Blessings in Christ Jesus! So that you may know, I see the wolves clearly, and yet the wolves, can not see the axe that is laid at the root of the trees that bare bad fruit. What is done with the lips, will have its reward, for The Lord is just in all His ways.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is extraordinarily dangerous thinking sir

Was that poster myopic in your opinion ?

(I was surprised at the definition when I looked it up)

Myopic definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary

1. adjective
If you describe someone as myopic, you are critical of them because they seem unable to realize that their actions might have negative consequences.
[disapproval]
The Government still has a myopic attitude to spending.
Synonyms: narrow-minded, short-sighted, narrow, unimaginative More Synonyms of myopic
2. adjective
If someone is myopic, they are unable to see things which are far away from them.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's quite a vision! I believe he is here as well. I saw his army also being released to attack.

Reactions: GTW27 and Helen

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is graven on God's hands?

Isaiah 49:16
"Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me"

What is graven on our hands?

Something to remember who we are in case we forget?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would propose that it was "a" beast, -- not "the" Beast. Because if it were "the" beast, it would have had the BODY of a Leopard (actually a TIGER); the MOUTH of a Lion; and the FEET of a Bear. (Rev. 13:5)

Bobby Jo
Are you talking about the body of iran, feet of russia, ten mouths of the uk? That is where the false prophet comes out of. The false prophet killed in the past, will once again walk among us. Unless you think the lion is greece, or do you? Does it matter? What 10 heads or kingdoms are you talking about?

Stop trying to figure China into past history. China probably has those shiny vehicles Revelation 9:14-17, fire red, iris blue, sulfur yellow.
14 saying to the sixth angel, the one with the shofar, “Release the four angels that are bound at the great river Euphrates!”
15 And they were released. These four angels had been kept ready for this moment, for this day and month and year, to kill a third of mankind;
16 and the number of cavalry soldiers was two hundred million! — I heard the number.
17 Here is how the horses looked in the vision: the riders had breastplates that were fire-red, iris-blue and sulfur-yellow; the horses’ heads were like lions’ heads; and from their mouths issued fire, smoke and sulfur. The smoking dragon.