mormons exposed.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even lying can be forgiven.

For it is written,

Rom 3:4, God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

Therefore, the blood of Jesus also covers lying or else everyone will be cast into the lake of fire (Revelation 21:8).

I say this to you, @ScottA, in order that you may know that all is not lost...you can still be redeemed.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Justbyfaith,

On the forum I make no distinction between Christians and Pseudo-Christians. And even in social interactions with Mormons outside the forum I would consider them Christians. When openly talking with them about matters of faith I am often surprised by what they believe, express surprise, and then move on.
Okay.

Reactions: Nancy

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even lying can be forgiven.

For it is written,

Rom 3:4, God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

Therefore, the blood of Jesus also covers lying or else everyone will be cast into the lake of fire (Revelation 21:8).

I say this to you, @ScottA, in order that you may know that all is not lost...you can still be redeemed.
Psychological projection.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope. And you call me a liar.

We will stand before, either the bema seat of judgment or else the Great White Throne.
Good of you to confess that "that day" has not come for you, but not good of you to say " ‘My master is delaying his coming.’"

Surely you have read of these things.

"That day" "today" comes to "each in his own order." Indeed, the dead "will" yet face judgement, but those who "have passed from death to life" already have.

Last edited:
Reactions: Waiting on him

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good of you to confess that "that day" has not come for you, but not good of you to say " ‘My master is delaying his coming.’"

Surely you have read of these things.

"That day" "today" comes to "each in his own order." Indeed, the dead "will" yet face judgement, but those who "have passed from death to life" already have.
Indeed. My sins have already been judged in the flesh of Christ; as much as you would not like for it to be so.

If the Lord returns today, I am ready. All my sins are covered in the blood of Christ.

And I am certain that He could come today. No one knows the day or hour.

However, in this moment (that I write this) I am not being judged by Christ at His judgment seat.

I am however being judged of the Father who impartially judges according to each man's work.

I have His peace dwelling in my heart; and I am also at peace with Him.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is a lie.

I never mentioned the mormons. This is a pet peeve of justbyfaith I had nothing to do with, except that he when off on a tangent and I called him on it.

Are morons allowed?

Yeah, well, most of the contention here by others has nothing to do with Mormonism. It's because you are being a jerk, unbecoming of a Christian.

Again you lie about me and give a false witness against written testimony. That's what makes a jerk.

I quoted you. It was a lie. That's how quotes work. Duh!

That is the problem with you. You either don't even read, can't, or are blind...or you're just a liar.

Again you lie.

What is it with you--are you not reading my posts?

I just said:

...So, now you are lying and accusing again.

That was not an accusation--it is a fact, recorded here in hundreds of posts.

You are the accuser.

So...you are actually without sight then, blind?

I did not accuse you--I stated a fact. It is you who accuse me.

But I am good with the Lord being judge.

Again you lie.

Again, you blind yourself to what I have done many times here in writing.

Sorry, to be the bearer of bad news, but the basket of bad fruit gets thrown out. And this is the truth from God, whom is love.

More lies.

How many times have you called me a liar in this very thread? Be careful...if you do that to the wrong person, you will have your b*** kicked.

I say to you truly that all of the quotes above are...

Psychological projection.

You have repeatedly called me a liar and yet have never been able to show anyone what the lie is that you think that I am telling and the truth that refutes the lie that you think that I am telling.

If I had truly lied to anyone, you would be able to go to the post where I did it and post the quote; and then also be able to speak out concerning what the truth is concerning that lie. You have not been able to do this.

Therefore I contend faithfully that you are the liar and accuser in this situation.

Last edited:

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Indeed. My sins have already been judged in the flesh of Christ; as much as you would not like for it to be so.

If the Lord returns today, I am ready. All my sins are covered in the blood of Christ.

And I am certain that He could come today. No one knows the day or hour.

However, in this moment (that I write this) I am not being judged by Christ at His judgment seat.

I am however being judged of the Father who impartially judges according to each man's work.

I have His peace dwelling in my heart; and I am also at peace with Him.
Your actions are not the actions of one at peace with God.

And if you still expect the Lord to come, He obviously has not come to you already. In which case you have no reason to be as bold as you are, but should rather be humble and tremble. This is what is written.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How many times have you called me a liar in this very thread? Be careful...if you do that to the wrong person, you will have your b*** kicked.

I say to you truly that all of the quotes above are...

You have repeatedly called me a liar and yet have never been able to show anyone what the lie is that you think that I am telling and the truth that refutes the lie that you think that I am telling.

If I had truly lied to anyone, you would be able to go to the post where I did it and post the quote; and then also be able to speak out concerning what the truth is concerning that lie. You have not been able to do this.

Therefore I contend faithfully that you are the liar and accuser in this situation.
I only pointed to some of your lying, there was more. There is a written record here for all to see, a witness against you at your own hand.

Now you threaten me also.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of you has to start acting like an adult. (That means to just drop it.) Which one of you is it going to be?
I agree.

And I think it's going to be me at this point.

In my devotional time I was reading today in 1 Peter, and came across the following:

1Pe 3:8, Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:
1Pe 3:9, Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.

I regret my behaviour as I realize that I have not been fully obedient to these verses.

Therefore I repent; and I say to you, @ScottA, may the Lord abundantly bless you in mighty ways for many years to come.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a written record here for all to see,
In my own defense (and forsaking all offensive statements) I will say this...that the written record of the contentions between you and me is found in the following thread:

Has Jesus come in the spirit?

And that I am not afraid of people seeing that record and judging for themselves as to whether I have spoken any lies.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, THAT lasted for one post. LOL (Seems someone else is the one who has "dropped it.")
And since you are obviously hostile to me (being a mormon yourself), you cannot even see that there is virtue of a work of the Holy Spirit in me evidenced in post #310 (mormons exposed.).

If @ScottA wants to drop it in the same way that I have, he will express forgiveness for the wrong that he perceives I have committed against him.

If he considers that I have not confessed it properly, he still has the option of making clear to everyone what he thinks it is that I said that was a lie in his opinion; so that I can either fess up or else harden my heart against his testimony.

But it is not love to accuse me of lying and then to not reveal the nature of the lie; because I do not see where I have done so: and therefore how can I confess it as a sin if he doesn't show forth clearly what it is that he is holding against me?

He will have dropped it the moment this is resolved. Until then, he has unforgiveness concerning a wrong that is only perceived and not real; and this is not of the Lord.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He'll probably just let people read your continuing posts, and decide for themselves...…. and they will.
That's no problem for me.

I don't claim to be perfect. I'm not Jesus.

And also, the Lord is the husbandman who prunes the branches of the vine so that there are times in our Christian walk when the fruit is more barren than at other times.

Hopefully, when it comes to my public appearance before men, I am exemplary most of the time. I'm not saying all of the time.

I try to be exemplary even when no one else is looking but the Lord.

This does not mean that I will never have any flaws so that those who want to slam me would never have any ammunition to slam me with.

But it also testifies to their character that they even desire to slam me.

Tit 3:3, For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.

But I understand that neither are they perfect.

Each of us is a work in progress.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And since you are obviously hostile to me (being a mormon yourself), you cannot even see that there is virtue of a work of the Holy Spirit in me
How did you conclude that Willie is a Mormon? This thread is becoming ridiculous.

Reactions: Willie T

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That Willie T. had access to the following and decided to promote it, is at least evidence that he is a mormon:

Listen to this "two-in-one" melody. Please don't get pig-headed.... listen to it all the way through.

Here's the Mormon song:
284 - If you could hie to Kolob

1. If you could hie to Kolob
In the twinkling of an eye,
And then continue onward
With that same speed to fly,
Do you think that you could ever,
Through all eternity,
Find out the generation
Where Gods began to be?

2. Or see the grand beginning,
Where space did not extend?