mormons exposed.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What exactly are you saying is my lie? I have not lied about you at all; but accusing me of lying is the only defense that you have concerning the exposing that I have done concerning your false doctrine.

If it is not true what I have said of you, then declare it: that you really do, in all reality, believe that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh (that He is a Man sitting on the right hand of the throne of the Lord).
I quoted you. It was a lie. That's how quotes work. Duh!

That is the problem with you. You either don't even read, can't, or are blind...or you're just a liar.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I quoted you. It was a lie. That's how quotes work. Duh!

That is the problem with you. You either don't even read, can't, or are blind...or you're just a liar.
I am no liar; and I also have not lied in the thing that you claim that I have lied in.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Step by step....What are the benefits of your belief?
1) Everlasting life.

2) Joy unspeakable and full of glory

3) a peace that passes all understanding

4) a love that surpasses knowledge.

I'm certain that I could list more things.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1) Everlasting life.

2) Joy unspeakable and full of glory

3) a peace that passes all understanding

4) a love that surpasses knowledge.

I'm certain that I could list more things.

Great. Can I add that it is a religious belief that is based on the purity of the scriptures and only the scriptures?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You think of me as a jerk because I exposed you as a false teacher. You still can't even confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh (a Man sitting on the right hand of the throne of the Lord). Therefore you have failed the test of 1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 1:7.

The fact that others are ganging up on me and perhaps also calling me a jerk only reveals the fact that they are also sympathetic to mormonism: their religious affiliation causes them to act as my enemies because I am fighting against what they believe in; and of course if you can take out the messenger as having bad fruit you can destroy his message.

Again you lie about me and give a false witness against written testimony. That's what makes a jerk.

I am no liar; and I also have not lied in the thing that you claim that I have lied in.

Again you lie.

What is it about the quote of me above that you think is a lie; and what is the actual truth concerning it?

I don't think I have lied about anything, but I could be wrong. If I did lie, it was unintentional.

Can you show the truth of the matter concerning what you think I'm lying about?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great. Can I add that it is a religious belief that is based on the purity of the scriptures and only the scriptures?
No. These things are not a religious belief, although they are in my heart as the result of my faith in Christ.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Getting tired. Will resume again tomorrow.

Why did you cross the road? Did you come first or did the egg?

Questions asked of a grilled chicken.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are. But the benefits that I mentioned are not a belief in the holy scriptures, they result out of it.

Totally agree. Now once the manuscripts were assembled in a "book" then the believers can take this book and establish their beliefs and their faiths. Of course I am talking of before the KJV.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This thread is not going away (as everyone hoped). Now we are getting into personalities and personal attacks. Like I said, this opened a can of worms.

I have read the Book of Mormon (selectively), and actually it appears to support the Gospel.

Yea, even a six hundred years from the time that my father left Jerusalem, a  prophet would the Lord God raise up among the  Jewseven a  Messiah, or, in other words, a Savior of the world (1 Nephi 10:3)

And he spake also concerning a  prophet who should come before the Messiah, to prepare the way of the Lord (1 Nephi 10:7)

And after he had baptized the Messiah with water, he should behold and bear record that he had baptized the  Lamb of God, who should take away the sins of the world. (1 Nephi 10:10)

And it came to pass after my father had spoken these words he spake unto my brethren concerning the gospel which should be preached among the Jews, and also concerning the dwindling of the Jews in  unbelief. And after they had  slain the Messiah, who should come, and after he had been slain he should  rise from the dead, and should make himself  manifest, by the Holy Ghost, unto the Gentiles. (1 Nephi 10:11)

But then the LDS church has added a lot of extraneous teachings which are not supported by the Bible.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread is not going away (as everyone hoped). Now we are getting into personalities and personal attacks. Like I said, this opened a can of worms.

I have read the Book of Mormon (selectively), and actually it appears to support the Gospel.

Yea, even a six hundred years from the time that my father left Jerusalem, a  prophet would the Lord God raise up among the  Jewseven a  Messiah, or, in other words, a Savior of the world (1 Nephi 10:3)

And he spake also concerning a  prophet who should come before the Messiah, to prepare the way of the Lord (1 Nephi 10:7)

And after he had baptized the Messiah with water, he should behold and bear record that he had baptized the  Lamb of God, who should take away the sins of the world. (1 Nephi 10:10)

And it came to pass after my father had spoken these words he spake unto my brethren concerning the gospel which should be preached among the Jews, and also concerning the dwindling of the Jews in  unbelief. And after they had  slain the Messiah, who should come, and after he had been slain he should  rise from the dead, and should make himself  manifest, by the Holy Ghost, unto the Gentiles. (1 Nephi 10:11)

But then the LDS church has added a lot of extraneous teachings which are not supported by the Bible.

That would be true. Which is a valid statement of a fundamentalist. Not wrong.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve read the BoM and the Pearl of Great Price. I do not believe they are authentic, but I am not Mormon either so who cares what I think about it? I am called to love people.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Oneness Pentecostalism, the Holy Ghost is absolutely promised to those who are initiated into the faith the way that they prescribe it.

My only issue with Catholicism is that it is written in 1 Timothy 2:5 that there is one God even one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus. Not Mary or the saints.

I hold to the doctrines of the Bible as I understand them. Adding three or more books that change our understanding of the Bible just does not fly with me: I will go with the faith that was once delivered to all the saints, Jude 1:3.

Belief in the true nature of God as a Trinity, is the foundation of our faith.

Last edited: