More biblical proof that supports Amillennialism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct. But all her posterity have been born in sin since. These followers of Satan are not sinless. They are like all of Adam's race since the Fall.
No. Their only disobedience was following Satan. For that, they were consumed by fire. They did not pass down their disobedience to offspring. They were dead. They were not offspring of Adam and Eve. They were the offspring of those in the camp of the saints.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok. So they are born in sin and shapen in iniquity. Adam and Eve were not like that. Terrible comparison.
No they were not. They were the offspring of those resurrected 1,000 years prior to Satan being loosed. They were sinless like Adam and Eve before Adam disobeyed God. You claim their only sin was being deceived by Satan. They could not be deceived until Satan was loosed from the pit. There were no sinners born from Adam and Eve prior to Adam's disobedience.

These people were like Adam and Eve without sin, until they were deceived by Satan, like Eve was deceived by Satan.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. Their only disobedience was following Satan. For that, they were consumed by fire. They did not pass down their disobedience to offspring. They were dead. They were not offspring of Adam and Eve. They were the offspring of those in the camp of the saints.

You really do not get it. All mankind either takes their identity from the first Adam or the last Adam.

• Sinful people are wedded to the natural realm
• Spiritual people are wedded to the heavenly realm.

The reality is there are only two peoples in this world – the righteous and the unrighteous; those "in Adam" (the 1st birth) and those "in Christ"(2nd birth).

• In Adam relates to our natural man – our soul.
• In Christ relates to our heavenly man – our spirit.

The Bible tells us: “as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive” (1 Corinthians 15:22).

Can you see it here? We are born spiritually dead. We are born facing the wrong direction. That’s why we need to turn around. Man is born totally depraved. He is born in sin and iniquity.

The Psalmist outlines man’s grim state: “Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me” (Psalm 51:5). That’s why the Bible says in Ephesians 2:3: "we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others."

The Bible teaches that unsaved man is not able to save himself, nor to initiate it, nor to help it along, nor even to desire it.

Listen to Romans 3:10-12, “There is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one."

The unregenerate are unable to hear Christ’s words (John 8:43-44); they are not able to accept nor to understand the things of the Spirit of God (1 Corinthians 2:14); they are not able to submit to God's law (Romans 8:7); they are not able to please God (Romans 8:8); they are not able to see the light of the gospel, because they are spiritually blind (2 Corinthians 4:4); they are not able to come to Christ (John 6:44). The Bible says they are dead in sin (Ephesians 2:1 and 5). Unsaved man is a prisoner of Satan (Isaiah 14:17).

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No they were not. They were the offspring of those resurrected 1,000 years prior to Satan being loosed. They were sinless like Adam and Eve before Adam disobeyed God. You claim their only sin was being deceived by Satan. They could not be deceived until Satan was loosed from the pit. There were no sinners born from Adam and Eve prior to Adam's disobedience.

These people were like Adam and Eve without sin, until they were deceived by Satan, like Eve was deceived by Satan.

Show me one single Scripture that teaches that the glorified saints procreate in the age to come? I never heard such nonsense. Who else but you believes this nonsense?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You really do not get it. All mankind either takes their identity from the first Adam or the last Adam.

• Sinful people are wedded to the natural realm
• Spiritual people are wedded to the heavenly realm.

The reality is there are only two peoples in this world – the righteous and the unrighteous; those "in Adam" (the 1st birth) and those "in Christ"(2nd birth).

• In Adam relates to our natural man – our soul.
• In Christ relates to our heavenly man – our spirit.

The Bible tells us: “as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive” (1 Corinthians 15:22).

Can you see it here? We are born spiritually dead. We are born facing the wrong direction. That’s why we need to turn around. Man is born totally depraved. He is born in sin and iniquity.

The Psalmist outlines man’s grim state: “Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me” (Psalm 51:5). That’s why the Bible says in Ephesians 2:3: "we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others."

The Bible teaches that unsaved man is not able to save himself, nor to initiate it, nor to help it along, nor even to desire it.

Listen to Romans 3:10-12, “There is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one."

The unregenerate are unable to hear Christ’s words (John 8:43-44); they are not able to accept nor to understand the things of the Spirit of God (1 Corinthians 2:14); they are not able to submit to God's law (Romans 8:7); they are not able to please God (Romans 8:8); they are not able to see the light of the gospel, because they are spiritually blind (2 Corinthians 4:4); they are not able to come to Christ (John 6:44). The Bible says they are dead in sin (Ephesians 2:1 and 5). Unsaved man is a prisoner of Satan (Isaiah 14:17).
I do get it. I place the Millennium after the Second Coming. The Second Coming removes Adam's condition. None of Adam's dead corruptible flesh lives on earth after Armageddon. Your climactic end to Adam's dead corruptible flesh happens prior to the Millennium. You are the one not agreeing with your own teachings about Armageddon.

I place Armageddon before the Millennium starts. You place Armageddon after the Millennium has already ended. That is the only difference. If you are correct, of course they are sinners. If you are correct about Armageddon, and the Millennium starts after Adam's dead corruptible flesh is destroyed, then no one can be a sinner in the Millennium in Adam's image. They are all without sin in God's permanent incorruptible physical bodies. These would be the resurrected beheaded. These would be the 144k. These would be the sheep of Matthew 25 and the wheat of Matthew 13. All firstfruits of the Second Coming final harvest, who live and reign with Christ on earth for a thousand years. They are redeemed out of Adam's dead corruptible flesh. They don't take sin into the Millennium with them.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show me one single Scripture that teaches that the glorified saints procreate in the age to come? I never heard such nonsense. Who else but you believes this nonsense?
That is not what I posted, so stop making up nonsensical arguments.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do get it. I place the Millennium after the Second Coming. The Second Coming removes Adam's condition. None of Adam's dead corruptible flesh lives on earth after Armageddon. Your climactic end to Adam's dead corruptible flesh happens prior to the Millennium. You are the one not agreeing with your own teachings about Armageddon.

I place Armageddon before the Millennium starts. You place Armageddon after the Millennium has already ended. That is the only difference. If you are correct, of course they are sinners. If you are correct about Armageddon, and the Millennium starts after Adam's dead corruptible flesh is destroyed, then no one can be a sinner in the Millennium in Adam's image. They are all without sin in God's permanent incorruptible physical bodies. These would be the resurrected beheaded. These would be the 144k. These would be the sheep of Matthew 25 and the wheat of Matthew 13. All firstfruits of the Second Coming final harvest, who live and reign with Christ on earth for a thousand years. They are redeemed out of Adam's dead corruptible flesh. They don't take sin into the Millennium with them.

So, these billions of wicked are sinless mortals until Satan appears and then they suddenly and foolishly sin by swallowing the lie of the devil?

Reactions: Marty fox

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not what I posted, so stop making up nonsensical arguments.

Are these resurrected saints not glorified then? What are they? Where is your Scripture?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are these resurrected saints not glorified then? What are they? Where is your Scripture?
Why do you call them saints?

Are you a saint? Are you glorified?

They are not resurrected sinners.

Revelation 20:4 is about their judgment and resurrection. They are not glorified with the church. They are humans living on earth with Christ for a thousand years.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, these billions of wicked are sinless mortals until Satan appears and then they suddenly and foolishly sin by swallowing the lie of the devil?
That is what happens when one foolishly decides to follow Satan. They are deceived, and as suddenly as a little season.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is what happens when one foolishly decides to follow Satan. They are deceived, and as suddenly as a little season.

LOL. So that makes them sinners then.

Last edited:

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you call them saints?

Are you a saint? Are you glorified?

They are not resurrected sinners.

Revelation 20:4 is about their judgment and resurrection. They are not glorified with the church. They are humans living on earth with Christ for a thousand years.

But, you said their parents are in their resurrected bodies? That means they are glorified? Hello! All eschatological viewpoints hold that. Also, you have yet to show one Scripture that teaches that resurrected saints can marry and procreate in the age to come. All we are getting is opinions. Where is your hard Scripture?

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

It's not.

The fact that He will keep those from the hours of testing shows He will come for His bride as promised.

There is a mention of the Church that is kept from the hour of testing that you seem to be looking forward to.

You believe that Christ comes only once more, at yet the text shows at least 4 more comings. Of course, the blindness can overlook what the Word says.

Your inability to understand the text is your error, not mine, nor any failing of Christ.

1+1=2. That's far as we can go today. Hmmm. I guess tomorrow we will go over 1+1=2 again.

1+1=2

1+1=2, I know that you think that we are covering too much ground, but dig in.

Where in Revelation 3 teaches a rapture of the Church, followed by seven-year tribulation, followed by a third coming of the Lord? Also, where is your rapture in Revelation? There is nothing in it that supports your claims.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Disobedience to God makes one a sinner.

Do you consider people turning their backs on Christ, rejecting His commands, embracing Satan and then attacking the people of God to be disobedience?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But, you said their parents are in their resurrected bodies? That means they are glorified? Hello! All eschatological viewpoints hold that. Also, you have yet to show one Scripture that teaches that resurrected saints can marry and procreate in the age to come. All we are getting is opinions. Where is your hard Scripture?
There are 3 parts to the image of God. Soul, body, and spirit. The soul puts on the body and the spirit. Those living on earth only have a permanent incorruptible physical body. Being glorified is putting on of the spirit.

Of course those in Paradise after the Cross, the age to come, after the physical resurrection, do not marry, nor procreate in Paradise. That has already been a fact in your non millennium since the Cross. You already missed that age to come, as you seem to still be waiting for it.

I said that all of Adam's dead corruptible flesh is done away with. That is what the Atonement of the Cross provides. You just have to wait to leave Adam's flesh yourself behind. There is already a permanent incorruptible physical body waiting for you in Paradise.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you consider people turning their backs on Christ, rejecting His commands, embracing Satan and then attacking the people of God to be disobedience?
Did God consume them with fire, before they did anything? Were they competent sinners after being consumed by fire?

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are 3 parts to the image of God. Soul, body, and spirit. The soul puts on the body and the spirit. Those living on earth only have a permanent incorruptible physical body. Being glorified is putting on of the spirit.

Of course those in Paradise after the Cross, the age to come, after the physical resurrection, do not marry, nor procreate in Paradise. That has already been a fact in your non millennium since the Cross. You already missed that age to come, as you seem to still be waiting for it.

I said that all of Adam's dead corruptible flesh is done away with. That is what the Atonement of the Cross provides. You just have to wait to leave Adam's flesh yourself behind. There is already a permanent incorruptible physical body waiting for you in Paradise.

Stop avoiding the obvious. You have no Scripture to support your error. Please show us one Scripture that teaches that believers in "permanent incorruptible physical bodies" marry and procreate on the earth after the second coming?

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did God consume them with fire, before they did anything? Were they competent sinners after being consumed by fire?

LOL. Check mate! Game over!

Avoidance is your MO.