Is WWIII Coming With What's Going On Today in The Middle East?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is NOT World War III. But it still is the "time of sorrows" Jesus warned about. In that time Jesus said we would hear of wars and rumors of war, BUT THE END IS NOT YET. That "end" represents the time of "great tribulation" He also warned about in Matthew 24. It will be a short period at the very end of this present world just prior to His return.

The Armageddon event on the 7th Vial is a "day of the Lord" event that happens on the day of Jesus' return to defeat His enemies on earth. We are nowhere near that day yet. The pseudo-Christ must come first, and the 'end' time when ALL wars have stopped, MUST happen first. There must be a time of world peace to happen at the very end, which is how it will be during the time of "great tribulation".

Forget... books like Late Great Planet Earth by pre-trib rapture authors like Hal Lindsay, or Tim LaHaye's pre-trib rapture books and movies, that is NOT how the end events are written in God's Word. The coming tribulation will be a time of world peace, though a fake peace. The coming pseudo-Christ is not coming to wipe the Church off the face of the earth, he is coming to play The Christ in hopes of getting you to worship him in place of Jesus Christ. And doing that false worship will put one's soul in danger of hellfire.

At the same time the coming pseudo-Christ tries to do that, God is going to send His "two witnesses" to Jerusalem to prophesy against that beast, and send plagues like He in the time of Moses and Aaron. Two symbolic Churches in Asia, i.e., "two candlesticks", are to make that stand with the "two witnesses", and that means Christ's very elect throughout all nations giving a Testimony for Christ.

That Testimony will so tick off Satan (the coming pseudo-Christ, Antichrist), it is then... that he will send armies out of the northern quarters upon God's people to try and utterly destroy us off the earth. That is when Christ Jesus will step in with His army from Heaven, the last day of this world, the "day of the Lord".

• Sad
Reactions: ScottA

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't doubt that what we are witnessing is a warmup to WW3 and Armageddon. The chess pieces are in place. And I agree it is not immediately on the horizon, but the "warning shots" have been fired.

Clearly, this is not yet Armageddon because Antichrist must "come 1st," as Paul said in 2 Thes 2. Christ will not come until the end, when he comes to destroy the Man of Sin with the "breath of his mouth." And there will be a period of hostile, Anti-Christian rule by the Antichrist for 3.5 years before Armageddon.

I also doubt there can be a WW3, which if it happened would set back the current time clock leading to Armageddon. No, I do think the "chess pieces" are in place, and the major players preparing for the final battle against God.

The "Birth Pains" mentioned by Jesus in the Olivet Discourse applied, I think, to Israel in the 1st century, but may also serve as a pattern for endtimes events. What applied to backslidden Israel in the 1st century may now apply to world Christianity as it turns to apostate living and beliefs.

European Christianity has been going to the "dogs." Humanism and Liberal Theology has corrupted Christians, and what we are seeing is a new false religion emerging out of formal Christianity--a religion of tolerance and hedonism. We are seeing a new kind of militant philosophy designed to protect Antichristian beliefs and practices.

So yes, we are seeing wars and rumors of wars as Christianity is now starting to "go to seed." Nevertheless, God will always have His true remnant of believers, who will witness to His truth to the bitter end. And there will be a glorious new earth, ultimately, following an age in which all of God's promises will be fulfilled.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(the coming pseudo-Christ, Antichrist), it is then... that he will send armies out of the northern quarters upon God's people to try and utterly destroy us off the earth. That is when Christ Jesus will step in with His army from Heaven, the last day of this world, the "day of the Lord".
Your Claim Is "False"

The Two Witnesses Will Dominate The Entire Tribulation, Something Many Disregard As Non-Existent

Try Reading Exodus And The Plagues Upon Pharaoh And Egypt, It's Going To Be A Complete Replay

God's Divine Protection, "Open Your Ears"

(Revelation) 13:9-10KJV
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

God's Divine Protection During The Final Hour Of Earth's Temptation, Just Like The Passover In Egypt, "Open Your Ears"

Isaiah 26:20-21KJV
20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.
21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

The Great Trib Will Be Upon The Antichrist And Wicked, The Church Is Protected, Dont Be Deceived

There's Going To Be An End Times Persecution, The Beast And His Kingdom Are The Target Of God's Empowered (Two Witnesses)

The Great Tribulation Will Come Upon The Wicked World, While The (Sealed Church) Is Protected

The (Sealed Church) will be present on earth and protected, when wicked men are tormented 5 months, desiring to die as death flees

All saved believers are (Sealed) by God, Eph 1:13, 4:30

Ephesians 1:13KJV
13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 4:30KJV
30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

It Was Commanded, Only Those Without God's Seal Will Be Tormented, The Sealed Church Is Protected

Revelation 9:3-6KJV
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Plagues upon The Beast and his Kingdom, a remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt

Revelation 11:3-6
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Revelation 16:1-11KJV
1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I said, and what God's Word teaches about the time of "great tribulation"...

The coming false one, the Antichrist-false Messiah represented by the "little horn" of Daniel 8, will come up among the ten horns (ten kings) of Rev.17:12, and will hate the symbolic whore (Jerusalem), instituting false IDOL worship there for the end with a NEW 3rd JEWISH TEMPLE in Jerusalem.

That new 3rd temple is what Apostle Paul pointed to in 2 Thessalonians 2:4 with the "man of sin" sitting in it, exalting himself as God, over all that is called God, or that is worshiped...

Rev 17:12-13
12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
KJV

Rev 17:16
16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
KJV

2 Thess 2:3-4
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
KJV

It will be then that Satan, the "dragon", will deceive the WHOLE WORLD for 42 months, except Christ's elect whose names are written in the book of life from the foundation of the world...

Rev 13:4-9
4 And
they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, "Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?"

That question of who is able to make war with him shows in that time... ALL WARS HAVE STOPPED! It means a time of "Peace and safety", the deceived think.

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

That 42 months is the same as the 1260 days of Rev.11 when God's "two witnesses" appear in Jerusalem and testify against the beast for 1260 days.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, and His tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

That war will be 'spiritual', not about militaries. Per Jesus in Mark 13, some of us will be delivered up to councils and synagogues to give a Testimony against the beast by The Holy Spirit speaking through us. That especially is what God's "two witnesses" will also do per Rev.11, along with the plagues God will send upon the earth through them.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
KJV

Those whose names were NOT written in the book of life from the foundation of the world will worship Satan, the dragon, who is coming to play Jesus Christ.

Thus the REAL BATTLE at the end, for the time of "great tribulation", will be a SPIRITUAL BATTLE FOR ONE'S SOUL. In 1 Thessalonians 5, Apostle Paul pulling from the Old Testament prophets about the "day of the Lord", the last day of this world, Paul said when the deceived begin to say, "Peace and safety", it is then when the "sudden destruction" ending this present world will happen, "as a thief" in the night. That is the day when Jesus showed He returns with a vengeance, "as a thief", per Revelation 16:15.

Zeph 3:8-9
8 Therefore wait ye upon Me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for My determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them Mine indignation, even all My fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of My jealousy.
9 For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve Him with one consent.
KJV

That gathering of the nations against His people is ONLY for the very last day when He comes to pour upon them His "indignation, even My fierce anger", and it will be on that day, the "day of the Lord", when His consuming fire will burn man's works off this earth and end this present world, as per Peter in 2 Peter 3:10. That day is also the day when the Gog-Magog alignment of nations against Israel will come up against God's people, Satan's host armies out of the northern quarters, and Christ Jesus steps in to destroy them on that last day of this present world.

Per the Ezekiel 38 nation alignment, Togarmah (area of Turkey) is still today not yet aligned with Russia ("chief prince of Meshech) and the other Arab nations mentioned there. So this war today is NOT the end yet. So don't be deceived by all those who like to preach doom and gloom for money plate handouts.

07-07-07

Nov 18, 2018
Rust Belt
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Covenant with many?

Breaking ==> Emmanuel Macron said: “We must act decisively today to finally achieve a two-state solution, with Israel and Palestine living side by side in peace and security.”

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is NOT World War III. But it still is the "time of sorrows" Jesus warned about. In that time Jesus said we would hear of wars and rumors of war, BUT THE END IS NOT YET. That "end" represents the time of "great tribulation" He also warned about in Matthew 24. It will be a short period at the very end of this present world just prior to His return.

The Armageddon event on the 7th Vial is a "day of the Lord" event that happens on the day of Jesus' return to defeat His enemies on earth. We are nowhere near that day yet. The pseudo-Christ must come first, and the 'end' time when ALL wars have stopped, MUST happen first. There must be a time of world peace to happen at the very end, which is how it will be during the time of "great tribulation".

Forget... books like Late Great Planet Earth by pre-trib rapture authors like Hal Lindsay, or Tim LaHaye's pre-trib rapture books and movies, that is NOT how the end events are written in God's Word. The coming tribulation will be a time of world peace, though a fake peace. The coming pseudo-Christ is not coming to wipe the Church off the face of the earth, he is coming to play The Christ in hopes of getting you to worship him in place of Jesus Christ. And doing that false worship will put one's soul in danger of hellfire.

At the same time the coming pseudo-Christ tries to do that, God is going to send His "two witnesses" to Jerusalem to prophesy against that beast, and send plagues like He in the time of Moses and Aaron. Two symbolic Churches in Asia, i.e., "two candlesticks", are to make that stand with the "two witnesses", and that means Christ's very elect throughout all nations giving a Testimony for Christ.

That Testimony will so tick off Satan (the coming pseudo-Christ, Antichrist), it is then... that he will send armies out of the northern quarters upon God's people to try and utterly destroy us off the earth. That is when Christ Jesus will step in with His army from Heaven, the last day of this world, the "day of the Lord".
People are always falsely prophesying Armageddon and the end times. This is nothing new. Israel war doesn't concern me near as much as the Ukraine invasion did.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People are always falsely prophesying Armageddon and the end times. This is nothing new. Israel war doesn't concern me near as much as the Ukraine invasion did.
Ukraine is not the focus and location of Prophecy = Jerusalem is.

Zechariah 14:1-5
Behold, a day of the LORD is coming when your plunder will be divided in your presence. 2For I will gather all the nations for battle against Jerusalem, and the city will be captured, the houses looted, and the women ravished. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be removed from the city.

3Then the LORD will go out to fight against those nations, as He fights in the day of battle. 4On that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half the mountain moving to the north and half to the south. 5You will flee by My mountain valley, for it will extend to Azal. You will flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the LORD my God will come, and all the holy ones with Him.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ukraine is not the focus and location of Prophecy = Jerusalem is.

Zechariah 14:1-5
Behold, a day of the LORD is coming when your plunder will be divided in your presence. 2For I will gather all the nations for battle against Jerusalem, and the city will be captured, the houses looted, and the women ravished. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be removed from the city.

3Then the LORD will go out to fight against those nations, as He fights in the day of battle. 4On that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half the mountain moving to the north and half to the south. 5You will flee by My mountain valley, for it will extend to Azal. You will flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the LORD my God will come, and all the holy ones with Him.
That appears to be an old testament prophecy that already happened when Jesus came the first time. Jesus was resurrected as well as a host of people that appeared to many already. Read the new testament paleease. Are you saying Armageddon is this time in Israel? Maybe this is another short lived "means nothing" war in middle east.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That appears to be an old testament prophecy that already happened when Jesus came the first time. Jesus was resurrected as well as a host of people that appeared to many already. Read the new testament paleease. Are you saying Armageddon is this time in Israel? Maybe this is another short lived "means nothing" war in middle east.
Ukraine was only about the right to vote !
If the corrupt Ukraine and Corrupt UN would of let the areas have an open Vote all would have been good in fact and no bloodshed or homes destroyed etc.

The main thing creating the War in Ukraine is Oil and Gas ! If their was not such found of late no War would of been kicked off as such happened.
Big money to be made in fact by Company's who surly wanted to push the USA into this and Joe Biden and his Son are in this for the Oil mainly and to hide cover up all of their cunning workings in Ukraine.

Many in Governments around the world were involved with the Ukraine Oil and Gas deal, in so as to hopping to be lining their pockets down the track, even the UK PM Boris was heavy into that deal.

The War in Ukraine It's all a setup ! no one could be so stupid ! Who cares if Russia gets that slice of Ukraine, by the Vote ! for everyone knows that Russia would win by around 80 % !
So Ukraine does not have a moral leg to stand on in fact, for all that Zelensky wants is a burnt offering. It's State sanctioned murder of it's own people.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't know where in the world you're getting that thinking from. Sound's like men's false doctrine called Preterism. They like to push Bible prophecies for the end in the past so they won't have to answer their congregation's questions of what's going on around us in the world. Just get them back on the "milk" their seminary doctors would tell them. Blind leaders of the blind.

Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the corrupt Ukraine and Corrupt UN would of let the areas have an open Vote all would have been good in fact and no bloodshed or homes destroyed etc.

The main thing creating the War in Ukraine is Oil and Gas ! If their was not such found of late no War would of been kicked off as such happened.
Big money to be made in fact by Company's who surly wanted to push the USA into this and Joe Biden and his Son are in this for the Oil mainly and to hide cover up all of their cunning workings in Ukraine.

Many in Governments around the world were involved with the Ukraine Oil and Gas deal, in so as to hopping to be lining their pockets down the track, even the UK PM Boris was heavy into that deal.

The War in Ukraine It's all a setup ! no one could be so stupid ! Who cares if Russia gets that slice of Ukraine, by the Vote ! for everyone knows that Russia would win by around 80 % !
So Ukraine does not have a moral leg to stand on in fact, for all that Zelensky wants is a burnt offering. It's State sanctioned murder of it's own people.
Ukraine was tied in with the corrupt Clinton and Biden familes.

Ukraine also had biological warfare labs.

Zelenski is just a puppet actor.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hi Brother, i will get back to you on this tomorrow.

How are you feeling lately?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Did you not know that FDR, Churchill, and Stalin made an agreement to use certain eastern European nations as "buffer zones" after world war 2? Ukraine was one of them. And many of Ukraine's leaders and peoples want independence from Russia, and even want to join NATO. Same thing happened in Georgia, another border buffer zone nation.

One should read the ex-KGB Colonel Anatoliy Golitsyn's book New Lies For Old, published in 1984. Golitysn laid out the Soviet's 3rd phase disinformation strategy against the west when they allowed the Berlin Wall to come down. He put it in his book written 6 years before the Berlin Wall was brought down in the Reagan administration. Perestroika, i.e., the democratization of the ex-Soviet Union, was to be a ruse, as they would only allow it to go so far as to fool western analysts. This is why Russia today has no intention of allowing those old ex-Soviet satellite countries on their border to have real independence and join NATO.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't know where in the world you're getting that thinking from. Sound's like men's false doctrine called Preterism. They like to push Bible prophecies for the end in the past so they won't have to answer their congregation's questions of what's going on around us in the world. Just get them back on the "milk" their seminary doctors would tell them. Blind leaders of the blind.
BINGO

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zechariah chapter 14 to document thier won't be nuclear war or ww3.

Revelation chapter 16 to document their will be armeggeden, just north of Israel, at end of the 6th trump. Satan as antichrist will gather armys in armeggeden. Satan as antichrist thinks he can break God's spirit at the 7th trump. It won't work.

Revelation chapter 19 . Jesus will come 7th trump to Jerusalem, to establish His kingdom.

Psalm chapter 9 . Satan and the wicked will be in hell, during millennium. The millennium is time of teaching and discipline for the spirtualty dead.

What's happening right now??

Zechariah chapter 6 is coming to pass.

The two mountains of brass are Russia and America.
The four war chariots.
Black and white chariots went north to Russia.
Grisled war chariots went south to Jerusalem and middle east.
The red chariot never went out.

These chariots are satanic. Satan starts wars. Were getting closer to the 6th trump.

Thessalonians chapter 5. When they cry peace and safety, then sudden destruction shall come upon them.

The labor pains are getting worse. Satan as antichrist will come 6th trump. Antichrist will come to Jerusalem.

I won't sugar coat Gods word.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

The people who have posted in this thread have most of what you said above in common with you.

I don't see the hand of God in the creation of the state of Israel in 1947/1948 (though He obviously allowed it to happen),

but even so, personally (and whether rightly or wrongly) I see great significance in the fact that the nations of the world have been divided since 1947/1948 between

(a) Those who hate the Jews of Israel and the state of Israel with a diabolical hatred; and

(b) Those who, seeking to please all sides in the conflict born in 1947/1948, speak out of both sides of the mouth to both Israel and those who seek to annihilate the Jews in Israel and wipe the state off the map.

As a result gorup (b) have dealt very treacherously with the Jews of Israel since the above date.

Therefore it does seem to me that since 1947/1948 the world has been steadily moving toward the fulfillment of prophecies in the Old Testament about God judging all nations in that very land, in the valley of Jehoshaphat (which is the Kidron valley between the Temple Mount and the Mount of Olives),

and on October 7th 2023 the world may have entered a time when that process is speeding up (but there may also be another delay again).

Whatever the case may be, the nations created a problem that they cannot solve when through their own world body, the (United) Nations they divided up the territory previously in the hands of the Ottoman Turks, the Arabs before them, Rome before them, and brief periods of Persian rule in-between.

And now, since 1948, the nations are either working together for the annihilation of the Jews and the state of Israel, or dealing treacherously with the Jews of Israel through their "diplomatic" (talking out of both sides of the same mouth) in their desperate attempts to solve a problem they the nations themselves created, but that only the return of Christ can solve.

I don't believe the end will come before the man of sin of 2 Thess 2 has appeared and before the beast has appeared.

I'm not speculating with myself about what role the man of sin will play in it all, but the beast is symbolized by a lion, bear and leopard, which are the former empires of Babylon, Medo-Persia and of Alexander the Great - all the same territory - the Middle East.​

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The people who have posted in this thread have most of what you said above in common with you.

