Miracle prayer for root canal and abscess before dental appointment

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Oh you and I are on the same journey as me, I had two abscesses last year and in the end lost two teeth, it really tested me as I had heard of testimonies about others being healed. Two weeks ago I went down with another abscess, i have a root canal booked for Tuesday.
God can and does heal, although for me I think he needed me to learn that he would give me the grace to cope…………boy do I get low when I have problems with my teeth.
Thinking of you xxxxx
Rita

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you @Hayli Cho. Be careful though. Infections can spread and become dangerous. Doctors in an urgent care or ER is an option if the infection gets out of control.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just need a miracle prayer for healing on my teeth so I don't have to to another root canal and to get rid of the abscesses on my gums and to be healed all around
I believe in God's miracles ✨
Praying for your situation!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lord, thank you for Hayli Cho's faith. I pray that you would touch her and heal her. I thank you for the stripes that you bore for her healing. I plead the blood of Jesus over her and ask that you completely heal her teeth and gums.

Thank you, Lord Jesus. I am believing for your power today.

kasesax119

Nov 20, 2022
Auburn
Faith
Christian
Country
Pakistan
I just need a miracle prayer for healing on my teeth so I don't have to to another root canal and to get rid of the abscesses on my gums and to be healed all around
I believe in God's miracles ✨
Think, O' God, of our friend who is ill, whom we now commend to Your compassionate regard. that no healing is too hard if it be Your will. We therefore pray that You bless our friend with Your loving care, renew his/her strength, and heal what ails him/her in Your loving name.

Last edited: