new here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GingerDonaldson

Nov 2, 2007
hi everyone i'm new here and as you can tell from my oh so original account name.. i am Gin.. or Ginger.. which ever you prefer, i dont care.i found my way accidentally yesterday while doing some research(i watched Montel Williams and he did a show about 2012, which i had never heard of.. mayan prophesies and such) and joined on a whim....why? because i feel like my soul is tattered and neglected and thats just not good.i try to be a good Christian but i'm always told thats not enough... which confuses me because i do my best, i pray, i worship, i believe, and i try to look out for my fellow man.. i even forgive my enemies!! :eek: so i really want to know exactly what it is i'm missing or doing wrong.. or maybe some people just want to seem superior and act like know-it-alls just to bug me?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Welcome to C.B.Sounds like your doing fine to me:)a good christian does just what you are doing you can become more informed by learning more about his word. But he is concerned with your state heart/soul and that you love him.

GingerDonaldson

Nov 2, 2007
thanks Kriss. i do my best but sometimes wonder if thats ever enough..i'm also hoping to find some good news in the world.. it cant ALL be bad eh?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Well I guess its when we stop tryin we are in trouble:)The only good news Ive seen lately is the worse it gets the closer it is to the coming of the Lord.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Welcome to Christianity Board GingerDonaldson, Hope thou enjoy thy stay here and learn the Word of God with peace, joy, love etc.Lovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

Wise Haven

Sep 26, 2007
Welcome aboard Ginger,No one is perfect and part of reparation is knowing that. Stick around and give your soul some R and R.
smile.gif