Mary is the tree of life!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary is the Tree of life!

Our life! Our sweetness! And Our hope!

Anti-Mary is Anti-Christ cos He is source of all grace that she received!
And Mary received all the graces that are given to men!
Lk 1:28

Tree of life!

Jesus is this tree?
Mary is this tree?

Genesis 3:22
And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: (Jn 6:51)

Genesis 3:24
So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Proverbs 3:18
She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her.

Proverbs 11:30
The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Revelation 2:7
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Revelation 22:14
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city

Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

The fruit of the tree of Mary is our salvation! Matt 1:21 Lk 2:30 Jesus is our salvation! This reflects the immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus!
Lk 1:30 Mary found our salvation!
Lk 1:38 consented to our salvation!

A good tree (immaculate conception) Lk 1:49 God has done this and it is marvelous in our eyes!

A Good tree cannot bear bad fruit!
A biblical principle approved by Jesus even though He knew it would be used to defend His sinless mother!

Mary is the tree of life!
Jesus is the vine, we are the branches. Mary was just a branch. No where in the Bible does it say we are to pray to Mary, worship or glorify her in any way as if she is above ANY CHRISTIAN SOUL IN HEAVEN. If there is heirarchy in heaven, and likely there is, (24 elders), they are the Apostles and OT prophets. Mary is probably cooking some Old Fashioned Bethehem Stew for them?

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it’s not literal but metaphors
Metaphorically, Jesus is the vine and we are the branches. We have eaten of the Tree of Life, and it is not Mary, I will try some of her Bethehem stew though when I get up there - even give her a mice kiss in the cheek and hug ... as as I will anyone else. She had nothing to do with my Salvation. She mothered Jesus, cared for Him until he was ready for His mission. She got a well done good and faithful servant and maybe some rewards.

Last edited:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is the vine, we are the branches. Mary was just a branch. No where in the Bible does it say we are to pray to Mary, worship or glorify her in any way as if she is above ANY CHRISTIAN SOUL IN HEAVEN. If there is heirarchy in heaven, and likely there is, (24 elders), they are the Apostles and OT prophets. Mary is probably cooking some Old Fashioned Bethehem Stew for them?

when did I say worship Mary?

the fruit of Mary is our salvation

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
when did I say worship Mary?

the fruit of Mary is our salvation
I am familiar withtthe fruit of the Spirit, but not of Mary. She bore Jesus, was chosen bt God to do the job. She was in David's line, just like dozens before her, in his bloodline.
Son of David is more emphasized and significant to the Jews. David was king and Christ will rule in his throne someday. Mary has no throne. She was blessed - that means happy.
You didn't say worship but Catholics elevate her as if she is the queen of heaven. They bow down at her statue and pray.
I must add, Mary was the mother of baby Jesus who grew to be a man. She us NOT the mother of God. God is the Creator and has ni mother. Jesus pre existed before the foundation of the earth. Humans beget humans. She is not divine.

Last edited:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am familiar withtthe fruit of the Spirit, but not of Mary. She bore Jesus, was chosen bt God to do the job. She was in David's line, just like dozens before her, in his bloodline.
Son of David is more emphasized and significant to the Jews. David was king and Christ will rule in his throne someday. Mary has no throne. She was blessed - that means happy.
You didn't say worship but Catholics elevate her as if she is the queen of heaven. They bow down at her statue and pray.
I must add, Mary was the mother of baby Jesus who grew to be a man. She us NOT the mother of God. God is the Creator and has ni mother. Jesus pre existed before the foundation of the earth. Humans beget humans. She is not divine.

Lk 1:42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.

Lk 2:30 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lk 1:42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.

Lk 2:30 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation
"Fruit of the womb" is a commin figurative ohrase used to describe any child. Or "the fruit of my loins" is sometimes used. It is figurative for the physical person, not spiritual.
Luke 2:30 Simeon was just holding Jesus and thanking God. Before he died he would see the salvation that would come from Jesus, that Gid prepared for the world.
It was all about Jesus, nothing regarding Mary.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Fruit of the womb" is a commin figurative ohrase used to describe any child. Or "the fruit of my loins" is sometimes used. It is figurative for the physical person, not spiritual.
Luke 2:30 Simeon was just holding Jesus and thanking God. Before he died he would see the salvation that would come from Jesus, that Gid prepared for the world.
It was all about Jesus, nothing regarding Mary.

no Jesus Christ IS our salvation
In His person and Mary IS His mother
Mother of His person
Mother of God and of salvation

pecial / unique Mary!

There is only one “Mother of God”!Lk 1:43

There is only one “Virgin-Mother”! Isa 7:14 perpetual virgin!

There is only one “Immaculate Conception” prepared by God for His only begotten son! Lk 1:49

There is only one “Handmaid of the Lord”! Lk 1:28

There is only one “Mother of our Savior” who consented to our salvation undoing the sin of Eve! Lk 1:28

There is only one “woman” who seed crushes satans proud head Gen 3:15 and is queen in heaven! Rev 12:1

There is only one who’s soul (existence) magnifies the Lord! Lk 1:46

There is only of of who we must declared “blessed”! Lk 1:48

And we cannot be disciples of Our Lord with taking Mary into our house! Jn 19:26:27

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How does mary who is an only child have a sister?

and a sister with the same name?

what man names both his daughters with the same name?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
G25 Now there stood by the cross of Jesus his mother, and his mother's sister, Mary the wife of Cleophas, and Mary Magdalene.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is only one “Mother of God”!Lk 1:43
Jesus is referred to as theooo God/man
Mary was the physical mother of the man Jesus, NOT mother of His eternal spirit. God has no mother, that is a false belief. Do not add to scripture wirds that are not there.
There is only one “Virgin-Mother”! Isa 7:14 perpetual virgin
"Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel."
Don't add any extra theology to this, like "perpetual virgin" - it is not there. Read it as it is.

There is only one “Immaculate Conception” prepared by God for His only begotten son! Lk 1:49
"For He who is mighty has done great things for me, And holy is His name."
Jesus, God became flesh and dwelt among us. He is pure and Holy. Mary was not. She was born in sin like the rest of us. He later became sin for us, died and was resurrected. On the cross, He took all our sins, including Mary's.

There is only one “Handmaid of the Lord”! Lk 1:28
"And having come in, the angel said to her, “Rejoice, highly favored one, the Lord is with you; blessed are you among women!”
Favored and chosen by the Lord and she was blessed (happy) among women.
She was fortunate, guided, provided for and protected by God, she had a very important job and God equipped her for the task and Joseph too. Notice that Joseph was instructed through dreams ny God to leave Egypt, because he was the head of the family and all during their lives, Mary submitted to God, her husband Joseph and later to Jesus as well.
There is only one “woman” who seed crushes satans proud head Gen 3:15 and is queen in heaven! Rev 12:1
God put enmity between Satan and ALL WOMEN.
The woman's seed generated from Eve throughout many generations, to Abraham, to David, to Mary. Jesus crushed Satan's head, Mary did nothing to Satan.
Rev.12:1 "Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars. 2 Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth."
This is symbolic language. Scholars interpret the woman as "Israel", the 12 stars = 12 tribes and kf course the child, Jesus. It was prophesied that Jesus would be a decendant through a specific line within those twelve tribes starting with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, etc.
Remember Joseph had a dream which correlates to Rev. 12:1
"Then he had another dream, and he told it to his brothers. "Listen," he said, "I had another dream, and this time the sun and moon and eleven stars were bowing down to me." Gen. 37:9
So Joseph included would be 12.
This sign in the heavens was also an astronomical sign ( which Genesis 1:14 states that the stars, moon and sun was also used for).
On Sept. 11, 3BC, this constellation appeared in the heavens. The woman, Virgo, clothed in the sun, the moon at her feet and a garland if 12 stars around her head. The 12 stars were said to consist of Leo, (the Lion w 9 main stars) and additionnal planets to equal 12. Prior to Jesus birth, the planet Jupiter ( the king planet) enters into the area of Virgo that would be the area of her womb and for 9 months circles around inside the womb and exists out between the legs on Sept, 11, 3BC. This suggests His birth was on that day and also that the wise men that followed a star, actually followed the planet Jupiter as it existed Virgo pointing directly to Bethlehem. You can't make this stuff up. On Sept. 23, 2017, this same constellation appeared again, possibly signaling the Great Tribulation and Jesus soon return.

There is only one who’s soul (existence) magnifies the Lord! Lk 1:46
That was a song of praise. We sing praises to God, in thanksgiving.
She sang to Her baby in her womb. Women talk and sing to their babies. The expreasiin if love magnifies them, grows them in love.

There is only of of who we must declared “blessed”! Lk 1:48
We are all blessed by God, every Christian - billions.
But of course to have the privilege of mothering Jesus was certainly unique. The Savior of the World is in my belly, how more happy could one be. I'll thank her forndoingna great job when I see her - I win't be bowing down to her or praying to her or asking her to pray for me. I pray directly to the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Don't need the help of saints either - I have a direct line to God.

And we cannot be disciples of Our Lord with taking Mary into our house! Jn 19:26:27
Jesus put his mother equalbtoball mothers when the diaciples tild Him, "Your mother and brothers are outside!" His response accomplished two things: He did not put his own family above them by saying, "These are my mothers and my brothers - those who believe in Me." He showed no favoritism, regarded his blood as no more important then them.
And so he taught us all perspective concerning our own biological families and spiritual family. We are spiritual brothers and sisters. Actually at the time, his brothers sere not believers yet.
So again, even Jesus tells us not to regard his own mother with any special favoritism. Mary is our sister in Christ, that's all.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is referred to as theooo God/man
Mary was the physical mother of the man Jesus, NOT mother of His eternal spirit. God has no mother, that is a false belief. Do not add to scripture wirds that are not there.

Lord appears 14 times in Luke one

we are supposed to believe they all refer to the Lord God Almighty except Lk 1:43?

non-sense

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It doesn't makes sense to you that the eternal God has no mother? Jesus was born with a spirit and a body. Mary was the mother of his body, not spirit. You need to differentiate that. His body died and was resurrected. Mary died, all our bodies die and will be resurrected. So it is WRONG TO CLAIM GOD HAS A MOTHER. God be and flesh, He entered into the womb of Mary. Mary nourished and cared for the child NOT HIS SPIRIT.

Last edited:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His name Immanuel."
Don't add any extra theology to this, like "perpetual virgin" - it is not there. Read it as it is.

Jesus, God became flesh and dwelt among us. He is pure and Holy. Mary was not. She was born in sin like the rest of us. He later became sin for us, died and was resurrected. On the cross, He took all our sins, including Mary's.

"And having come in, the angel said to her, “Rejoice, highly favored one, the Lord is with you; blessed are you among women!”
Favored and chosen by the Lord and she was blessed (happy) among women.
She was fortunate, guided, provided for and protected by God, she had a very important job and God equipped her for the task and Joseph too. Notice that Joseph was instructed through dreams ny God to leave Egypt, because he was the head of the family and all during their lives, Mary submitted to God, her husband Joseph and later to Jesus as well.

