new one on the block

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

the stranger

Mar 12, 2011
Grand Rapids, MI
Just wanted to say hi to all. I just got done reading the stance on the rapture. How refreshing considering how wide spread the pre trib doctrine expands. Hope ya all have a blessed one.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi stranger!

welcome12.gif

I remember a stranger on PT....:)

I hope that you enjoy the fellowship!

[Hebrews 13:2. [sup]2[/sup] Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels]

the stranger

Mar 12, 2011
Grand Rapids, MI
That stranger you remember sure misses PT. I can't remember for sure, but did you have the same user name?

It sure is good to hear from earlier known sisters again.

[sup]GREAT VERSE

Thanks for the warm welcome and have a blessed one

[/sup]

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That stranger you remember sure misses PT. I can't remember for sure, but did you have the same user name?

[sup]GREAT VERSE

Thanks for the warm welcome and have a blessed one

[/sup]

Welcome! Hearing a lot of good things about the former PT. Maybe you all can help us make this one just as good. :)

the stranger

Mar 12, 2011
Grand Rapids, MI
[sub]
HEY JD

This is pretty cool. Seems though every one on PT came on over here. This must be a good place to be. Ex PT's no where to be!

[/sub]Welcome! Hearing a lot of good things about the former PT. Maybe you all can help us make this one just as good. [sub]

Where two or more are gathered my brother. It is about having a site where all Christians can express their own views with out feeling the banned hammer. I have no doubt I will enjoy it here, though time, sadly, is not what it use to be for me.

GOD BLESS YA ALL, TO THE OLD BRO'S AND SISTERS TO THE NEW, AND THANKS FOR THE WARM WELCOMES.
[/sub]

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

Glad to hear from you again dear brother! :)

Yes, I miss PT also ...:( we were a pretty tight group....more than I realized. It's just wonderful to find each other here at CB. God is good!

Bless ya!

[sup]

[/sup]

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Hello darling and welcome..I do hope to find family here also, still just checking all out....Blessings brother and so lovely to see you posting again....God is so good to bring us all here together....Love you stranger :D

the stranger

Mar 12, 2011
Grand Rapids, MI
Yes Shep, God is certainly good to us all, despite the trials we go through, as He has been there and goes through them with us. God teaches me again and again just how good He is and how unworthy I truly am of His love for me. I am worthy, behind the blood of Christ only, and apart from Him, no one is worthy.

You are so right, Angelina, PT was a very tight group, and it was not till after wards that I realized just how much. However, I believe this site can and already is becoming (I am sure much more for those who have been on here for a while) every bit the family that we once saw with PT.. I have been on a lot of sites off and on for a while now, but I saw none that seems, in my own humble opion, that holds the potential for a tight brother sister in Christ relationships as this one. I really believe God has sent us all to just the right site, all in the good Lords timing. It is a fantastic thing to meet some of the old family, but just as great to meet the new family that has so warmly welcomed us in.

Thank you CB

Disciple, thank you as well,

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry for the slow welcome - it's great to have you and the rest of the folks!

I guess CB attempts to be somewhat of a paradox in that we seek to be explicitly Christian yet open to the reasonable beliefs within - even if they differ from our own. Still a work in progress for sure, but we need more smiling faces anyday!