More biblical proof that supports Amillennialism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The perfectly clear and plainly stated chapter of Revelation 6, destroys any notions of the Millennium now and shows the New heavens and earth will come AFTER the final thousand years, that commence when Jesus does visibly Return, seen by all. Revelation 1:7

I see no scriptures that 'forbid my supposed error'.

Actually; they are far from parallel scriptures.
Isaiah 65 is describing a physical situation, on earth. Revelation 22 is describing a Spiritual, Eternal, heavenly concept.
There is no mention of animals at all in Revelation 21 to 22. Spiritual wolves and oxen in Eternity? :contemplate:
Your In Denial Of Biblical Truth Before Your Eyes (Fact)

Isaiah and John explain below the very same eternal "New Jerusalem" where the former things are passed away and not remembered, where there's no more weeping or crying "Exactly The Same Place"

Revelation 22:19KJV
19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

(Eternal New Jerusalem)

Revelation 21:4KJV
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

(Eternal New Jerusalem)

Isaiah 65:17-19KJV
17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
For those who have chosen to believe doctrines and theories which do not have proper Biblical support, like the 'rapture' and AMill, it is very hard to change. Believing wrong things about the end times, is not so bad, but promoting and teaching them is seriously wrong.

Amos 9:13-15 The time is surely coming, says the Lord, when the one who plows shall overtake the one who reaps, and the treader of grapes, the one who sows the seed; the mountains shall drip sweet wine, all the hills shall flow with it. I will restore the fortunes of My people, Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them; they shall plant vineyards and drink their wine, and they shall make gardens and eat their fruit. I will plant them upon their Land and they shall never again be plucked up out of the Land I have given them.

That scripture promises restoration for a devastated land and a scattered people and it does so in a beautiful description of overflowing fertility in field and vineyard along with an unqualified pledge of “never again” for His faithful people, from every tribe, race nation and language, Revelation 5:9-10, Isaiah 66:18b-21, to be dispossessed.

Bible prophecy refers to a divinely established Utopia (Greek- good place) in which, God puts an end to this world of injustice and unrighteousness on earth and replaces it with a world of justice and righteousness on earth.

This end times Kingdom is the covenantal kingdom, brought to its ultimate perfection and ideal consummation, here on earth. Hebrews 8:8-12 It will last for 1000 years, as Revelation 20 clearly informs us.

Daniel 7:27 The Kingly power, sovereignty and greatness of all the Kingdoms under heaven will be given to the Holy people of the Most High. Their Kingly power will last for ever and every realm will serve and obey them.

So, how will the God of justice and righteousness treat the Gentiles in establishing this utopian Kingdom on earth?

Micah 4:1-2 In days to come, the Lords House will tower above the hills. The nations will stream toward it, saying; Let us go to the House of Jacob’s God, that He may teach us His ways, for instruction comes from Zion. [and in Isaiah 2:2-4]

Zechariah 8:20 Nations and dwellers in many cities will come to Jerusalem to entreat the favour of the Lord. Zechariah 14:16-21

Those warlike and idol worshipping peoples will be converted to godly worship, under a God of justice and peace. They will not become Israelites, but all will live together under God. This will be the situation after Jesus Returns, during His Millennium rule.

But we know from the many prophesies like Amos 9:13-15, Ezekiel 34:11-16, that the time is coming when all the Lord’s faithful Christian people will go to live in all of the holy Land, BEFORE the Return of Jesus. They will, at last, be as God always intended His people to be, His witnesses and His Light to the nations. Isaiah 42:6, Isaiah 43:10, John 15:27, Isaiah 49:8, Matthew 5:14-16

Psalms 37:29 The righteous shall possess the Land and will live there forever.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are the only one that has the truth? Yea right! Quite the opposite. You do not even have Scripture to support your nonsense. You are confused by your own imaginations.
Please refrain from personal accusations, thank you!

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For those who have chosen to believe doctrines and theories which do not have proper Biblical support, like the 'rapture' and AMill, it is very hard to change. Believing wrong things about the end times, is not so bad, but promoting and teaching them is seriously wrong.

Amos 9:13-15 The time is surely coming, says the Lord, when the one who plows shall overtake the one who reaps, and the treader of grapes, the one who sows the seed; the mountains shall drip sweet wine, all the hills shall flow with it. I will restore the fortunes of My people, Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them; they shall plant vineyards and drink their wine, and they shall make gardens and eat their fruit. I will plant them upon their Land and they shall never again be plucked up out of the Land I have given them.

That scripture promises restoration for a devastated land and a scattered people and it does so in a beautiful description of overflowing fertility in field and vineyard along with an unqualified pledge of “never again” for His faithful people, from every tribe, race nation and language, Revelation 5:9-10, Isaiah 66:18b-21, to be dispossessed.

