My 9/24/17 response

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hama: at once
Original Word: ἅμα
Part of Speech: Adverb
Transliteration: hama
Phonetic Spelling: (ham'-ah)
Short Definition: at the same time, along with
Definition: at the same time, therewith, along with, together with.
Yes. But you speak in tongues, while I interpret (so to speak).

"At once" (together) is the correct wordage, but it says nothing of [the subject]. If one stands on the ground and identifies a "bird", regardless of eloquence, it does not speak of "flying", but only of a creature. Likewise, the scriptures speak of the rapture experience of leaving the time-base created world. Not of the time-based worldly experience leading up it, but of that which is not created and not time-based: "Together" is true of the kingdom, but not of the time leading up to the timeless [when] of the rapture.

According to the scriptures, Paul explains the time leading up to the rapture as "each in his own order" as a means of explaining what to expect in anticipation of its coming. But what is coming, by definition is not of this world, not according to times. This is the subject and the nature of the rapture.

Therefore, if we understand correctly, Paul is correct to say, "each in his own order" with regard to the times we experience its coming in the world. But "together" is also correct, but does not refer to what we experience in the world, but rather in the kingdom. This is what make the rapture...a rapture experience.

Last edited:

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
Yes. But you speak in tongues, while I interpret (so to speak).

"At once" (together) is the correct wordage, but it says nothing of [the subject]. If one stands on the ground and identifies a "bird", regardless of eloquence, it does not speak of "flying", but only of a creature. Likewise, the scriptures speak of the rapture experience of leaving the time-base created world. Not of the time-based worldly experience leading up it, but of that which is not created and not time-based: "Together" is true of the kingdom, but not of the time leading up to the timeless [when] of the rapture.

According to the scriptures, Paul explains the time leading up to the rapture as "each in his own order" as a means of explaining what to expect in anticipation of its coming. But what is coming, by definition is not of this world, not according to times. This is the subject and the nature of the rapture.

Therefore, if we understand correctly, Paul is correct to say, "each in his own order" with regard to the times we experience its coming in the world. But "together" is also correct, but does not refer to what we experience in the world, but rather in the kingdom. This is what make the rapture...a rapture experience.

I'm sorry, I'm not understanding your post. It's a little confusing. Again, I do believe the dead in Christ will be raptured with those who are alive in Christ at the same time like it says in the Greek.. 1 Cor 15:23 (Greek) each however in the own order: first-fruit Christ, then those of Christ, at the coming of Him

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry, I'm not understanding your post. It's a little confusing. Again, I do believe the dead in Christ will be raptured with those who are alive in Christ at the same time like it says in the Greek.. 1 Cor 15:23 (Greek) each however in the own order: first-fruit Christ, then those of Christ, at the coming of Him
First...you have to understand that the clock only ticks in the world - time was created when the world was created.

Then...you have to understand that the clock of time does not tick in the kingdom.

Then...rightly divide the word into what is of the world (as Paul explained things in the order of time), and what was not, but was prophesied of the kingdom and does not occur on a timeline. When you can rightly divide what is written...go back and read what I posted.

I don't have the time now to break it all out for you - but I have given you the keys...and it is not explained in Greek or any other use of language, they were all confounded by God at the tower of Babel.

Last edited: