Need Help Figuring Out Dream

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That was then. This is now. The entire Bible was a long way from being completed.

To the Law and to the Testimony: [the Word of God] if they speak not according to this Word, it is because there is no light in them. (Isaiah 8:20)
God supposedly doesn't change, except for repentance due to Christ in the OT and NT. If it is a prophetic dream then I would think God might do the same and repeat it.

Last edited:

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for coming out and saying your beliefs. I was wondering what angle you were coming from. My beliefs are different than yours. If I can ask, what denomination are you speaking from? Reformed what?
Reformed means, he’s still Roman Catholic, but some of his views have changed..... I think?

Reactions: dev553344

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s really sad to me, people come here daily looking for something real, and all that’s offered is the same old fluff. The Lord wishes to put us all in our right minds. When the girl perceived that her peers weren’t in harmony with the suggested clairvoyance suddenly she needs a break.

Reactions: reformed1689

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s really sad to me, people come here daily looking for something real, and all that’s offered is the same old fluff. The Lord wishes to put us all in our right minds. When the girl perceived that her peers weren’t in harmony with the suggested clairvoyance suddenly she needs a break.

Not what it seems. More going on than you know.

God bless,
- H

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, what does Scripture actually say about the Sabbath?

My point, Reformed, is that what scripture actually says has been demonstrated to be vastly different from what many think who presume to be going only by what is supposedly "written strictly." You know very well what I am talking about, and you will find out how much you should have listened to me if you choose to continue ignoring it.

But that's up to you.

God bless,
In Christ Jesus,
Hidden In Him

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I appears to be the same old tired story here in paradise lost. My prayer is for hope to be found.

Share your doubt @Waiting on him, spread that doubt, like pepper on a birthday cake, LOL!!! hahaha, false spirits are like the mystery hottie that shows up and wants to be my friend on facebook...
doubt-meme.jpg

Last edited:

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jeremiah 23:32 KJV
[32] Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the Lord, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the Lord.
Fortunately this also is only in reference to Israel.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Proverbs 25:28 KJV
[28] He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls.
So here is some scripture that can be put into practical application for today’s church.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you asking if I receive everything I hear as truth?

On a serious note, I have received false prophecies from bad spirits, quite a lot of them. And I have also received true prophecies which were specific and precise that I watched happen afterwards, we must always wait until they happen to find out of they're from God, unless the Holy Spirit has given you to warn someone, but I'm sure you will be filled with his fruits from his presence that radiates (Galatians 5:22-23). Fruits prove that it is from the Holy Spirit, otherwise how would you know it's God?

Deuteronomy 18:22 "When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him."

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayflower

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you asking if I receive everything I hear as truth?
Also it is good to try out the spirits and learn for one's self, seeking God:

1 John 4:1-5

1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

Reactions: Mayflower
Status
Not open for further replies.