Bible prophecy refers to a divinely established Utopia (Greek- good place) in which, God puts an end to this world of injustice and unrighteousness on earth and replaces it with a world of justice and righteousness on earth.

This end times Kingdom is the covenantal kingdom, brought to its ultimate perfection and ideal consummation, here on earth. Hebrews 8:8-12 It will last for 1000 years, as Revelation 20 clearly informs us.

Daniel 7:27 The Kingly power, sovereignty and greatness of all the Kingdoms under heaven will be given to the Holy people of the Most High. Their Kingly power will last for ever and every realm will serve and obey them.

So, how will the God of justice and righteousness treat the Gentiles in establishing this utopian Kingdom on earth?

Micah 4:1-2 In days to come, the Lords House will tower above the hills. The nations will stream toward it, saying; Let us go to the House of Jacob’s God, that He may teach us His ways, for instruction comes from Zion. [and in Isaiah 2:2-4]

Zechariah 8:20 Nations and dwellers in many cities will come to Jerusalem to entreat the favour of the Lord. Zechariah 14:16-21

Those warlike and idol worshipping peoples will be converted to godly worship, under a God of justice and peace. They will not become Israelites, but all will live together under God. This will be the situation after Jesus Returns, during His Millennium rule.

But we know from the many prophesies like Amos 9:13-15, Ezekiel 34:11-16, that the time is coming when all the Lord’s faithful Christian people will go to live in all of the holy Land, BEFORE the Return of Jesus. They will, at last, be as God always intended His people to be, His witnesses and His Light to the nations. Isaiah 42:6, Isaiah 43:10, John 15:27, Isaiah 49:8, Matthew 5:14-16

Psalms 37:29 The righteous shall possess the Land and will live there forever.

Again, no mention of a future 1000 years. You force it into the sacred text. You have proven over the years that your opinion of Revelation 20 is in error and that it enjoys zero corroboration. That is good reason to reject that doctrine.

Reactions: rwb and Truth7t7

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The perfectly clear and plainly stated chapter of Revelation 6, destroys any notions of the Millennium now and shows the New heavens and earth will come AFTER the final thousand years, that commence when Jesus does visibly Return, seen by all. Revelation 1:7

I see no scriptures that 'forbid my supposed error'.

Actually; they are far from parallel scriptures.
Isaiah 65 is describing a physical situation, on earth. Revelation 22 is describing a Spiritual, Eternal, heavenly concept.
There is no mention of animals at all in Revelation 21 to 22. Spiritual wolves and oxen in Eternity? :contemplate:

When does the NHNE arrive in Revelation - at, before or after the millennium?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The name for this thread is: More Biblical proof that supports Amill.
As there is no such proof, everybody can just simply place the AMill theory in the dustbin where it belongs.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The name for this thread is: More Biblical proof that supports Amill.
As there is no such proof, everybody can just simply place the AMill theory in the dustbin where it belongs.

Those who have eyes to see will see it.

Reactions: rwb

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are the only one that has the truth? Yea right! Quite the opposite. You do not even have Scripture to support your claims.
Scripture is all I have. You have chosen to ignore it, and call it nonsense. If the Scripture is not the truth, then what do you have, in your eschatology, the extra biblical truth of your own making, recap, and parallelism?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is pretty water-tight. Crying is terminated. Tears are over. This correlates with Revelation 21:1-4. The wording of this passage also totally negates the possibility of the reintroduction of death, disease and funerals to the new earth as these would obviously reintroduce “the voice of weeping” and “the voice of crying.” From our reading we know that cannot be. Up until here this description closely correlates with the depiction of the new heavens and new earth in Revelation 21-22.
The addition of an emotional argument means one is loosing their point.

Should they be upset that God wipes out disobedience?

Do you rely on human failed emotions, or the fact God refuses any one to disobey Him?

It would seem that people of God would rejoice when a Saint is destroyed for disobedience. I mean you hold to your doctrine and seem to castrate all other theology that does not agree with you.

Is calling a post nonsense being stiffnecked and indifferent?

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The addition of an emotional argument means one is loosing their point.

Should they be upset that God wipes out disobedience?

Do you rely on human failed emotions, or the fact God refuses any one to disobey Him?

It would seem that people of God would rejoice when a Saint is destroyed for disobedience. I mean you hold to your doctrine and seem to castrate all other theology that does not agree with you.

Is calling a post nonsense being stiffnecked and indifferent?
Address the argument instead of your usual avoidance.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

This is so true for what you are doing with your pet theories of the End Times.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Address the argument instead of your usual avoidance.
I did. You are making an emotional appeal that people will get disturbed when God removes a disobedient person from the earth. Why are you avoiding God's divine will to not let sin enter the world?

