• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Incoherent ... Unorganized and scattered all over the map.
Doctrine is a teaching about one topic. It matters if it is true or not, which is why we have this section. So its okay if it way out there in the limb, But you must pick ONE TOPIC AT A TIME. Introduce it, define it, break it down ask questions, discuss pros and cons, but be organized. Otherwise people will just think your a scatter-brain, spouting out nonsense. It is like putting a dozen unrelated things in one sentence and expecting people to understand. When I was a teenager, I was a hippy and if I heard something like what you wrote I would think, "Wow,. this guy is deep ... poetic ... Far out ... Gimme some of those hallucinogenic mushrooms man so I can trip right along with ya".
Here is a list of your fragmented topics for which you do not explain or elaborate on any:
1.The Bride ...?
2. The mystery ...?
3. The artist ... the painting ... ?
4. Satan is Saturn, death, the serpent who eats his children and time itself, worshipped by all nations... ?
5. The singularity theory... ?
6. God created the physical realm in 6 days ... He rested ... ?
7. Did He wake up ... ?
8. He is the spider?
9. He is creating the past in the future?
10. Back to Saturn, the cloud rider, the curse, who destroyed civilization in a flood and now his cult rules the planet...?
11. I am a Catholic, not a Christian, I know works ... ?
12. The Mother church will be saved ...?
13. Protestants are rebels ..
14. There are two gods, the Sun and Saturn, which is the whole system of Astrology ...?
15. The Black Hole ... The only singular thing ..?
16. The rapture ... The divider ..
17. Paradise is entropy ... ?
18. Back to Satan again ... Let him go ... Be thrown into the Lake of Fire ... ?
19. Back to Mary, the mother goddess ... worship her ...?
20. We are not appointed to wrath ...?
21. 666 is only bad,,man's number ...?
22. The Saturn Christ is Santa Claus?
23. A book by Donna Henes ... ?
24. The black cube of Mecca ...,when you unfold a cube it is a cross ... ?
25. Star of David ... ?
26. Gospel of Thomas ...
27.,Babylon falls ...,30 pieces of silver

PICK ONE TOPIC!
>>> If you cannot and your thoughts are really this scattered all the time, you need to pray to God to be able to focus on one thing at a time, mental clarity and order, guidance and direction. Speak to a priest and ask him for help. Print this post out and hand it to him and he will know what to do. If he cannot help you, he will refer you to a mental health professional.

Reactions: GaryAnderson

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are the bride, who is courted and romanced by the groom. Herein the mystery calls. The artist labors but the painting is timeless and beautiful. The artist dies but the sculpture is forever.

Do you about satan? He is actually Saturn the god of time, also called death and the serpent and he eats his own children. All nations worship him.

But we are wiser. We have our sabbath on Sunday. We know that all is entropy, and that time devours all things. We know that all is pairs and only two things are truly singular in this universe or one verse.

The black hole singularity and the very end of the universe. God created the world in 6 days and rested on the 7th day. Did he ever actually wake up?

God the father is always in the future creating the past. He labors for the bride that he loves. He is the spider and we the black widow. As time flows the relationship between the father of all and the womb of creation is distanced... Until the rapture that is.

I am a Catholic, not a Christian. We have not forsaken the doctrine of works and we know our mysteries. Protestants are the children of rebellion. The mother church, except for leadership, shall be saved.

Saturn is the cloud rider. He became the curse. The original civilization was destroyed in the mudfloods and dismantled by the saturn cult that rules our dying planet.

Job 27 I think. "Shall morning take hold of the ends of the earth that dawn know it's place and the wicked be shaken out of it?"

The rapture... Is a divorce. Our names are written at the foundation of the world and that is where we shall return. To paradise for the future is only entropy.

Let him go... Let death be cast into the lake of fire. Remember love. What all rulers have suppressed. The worship of the sacred feminine. The mother goddess retained as mother Mary. The woman clothed with the sun.

The whole system of astrology is between the sun and saturn. This is the oldest riddle. There are two gods not one. The only singular thing is the black hole and the end of the universe the sabbath where god lives. The angel of the bottomless put and his day if the lord.

But we are not appointed to wrath. Do you understand? 666 is only bad... When it's the number of a man. The man is Saturn Christ aka Santa Claus.

Have you read the article a history of the female sun by donna henes? SIN is the moon god man in the moon. Silver it's alchemical metal. 30 the days in a month. The moon is judas.

When they turned her majesty the sun 666 into the male sun god, well as the old testament scripture goes they turned everything upside down.

What are all people in all major religions forbidden to do? Worship the Mother Goddess. Kill the god of time and return to the past. The rapture is the dividing of time.

The black cube of mecca
The black and gold bible.
The cross of the unfolded cube.
The star of david or divide.
The wedding ring itself.

Saturn is the beast that goes to ruin. Jesus in the gospel of thomas said this "he that is close to me is close to the fire. He that is far from me is far from the kingdom."

Heb 9:26 He dies at the end of the world. Romans 3:7. Babylon falls in one hour but there is silence in heaven for half of it. Babylon falls in 30 pieces of silver.

Let... Him... Go

YOur theology is a mess.

The only thing you said correct that I saw is that you are not a Christian. Because you hold to salvation ot teh deeds of th elaw, you are holding onto another gospel as Saint Paul wrote in Galatians. You must trust in the death and resurrection of Jesus alone for the full payment for all your sins, or you will spend eterntiy separated from Jesus.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Istreanu Kalifrey

Jul 18, 2021
Mesa, Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul being the enemy us the one thing I am sure about. The other ideas were not good. I have been blinded by tales of new age high tech ancient societies and Tartaria and how the world was better during the golden age.

Then I got to thinking reincarnations dont necessarily move only forward in time.

Truth is, I know there is just the holy spirit, the living God. I have been convicted and will give up on thinking the sacred feminine has her place in heaven. Rather we are meant to manifest here