Mark of the Beast?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chapter and verse please
Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham." Galatians 3:7.

"For they are not all Israel which are of Israel; neither because they are the seed of Abraham are they all children… but the children of promise are counted for the seed." Romans 9:6-8.

"For he is not a Jew which is one outwardly, nor is that circumcision which is outward in the flesh; but he is a Jew which is one inwardly, and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, and not in the letter' whose praise is not from men but from God." Romans 2:28,29,

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel… says the Lord, 'I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. None of them shall teach his neighbor and none his brother saying, "Know the Lord," for all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them. For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawless deeds, I will remember no more." Hebrews 8:10

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham." Galatians 3:7.

"For they are not all Israel which are of Israel; neither because they are the seed of Abraham are they all children… but the children of promise are counted for the seed." Romans 9:6-8.

"For he is not a Jew which is one outwardly, nor is that circumcision which is outward in the flesh; but he is a Jew which is one inwardly, and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, and not in the letter' whose praise is not from men but from God." Romans 2:28,29,

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel… says the Lord, 'I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. None of them shall teach his neighbor and none his brother saying, "Know the Lord," for all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them. For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawless deeds, I will remember no more." Hebrews 8:10

I was looking more towards Galatians 6:16 but the Scriptures above will suffice.

To God Be The Glory

Answer man

Mar 8, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually,
The mark of the beast is a VISUAL Mark; the number 666, a logo, or the actual name of the Antichrist. It’s not Bitcoin, the bar code, or an implanted chip. As for the financial transactions; the Beast(a super computer) will transact and record all financial matters, and public services access. As for the mark of the beast; it will be formatted two dimensional dot matrix which is that little square of dots that you see on all shipping packages, and on many other forms of communication and references. Now, can the Beast utilize Bitcoin as the crypto currency; very possible. But Bitcoin is just a currency and NOT the mark of the Beast.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually,
The mark of the beast is a VISUAL Mark; the number 666, a logo, or the actual name of the Antichrist. It’s not Bitcoin, the bar code, or an implanted chip. As for the financial transactions; the Beast(a super computer) will transact and record all financial matters, and public services access. As for the mark of the beast; it will be formatted two dimensional dot matrix which is that little square of dots that you see on all shipping packages, and on many other forms of communication and references. Now, can the Beast utilize Bitcoin as the crypto currency; very possible. But Bitcoin is just a currency and NOT the mark of the Beast.
So you would accept a chip implant in your right hand or forehead from the government?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 13:16-17 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Coming soon!

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When it comes to the mark of the beast, everyone seems to think it to be some literal Mark of some kind. When I read in the scriptures about God's people being marked, I don't believe that to be some literal Mark people will see. That Mark from what I've read in the scriptures seems more to be the attitude people have, showing they are friends of God. That means they will be putting their faith in Jehovah God and his arrangements of how He, through his Only Begotten Son Jesus, will undo everything Satan has done.
It seems to me that the mark spoken of in Scripture concerning the Mark of the beast would also be an attitude concerning people of the world who are alienated from The True God Jehovah and his arrangements of how He will handle things. In other words they would be people who have made themselves friends of this world therefore enemies of God. Will these people know that about themselves, of course not. They will honestly believe they are not friends of the world and therefore enemies of God. They will honestly believe they have The True God support.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
When it comes to the mark of the beast, everyone seems to think it to be some literal Mark of some kind.
It will definitely be a literal mark, whether outwardly visible or planted as a microchip. There is no reason to think otherwise.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It will definitely be a literal mark, whether outwardly visible or planted as a microchip. There is no reason to think otherwise.
Sad to say I think JW's will take the Mark and burn in Hell fire "forever and ever".

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I understand that's what you and a lot of people believe, I just don't think that's the way it is. The fact of the matter is that the mark of the beast is already happening. What others believe is their belief. It's just what I believe to be the truth about the Mark of the beast that the scriptures are talking about, has a lot to do with the thinking, attitude and works of people. Whether or not that thinking, attitude and works are aligned with the thinking, attitude and works of The True God. Why would the scriptures say something like, "a person who is a friend of the world is an enemy of God." That seems to be saying that if your thinking, attitude and works are in agreement with the world that is alienated from God, then your God enemy. So if you continue being that type person right up to the time of the great tribulation starts, wouldn't that mean such people would be destroyed by The True God as his enemies at Armageddon? The scriptures seem to me to be all about how you should change your thinking, attitude and what works are produced because of the love you have for The True God. I think people today have the thinking, attitude and supportive works of putting their faith in the arrangement of man-made government, basically internationalism as the way they believe God will save us. I mean if you go back in history to when the league of nations and then the United Nations was instituted and do some research you can see how many of the churches who said they were followers of Jesus put their faith in this man made organization saying this organization was what would be the organization that would do away with homelessness, starvation, sickness and wars. These are things that only the Messianic kingdom can do, so isn't this organization being put in a Holy place where it doesn't belong? Isn't it also true that this organization when it's laws or rulings are ignore it imposes sanctions on Nations in which they can't buy or sell on an international level.
Most churches who say they're following Jesus ignore what he said about the last days being like the days of Noah. He was building that Ark and telling them what The True God said concerning the flood, but of course they didn't believe him, even mocked him. Probably thought he was foolish. So they kept living their lives right on up until that flood started and it was then that they believed Noah but it was too late for them. The point I'm making is that, just as God warned Noah of that destruction and how he was going to save Noah and his family since he was The only one who's family was worthy of saving. Today God is telling his people through his anointed Church about the destruction that's coming and how he's going to save his people. If people out in the world choose to laugh and scoff at these people in this anointed church. If the people out in the world don't believe this particular church is God anointed church therefore don't believe they are truly God servants, that just means that just as the people in Noah's day didn't believe, nor do these people in these last days we're living in believe.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gee, I wonder why the NWT disagrees with nearly every other English Bible translation.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gee, I wonder why the NWT disagrees with nearly every other English Bible translation.

JW just don't believe it to be a literal mark. Also I've never seen where in the scriptures it's written down this mark to be a literal mark. Other people just believe these scriptures to mean it's a literal Mark. They certainly have the right to believe these scriptures are speaking about a literal mark, but it's not written down in the scriptures that specifically say it's a literal mark. Other people have the right to believe differently than how you and others see these scriptures. You want to believe that these scriptures are talking about a literal Mark, then do so and JW will believe differently because that's their right. They don't dictate to people what to believe, we do however express what we believe to be the truth, we certainly don't consider ourselves to be infallible but neither do we believe other human beings on earth today to be infallible. Just as you say you have God's Holy Spirit we also believe we have God's Holy Spirit. Just because other humans even if it's the majority humans on the earth disagree with that doesn't change our belief on these scriptures that are talking about the Mark of the beast.
Those having the mark of the beast proclaim their servitude to the beast. Thus, the mark, whether on the right hand or on the forehead, figuratively speaking, is a symbol that identifies its bearer as one who gives worshipful support to the beastlike political systems of the world. Those having the mark give to “Caesar” that which rightly belongs to God. (Luke 20:25; Revelation 13:4, 8; 14:1)

In contrast JW actively proclaim the one government that will solve mankind’s problems—God’s Kingdom, which they represent.—Matthew 24:14.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course. JW's don't believe the Christian Bible. They have their own Bible hating religion.

I certainly expect some to say hateful things about JW because they use their right to disagree. If I agree with an individual or organization and someone gets all hurtful and hateful about it though, do people really think that's how we should treat each other, after all doesn't every other person in the world, exercise that same right to disagree. A person wants to disagree, no problem, that's their right. I think however we can disagree without being hateful or hurtful to each other. Also I have many people who are not JW that have no problem with the NWT. I'm not saying they don't have reservations about how some scriptures are translated but they also say they have reservations concerning how certain scriptures in other Bibles are translated too.
JW don't tell people what Bible a person should use. If anyone knows anything about JW they would know that when it comes to research and study the JW use more than one translation of the Bible.

Malihah

May 20, 2020
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know this is a topic that has been discussed endlessly among Christians but if you will endure one more thread I have been searching this for a while now.

The mark of the beast is rejecting Christ and there are a thousand ways to do it.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Humans are being programmed to accept the Mark. Mandatory vaccines could lead to mandatory chip implants "containing medical records" and proof of vaccinations!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even Fox News is promoting the virus hoax!

Revelation 13:16-17
16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't get it. -- Everyone is approaching the problem "backwards".

You'll never build a house with imaginations. -- It'll have a STONE foundation; with standard 2x6 FRAMING; a BRICK exterior; and METAL roofing. BUT YOU'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ALASKA PLAIN AND IT'S WINTER. -- So it'll be built out of SNOW.

MAYBE if one contemplated EACH of the Rev. 13 Beast attributes: SEVEN Heads; TEN Horns; TEN Diadems; LION Mouth; LEOPARD (actually TIGER) Body; and BEAR Feet; -- you'd be closer to KNOWING the identity of the Second Beast and solving the "calculation" simply validates that candidate.

-- It'll have "gingerbread" eaves, and a Pink/Turquoise paint scheme --.
Whew,
Bobby Jo