More biblical proof that supports Amillennialism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who writes your script? It would help if you quoted actual Scripture to support your claims all we get in your posts is private interpretation. If you had Scripture to support all this you would doubtless have given it by now.
You never read about Adam and Eve, or any of Paul's writings?

All we get from Amil is their opinionated interpretations.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You never read about Adam and Eve, or any of Paul's writings?

All we get from Amil is their opinionated interpretations.

You have made a load of sweeping statements in your previous posts today. Please support your speculations with hard Scripture - if you can. If not, we can only conclude you have nothing.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More opinion. Zero Scripture.
Do you not read 1st and 2nd Corinthians? Why are you lacking the knowledge Paul wrote about, that you need it fed to you in every post? You call people mortals and immortals. Where is that found in Paul's writings? That is your spin on Paul.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have made a load of sweeping statements in your previous posts today. Please support your speculations with hard Scripture - if you can. If not, we can only conclude you have nothing.
I explained the verses. You post them all the time. They have not changed, whether you post them or I do.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you not read 1st and 2nd Corinthians? Why are you lacking the knowledge Paul wrote about, that you need it fed to you in every post? You call people mortals and immortals. Where is that found in Paul's writings? That is your spin on Paul.

Do you know what it is to exegete or expound? Obviously not. Quote the actual text that says what you say and then give us a sense of the text. We all know why you do not quote Scripture. It forbids your error.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know what it is to exegete or expound? Obviously not. Quote the actual text that says what you say and then give us a sense of the text. We all know why you do not quote Scripture. It forbids your error.
You just need an excuse not to interpret the text yourself correctly. Instead of having a conversation, you just avoid comment by throwing up excuses why you don't have an answer.

After 3 threads and 6 different conversations, which Scripture are you not understanding?

A post that just says "no Scripture" is you avoiding the whole conversation.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just need an excuse not to interpret the text yourself correctly. Instead of having a conversation, you just avoid comment by throwing up excuses why you don't have an answer.

After 3 threads and 6 different conversations, which Scripture are you not understanding?

More avoidance! Do you realize real people watch on in these discussions and can judge for themselves how your posts are bereft of Scripture? Not surprisingly, you cannot even present proof-texts. Amils habitually present the Word to support their position.

I have ben trying to glean if you have any foundation for any of your beliefs, but you are presenting no biblical quotes - therefore no evidence. It is obvious you have nothing. If you had something, and if you were legit, you would have no difficulty presenting it.

Reactions: covenantee

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More avoidance! Do you realize real people watch on in these discussions and can judge for themselves how your posts are bereft of Scripture? Not surprisingly, you cannot even present proof-texts. Amils habitually present the Word to support their position.

I have ben trying to glean if you have any foundation for any of your beliefs, but you are presenting no biblical quotes - therefore no evidence. It is obvious you have nothing. If you had something, and if you were legit, you would have no difficulty presenting it.
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You are totally winging it. You make it up as you go. You cannot even show simple Scripture for the basics of your speculations. Who else believes what you do?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are totally winging it. You make it up as you go. You cannot even show simple Scripture for the basics of your speculations. Who else believes what you do?
Go back and look for my post with Scripture and address them. You always seem to avoid them. Stop pretending like I have no knowledge of God's Word.

All you ever reply with is your own avoiding of God's Word, and only drivel in response. Your questions are pointless, but only bullying tactics. I have answered all of them over the last 3 years. You have ignored every post every time. It is like having a conversation with a brick wall, that has words posted on it, that never changes. Just the same over and over again. I am sorry I don't speak brick wall enough for you.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Go back and look for my post with Scripture and address them. You always seem to avoid them. Stop pretending like I have no knowledge of God's Word.

All you ever reply with is your own avoiding of God's Word, and only drivel in response. Your questions are pointless, but only bullying tactics. I have answered all of them over the last 3 years. You have ignored every post every time. It is like having a conversation with a brick wall, that has words posted on it, that never changes. Just the same over and over again. I am sorry I don't speak brick wall enough for you.

You have no answers to God's Word. That is why you run. I was actually trying to dissect your theology but you couldn't even explain it in a comprehendible way with supporting Scripture. That is what you do. This is a sign that you do not have biblical support. Amils are the opposite. They support their position with the Book.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have no answers to God's Word. That is why you run. I was actually trying to dissect your theology but you couldn't even explain it in a comprehendible way with supporting Scripture. That is what you do. This is a sign that you do not have biblical support. Amils are the opposite. They support their position with the Book.
And you have examples of that as proof?

You keep making general personal attacks without any proof.

You keep saying I have no answers. Prove your point. Stop avoiding the obvious one sided conversation. You keep going on and on about me and my posting style. Address the points, or don't bother making a response at all. You keep addressing me and not the points at all. Am I supposed to be in Scripture, and you want me to quote Scripture about me and how I post? I did give you a verse, and you did not even address that verse. You keep harping on and on about how I don't bow to your preferred method of responding to your posts.

Getting back to the thread topic instead of my posting style would help your cause way more than just general personal attacks on my posting style.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You keep saying I have no answers. Prove your point. Stop avoiding the obvious one sided conversation. You keep going on and on about me and my posting style. Address the points, or don't bother making a response at all. You keep addressing me and not the points at all. Am I supposed to be in Scripture, and you want me to quote Scripture about me and how I post? I did give you a verse, and you did not even address that verse. You keep harping on and on about how I don't bow to your preferred method of responding to your posts.

Getting back to the thread topic instead of my posting style would help your cause way more than just general personal attacks on my posting style.

My attacks are not upon you, they are on your theology and your mode of interpretation (or lack thereof). Now, will you actually address what I asked instead of always playing the victim?

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This was a deliberate personal attack by you. You know in your heart what you intended by this. It was out of order. This is something like Derrick or Davy would write. I expected more from you.

Are you willing to apologize for this?

Last edited:

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I will try again:
  1. What are glorified bodies?
  2. What are the supposed differences between "permanent incorruptible physical bodies" and "glorified bodies" in regard to their nature and ability?
  3. If the redeemed are not glorified at the moment, when are they glorified?
  4. Who are the camp of the saints in Revelation 20?

Last edited:

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Symbolically yes.

They are not literal white robes. Don't you think the bride has to be fully restored, soul, body, and spirit? A wedding garment is fine as allegory. But the point about the 5th Seal is the complete restoration of the bride even if done through wedding allegorical symbolism. The church is presented without spot or blemish, body, soul, and spirit.

It will happen so fast, that physically putting on a literal wedding garment is too slow. But a literal wedding in mid air? OK. It will be the fastest wedding ever. Over in a twinkling of an eye. The 5th Seal is not tribulation. It is the church putting on incorruption and the spirit. The fastest wedding ever.

So, this is the redeemed receiving their glorified bodies?

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture is correct. This private interpretation of yours is not correct. The Cross was the last day resurrection Martha and Jesus was talking about.

No verse declares the last day of history is the first resurrection to ever happen. Your "Resurrection day" is your first, last, and only general resurrection. That is not Scripture. That is your imagined opinion of Scripture.

In fact Jesus resurrected Lazarus then and there and declared the last day a reality. You deny that Jesus gave Lazarus the last day resurrection both He and Martha were in agreement on. Now you call that my imagined opinion. But you cannot deny that Lazarus was resurrected any more than Jesus who performed the act, or Martha who was a witness to the act can deny it happened.

Stop changing the subject please. Address the questions I asked!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This was a deliberate personal attack by you. You know in your heart what you intended by this. It was out of order. This is something like Derrick or Davy would write. I expected more from you.

Are you willing to apologize for this?
You asked for Scripture. I quoted Scripture. It was not an attack. It was the point of this conversation being one sided. Now who is whining, taking it personal, and playing the victim?