Most premil are wrong that sin continues in the Millennium. Then you argue I am the only one who claims sin is not present. So you call sin not present, nonsense.

Sin stops at the Second Coming, after all of Adam's dead corruptible flesh is removed. None of Adam's dead corruptible flesh continues in the Millennium. There is no Scriptural evidence of sin in the Millennium. It is certainly not found in Revelation 20. But you keep avoiding that point.

You reject Isaiah 65 mentions sin. So there are no sinners in Isaiah 65, and thus none in the Millennium, because Isaiah 65 is after Armageddon just as much as the 1,000 year reign of Christ. Isaiah 65 is about that 1,000 year reign.

Jesus creates earthly Jerusalem a blessing, the camp of the saints. Where do you place the camp of saints continually in the same place, never moving, in your millennium?

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did. You are making an emotional appeal that people will get disturbed when God removes a disobedient person from the earth. Why are you avoiding God's divine will to not let sin enter the world?

Most premil are wrong that sin continues in the Millennium. Then you argue I am the only one who claims sin is not present. So you call sin not present, nonsense.

Sin stops at the Second Coming, after all of Adam's dead corruptible flesh is removed. None of Adam's dead corruptible flesh continues in the Millennium. There is no Scriptural evidence of sin in the Millennium. It is certainly not found in Revelation 20. But you keep avoiding that point.

You reject Isaiah 65 mentions sin. So there are no sinners in Isaiah 65, and thus none in the Millennium, because Isaiah 65 is after Armageddon just as much as the 1,000 year reign of Christ. Isaiah 65 is about that 1,000 year reign.

Jesus creates earthly Jerusalem a blessing, the camp of the saints. Where do you place the camp of saints continually in the same place, never moving, in your millennium?

When does the NHNE arrive in Revelation - at, before or after the millennium?

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are deceived, but being deceived does not make you wicked. Doing direct disobedience against God makes one wicked.

You claim I deny a bunch of people march across the earth. I have always stated that fact. Why do you keep pointing out the number, and call them wicked sinners who lived a thousand years and then all of a sudden decided to act on their sin nature? They were not waiting for Satan to be released to get up the courage to rebel.

So deception in the heart of man is now not sin?

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you know their heart was deceived?

Was Eve a sinner before Adam disobeyed God?

Deception is classic evidence of sin. Deception comes from being beguiled by a lie. Most often it comes from embracing the lie of the devil. It is when we are foolish enough to embrace dishonesty and rebellion over the truth of God that we are deceived. This is ultimate foolishness. This is flagrant sin. This is what happens at the end in Revelation 20 in Satan’s little season. Billions of wicked that overrun the millennium embrace the lie of Satan at the end and reject Christ, follow Satan and turn against the people of God.

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Deception is classic evidence of sin. Deception comes from being beguiled by a lie. Most often it comes from embracing the lie of the devil. It is when we are foolish enough to embrace dishonesty and rebellion over the truth of God that we are deceived. This is ultimate foolishness. This is flagrant sin. This is what happens at the end in Revelation 20 in Satan’s little season. Billions of wicked that overrun the millennium embrace the lie of Satan at the end and reject Christ, follow Satan and turn against the people of God.
Sounds like your deception is believing they "overrun the Millennium".

Of course we are deceieved sinners now.

Not sure why you think God created mankind as deceived sinners from the get go, though.

I guess perfect and good to you means a deceieved wicked sinner?

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like your deception is believing they "overrun the Millennium".

Of course we are deceieved sinners now.

Not sure why you think God created mankind as deceived sinners from the get go, though.

I guess perfect and good to you means a deceieved wicked sinner?
Why do you continue to avoid the obvious? Why do you promote so many theories that are not found in the Bible?
  • So, according to you, turning your back on Jesus is not sin?
  • Embracing Satan and becoming a follower of him is not sin?
  • Mobilizing in Satan's army to destroy "the camp of the saints" is not sin?
  • Show us one Scripture that teaches that believers in "permanent incorruptible physical bodies" marry and procreate on the earth after the second coming?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you continue to avoid the obvious? Why do you promote so many theories that are not found in the Bible?
  • So, according to you, turning your back on Jesus is not sin?
  • Embracing Satan and becoming a follower of him is not sin?
  • Mobilizing in Satan's army to destroy "the camp of the saints" is not sin?
  • Show us one Scripture that teaches that believers in "permanent incorruptible physical bodies" marry and procreate on the earth after the second coming?
Why do you keep foisting Satan's deception into Scripture, prior to the time when he was loosed to even deceive people?