Multiple premonitions from multiple people...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a memory that surfaced once about 25 years ago that I was an angel floating over the peninsula here in western Washington state. There was a volcano that emerged from the sea and lava was flowing towards everyone. The bridge was cut off and no one could leave. It was really terrible. I remembered the landscape and had never been there before. In real life, my mother had me drive her to my great uncles who had passed away. On the drive (which was in the peninsula) I saw all the curves and corners from the memory and so it was confirmed as true to me. I had died and became an angel and was sent to watch.

My mother later recounted a similar dream she had that everything was on fire and she was floating above everyone and looking and fearing for her family. She said she must have already died since she was floating above. This was so similar to my memory. She indicated that they may be the same since we have family in the peninsula.

She was at the Temple and talked to another woman and they shared their dreams. The other woman had the same dream she had.

This is three people with the same memory or dream.

So what I would like is that we pray for the peninsula area.

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well there is a prophecy about the coming volcanic activity near Bend Oregon. This topic has come up with another member here and me recently. Seems God was reminding us of this prophecy. So maybe we will see some volcanic activity soon on the west coast.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well there is a prophecy about the coming volcanic activity near Bend Oregon. This topic has come up with another member here and me recently. Seems God was reminding us of this prophecy. So maybe we will see some volcanic activity soon on the west coast.

OK, yeah that does worry me. About 15 years ago I had a dream that the San Andreas fault like fell and part of California sank into the ocean and Angels under Christ came and collected some of the fallen. Like at some point in the distant future the fault line is going to become active. But I don't give much credit to dreams so I just ignored it. I'll check out the prophecy you mentioned. Thanks, Devin.

Reactions: Mantis