More biblical proof that supports Amillennialism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your supposed future millennium is overrun by billions of wicked as the sand of the sea who sin and die. You know that. You have admitted that. This is another proof of your false teaching.
No, it is not, and I have not admitted that point. The deception is after the millennium is over. All your post proves is that your excuses are false, and not found in God's Word, but come from your own messed up imaginations. You don't even have a verse that states they are sinners.

Do you have a verse that declares sinners are still alive on the earth, prior to the start of the 1,000 years? Do you have a verse that states sinners cohabit the earth with the righteous, after the Second Coming? Do you not yourself declare they are all burned up at that point? Why would you then contradict your own teachings?

How do you overrun an event that happened in the past? Do they time travel back into the Millennium?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ put away sin at Calvary, like the NT declares. (Hebrews 9:26)

But since you deny it, where does that leave you?
So there has been no sin since 30AD? How has that worked out for all those currently in sheol, who died in the last 1993 years? Did they take a wrong turn when the soul left the body?

Sin was put away before Creation, as the Lamb was slain before the foundation of the world.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So there has been no sin since 30AD? How has that worked out for all those currently in sheol, who died in the last 1993 years? Did they take a wrong turn when the soul left the body?

Sin was put away before Creation, as the Lamb was slain before the foundation of the world.
That's not what Hebrews 9:26 says:

26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

See that "now"?

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, it is not, and I have not admitted that point. The deception is after the millennium is over. All your post proves is that your excuses are false, and not found in God's Word, but come from your own messed up imaginations. You don't even have a verse that states they are sinners.

Do you have a verse that declares sinners are still alive on the earth, prior to the start of the 1,000 years? Do you have a verse that states sinners cohabit the earth with the righteous, after the Second Coming? Do you not yourself declare they are all burned up at that point? Why would you then contradict your own teachings?

How do you overrun an event that happened in the past? Do they time travel back into the Millennium?

You repeatedly contradict yourself. You're talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Because Eve was deceived by Satan. Those people at the end of the Millennium will be deceived the same way.

Their only disobedience was following Satan. For that, they were consumed by fire. They did not pass down their disobedience to offspring. They were dead. They were not offspring of Adam and Eve. They were the offspring of those in the camp of the saints.

I did not turn then into sinless creatures. They are sinless humans who turn themselves over to Satan, like Eve did.

They are not believers. They are not unbelievers. They do not need belief period.

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As you've been told many times, Premils do not argue for an earth after Christ's Coming that is "sin-cursed, goat-infested, or death-blighted." This is clearly an exaggerated misrepresentation designed to enhance your own argument for Amil.

Don't mind him. He just comes out to paste the same old same old, but under a new title.
On the contrary, Premils like myself argue for an earth after Christ's Coming in which the "glory of the Lord covers the earth as the waters cover the sea."
And this is another true proof, unlike pasted dogma.

It's been pointed out, that the Millennium prophecies cannot be on the new earth, because God specifically says the new earth has no more sea.

Especially not the Dead Sea for the living waters running out of the King's temple to heal.

In other words, it is a time, during a continuing mortal human era, in which Abraham's promises can be fulfilled, despite the fact people are still prone to sin. It's just that the rule of the glorified Christ and his saints from heaven prevent the overt rebellion against God that we see in the present age.

Exactly, there will be sinners and saints, just as today. However this age of men's unjust rule on earth will end, and the Lord Himself with His resurrected saints will be enforcing the King's law righteously, so that none of the innocent are condemned, and none of the guilty go free without just punishments.

If it weren't for the fact, that I'd have to miss the first resurrection, I would love to live among the King's nations at that time.

I often daydream about. It's why I no more watch or read any news, because I'm too fed up with all the hypocrisy and posturing of foolish and wicked rulers.
Satan is bound for a thousand years, in the very words of the Apostle John in Rev 20. Amils must "reinterpret" that using symbolic interpretation in order to avoid a literal rendering of Premil Theology.
It's called the Symbol Man's Bible.

I would anticipate some arguments over the question of whether the glorified saints rule *from heaven* during the Millennium. This is indeed a questionable matter, since we are told that Christ is Coming Back *with his saints* to establish his Kingdom on the earth.
True, there can be a reasonable debate about this.

The first point to make, is that the saints will first resurrect from the graves in a moment, and then rise up into the air to meet the Lord and His armies of angels.

And then He and His saints will descend to the earth to destroy them making war with Him around Armageddon.

And so, the saints in resurrected and changed bodies do not go straight to heaven, but into the air and then back down to earth to rule the nations with Him.

However, I believe that the glorified Christ and his saints return only to establish the Kingdom on earth in the context of a continuing mortal human era. Once established they may remain in a heavenly environment
I believe it will be messenger angels seen coming from the Father in heaven to the Son on earth, and back again.

And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

The main point is that Abraham will inherit the land promised him on earth.

The saints will be ruling with rods of iron. Which of course must be on earth close enough to enforce the King's law.

until the end of the Millennium when the New Jerusalem descends *from heaven.*

So it appears that if the New Jerusalem returns *from heaven* that the glorified saints must remain *in heaven* during the Millennium,
On the new earth, after this old one has passed away.

In this case, Christ and the glorified saints come back to earth to establish Christ's Millennial rule here, and then return to heaven, leaving newly-converted Christians in charge of many Christian nations promised to Abraham thousands of years ago.
Possibly. Outside of any Scriptural proof otherwise.

However, we do know the King will be High Priest over all the earth ministering from Jeruslaem. The nations will ascend yearly to hold the feast of tabernacles with Him.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't mind him. He just comes out to paste the same old same old, but under a new title.

It's been pointed out, that the Millennium prophecies cannot be on the new earth, because God specifically says the new earth has no more sea.

Especially not the Dead Sea for the living waters running out of the King's temple to heal.

Exactly, there will be sinners and saints, just as today. However this age of men's unjust rule on earth will end, and the Lord Himself with His resurrected saints will be enforcing the King's law righteously, so that none of the innocent are condemned, and none of the guilty go free without just punishments.

If it weren't for the fact, that I'd have to miss the first resurrection, I would love to live among the King's nations at that time.

I often daydream about. It's why I no more watch or read any news, because I'm too fed up with all the hypocrisy and posturing of foolish and wicked rulers.

The first point to make, is that the saints will first resurrect from the graves in a moment, and then rise up into the air to meet the Lord and His armies of angels.

And then He and His saints will descend to the earth to destroy them making war with Him around Armageddon.

And so, the saints in resurrected and changed bodies do not go straight to heaven, but into the air and then back down to earth to rule the nations with Him.

I believe it will be messenger angels seen coming from the Father in heaven to the Son on earth, and back again.

And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

The saints will be ruling with rods of iron. Which of course must be on earth close enough to enforce the King's law.

However, we do know the King will be High Priest over all the earth ministering from Jeruslaem. The nations will ascend yearly to hold the feast of tabernacles with Him.

That is all it is: your imaginations. You have no biblical proof to bring to the table.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

They have incorruptible bodies, that cannot ever die again spiritually nor physically. They can be killed by God.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I agree with most all you say here. Some of what I shared, however, is just speculation. Thanks for your comments.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the Millennium prophecies
A future Millennial Kingdom on this earth is found no place in scripture, its a fabricated fairy tale of man, and you're its promoter

Jesus returns in fire and final judgment (The End)

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Anything to avoid the biblical evidence! Anything to avoid the obvious! Anything to avoid addressing the multiple contradictions in your position!

It is brazened of you to say this who never addresses any Amil arguments - small or large, re-presented or not, from me or anyone else. It is obvious you have no rebuttal for Amil. All you have is a pattern of avoidance, name-calling and ad hominem. The reason I repost arguments is that it is impossible to get Premils to address them. I am not going to keep rewriting detailed compelling avoided posts full of biblical truth. That would be folly! It not going to happen!!!

The fact that you could not even address one single passage (of multiple presented) shows how unbiblical your theology is and how bereft you are of a sound foundation.

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A future Millennial Kingdom on this earth is found no place in scripture, its a fabricated fairy tale of man, and you're its promoter
If so, then I'll be a true amil.

Because your pseudo spirit-only millennialism is a bad joke, fueled by a genocidal attitude.

But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Because your pseudo spirit-only millennialism is a bad joke, fueled by a genocidal attitude.

But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them.

Revelation 20:1-6 Isnt A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth, Dont Be Deceived​

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time, One Day Is A Thousand Years

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that
one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Revelation 20:1-6 Isnt A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth, Dont Be Deceived​

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time, One Day Is A Thousand Years

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that
one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
Yawn.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It's interesting that Gilligan and Always Believing have said very similar things. Are they friends of yours? Do you all have the same teacher who teaches you terms like "pseudo spirit-only millennialism" that no one else uses?

Reactions: covenantee and WPM

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You deny Scripture from Isaiah 65 to corroborate an implied point in Revelation 20, that after 1,000 years, humans have once again spread across the earth. What else do you think happens during a 1,000 year period on earth, nothing? You have Revelation so wrapped up in your own symbolic interpretation and imagined opinion, you refuse any physical interpretation. You deny Jesus even physically returns to this earth. You claim a NHNE before God is finished saving those in Adam's dead corruptible flesh in current reality. It is Amil who declares God kills 8 billion souls, instantly, and then sends most of them to the LOF.
You deny that your millennium is saturated with billions of wicked sinners as the sand of the sea even who turn their backs on Christ, reject His commands, embrace Satan, and then prepare to fight the people of God even though Revelation 20 teaches that. However, you then quote Isaiah 65:17-21 support for your claims, even though it exposes your theology: “For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy. And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying. There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed. And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.”

Here you have 100 years old sinners operating in your supposed future millennium. This is more proof that your claims don't add up. Whatever way you look at your arguments they all contradict each other.

Reactions: rwb

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1. So, according to you, turning your back on Jesus is not sin?
2. Embracing Satan and becoming a follower of him is not sin?
3. Mobilizing in Satan's army to destroy "the camp of the saints" is not sin?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's not what Hebrews 9:26 says:

26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

See that "now"?
I pointed out sin will be gone after the Second Coming, and for the next 1,000 years. You seemed to think that not possible.