God put enmity between Satan and ALL WOMEN.
The woman's seed generated from Eve throughout many generations, to Abraham, to David, to Mary. Jesus crushed Satan's head, Mary did nothing to Satan.
Rev.12:1 "Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars. 2 Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth."
This is symbolic language. Scholars interpret the woman as "Israel", the 12 stars = 12 tribes and kf course the child, Jesus. It was prophesied that Jesus would be a decendant through a specific line within those twelve tribes starting with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, etc.
Remember Joseph had a dream which correlates to Rev. 12:1
"Then he had another dream, and he told it to his brothers. "Listen," he said, "I had another dream, and this time the sun and moon and eleven stars were bowing down to me." Gen. 37:9
So Joseph included would be 12.
This sign in the heavens was also an astronomical sign ( which Genesis 1:14 states that the stars, moon and sun was also used for).
On Sept. 11, 3BC, this constellation appeared in the heavens. The woman, Virgo, clothed in the sun, the moon at her feet and a garland if 12 stars around her head. The 12 stars were said to consist of Leo, (the Lion w 9 main stars) and additionnal planets to equal 12. Prior to Jesus birth, the planet Jupiter ( the king planet) enters into the area of Virgo that would be the area of her womb and for 9 months circles around inside the womb and exists out between the legs on Sept, 11, 3BC. This suggests His birth was on that day and also that the wise men that followed a star, actually followed the planet Jupiter as it existed Virgo pointing directly to Bethlehem. You can't make this stuff up. On Sept. 23, 2017, this same constellation appeared again, possibly signaling the Great Tribulation and Jesus soon return.

That was a song of praise. We sing praises to God, in thanksgiving.
She sang to Her baby in her womb. Women talk and sing to their babies. The expreasiin if love magnifies them, grows them in love.

We are all blessed by God, every Christian - billions.
But of course to have the privilege of mothering Jesus was certainly unique. The Savior of the World is in my belly, how more happy could one be. I'll thank her forndoingna great job when I see her - I win't be bowing down to her or praying to her or asking her to pray for me. I pray directly to the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Don't need the help of saints either - I have a direct line to God.

Jesus put his mother equalbtoball mothers when the diaciples tild Him, "Your mother and brothers are outside!" His response accomplished two things: He did not put his own family above them by saying, "These are my mothers and my brothers - those who believe in Me." He showed no favoritism, regarded his blood as no more important then them.
And so he taught us all perspective concerning our own biological families and spiritual family. We are spiritual brothers and sisters. Actually at the time, his brothers sere not believers yet.
So again, even Jesus tells us not to regard his own mother with any special favoritism. Mary is our sister in Christ, that's all.
[QUOTE="Ronald David

Jesus, God became flesh and dwelt among us. He is pure and Holy. Mary was not.

was the ark of the covenant pure and holy?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It doesn't makes sense to you that the eternal has has no mother? Jesus was born with a spirit and a body. Mary was the mother of his body, not spirit. You need to differentiate that. His body died and was resurrected. Mary died, all our bodies die and will be resurrected. So it is WRONG TO CLAIM GOD HAS A MOTHER. God be and flesh, He entered into the womb of Mary. Mary nourished and cared for the child NOT HIS SPIRIT.

your saying Jesus is not God!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[QUOTE="Ronald David

Jesus, God became flesh and dwelt among us. He is pure and Holy. Mary was not.

was the ark of the covenant pure and holy?
God told Moses to take off his sandals because he was standing on hallowed (holy) ground. Is dirt pure? Be meant that because He was there,,it was holy. Likewise, the ark and the Most holy place (where God dwelt) was holy because He was there. He personally wrote thw Ten Commandments on tablets so yah, that was holy. He makes us holy too, purifies us, as he did Mary, but she was born in sin like the rest of us.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
your saying Jesus is not God!
No, he is the God/man. Two natures. Fully God and fully man. His God nature has no mother. His human nature HAD a mother and that body died and was resurrected as we will be. I will have an eternal body - not from my Mom - that body will die.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God told Moses to take off his sandals because he was standing on hallowed (holy) ground. Is dirt pure? Be meant that because He was there,,it was holy. Likewise, the ark and the Most holy place (where God dwelt) was holy because He was there. He personally wrote thw Ten Commandments on tablets so yah, that was holy. He makes us holy too, purifies us, as he did Mary, but she was born in sin like the rest of us.

then Mary is most pure and Holy!

Lk 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

the temple of God not made by hands for 9 months!

Status
Not open for further replies.