I don't see the hand of God in the creation of the state of Israel in 1947/1948 (though He obviously allowed it to happen),

but even so, personally (and whether rightly or wrongly) I see great significance in the fact that the nations of the world have been divided since 1947/1948 between

(a) Those who hate the Jews of Israel and the state of Israel with a diabolical hatred; and

(b) Those who, seeking to please all sides in the conflict born in 1947/1948, speak out of both sides of the mouth to both Israel and those who seek to annihilate the Jews in Israel and wipe the state off the map.

As a result gorup (b) have dealt very treacherously with the Jews of Israel since the above date.

Therefore it does seem to me that since 1947/1948 the world has been steadily moving toward the fulfillment of prophecies in the Old Testament about God judging all nations in that very land, in the valley of Jehoshaphat (which is the Kidron valley between the Temple Mount and the Mount of Olives),

and on October 7th 2023 the world may have entered a time when that process is speeding up (but there may also be another delay again).

Whatever the case may be, the nations created a problem that they cannot solve when through their own world body, the (United) Nations they divided up the territory previously in the hands of the Ottoman Turks, the Arabs before them, Rome before them, and brief periods of Persian rule in-between.

And now, since 1948, the nations are either working together for the annihilation of the Jews and the state of Israel, or dealing treacherously with the Jews of Israel through their "diplomatic" (talking out of both sides of the same mouth) in their desperate attempts to solve a problem they the nations themselves created, but that only the return of Christ can solve.​
Agree

Also never forget that the Jewish people themselves have brought this calamity, both there in Israel and here in the USA.

The Jewish people here in the USA have fought hard against Christ in promoting many of our problems today.

Notice that God is gathering the nations against Israel to judge Her and at the same time to judge the nations who want Her demise.

We are approaching the Day of Jacobs Trouble and God will preserve a Remnant = 1/3 of the Jewish People = Zechariah ch13 & ch14

Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law? For it is written that Abraham had two sons: the one by a bondwoman, the other by a freewoman. But he who was of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise, which things are symbolic. For these are the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar— for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because you build the tombs of the prophets and adorn the monuments of the righteous, 30and say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.’

31“Therefore you are witnesses against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. 32Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers’ guilt. 33Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of hell? 34Therefore, indeed, I send you prophets, wise men, and scribes: some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city, 35that on you may come all the righteous blood shed on the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, son of Berechiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar. 36Assuredly, I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation.
37“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing! 38See! Your house is left to you desolate; 39for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’ ”

Reactions: Zao is life

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know about that, I think there are several brethren here that disagree and think the present situation is leading up to the event of their false belief, a pre-trib rapture.

Per 1 Kings 11, God promised to always leave "one tribe" at Jerusalem. And per Jeremiah 24, He promised to return Judah to the land (along with the basket of evil figs), and not remove them again. Thus I definitely believe the establishing of the nation state of Israel in 1948 was by His hand. And one of the main reasons is so to seal the end time prophecies in His Word regarding the coming of the Antichrist to Jerusalem to fake the return of Christ.

a) that's about those of the "synagogue of Satan" that Jesus called false Jews, those who say they are Jews, but are not. Why? because they are the crept in unawares throughout Judah's history, like the Kenites and Canaanites and Edomites. Those have the "brute beast" nature in them to work against Christ and God's people. They are here to work the negative side of God's Plan for this present world time. God shows us this in His Word, but one must pay attention in His Word to grasp it.

b) those represent the greedy and haughty that think to build their own personal empires and wealth. It includes the deceived leaders of Islam who claim the Jews stole their Birthright from God (seeing that Ishmael born of Hagar was actually Abraham's firstborn, according to them. Yet God did not promise His covenant with Abraham & Hagar, but with Abraham & Sarah).

I wouldn't be too quick in thinking that we are that close to the last day, which is when that battle at the valley of Jehoshaphat will be (7th vial). That's the day of Christ's future coming, so that's actually the subject we're talking about with that idea.

But first, what MUST happen prior to Christ's future coming, according to God's written Word? I can cite particularly the events Jesus warned about in His Olivet discourse.

Some folks haven't studied the events of the end Jesus gave in His Olivet discourse, they are told not to by their preachers who follow the false crept in unawares that are in control of their seminaries. So those are the ones most likely to jump... to false conclusions about what times we are in today with the present Israeli/Palestinian conflict.

And now, since 1948, the nations are either working together for the annihilation of the Jews and the state of Israel, or dealing treacherously with the Jews of Israel through their "diplomatic" (talking out of both sides of the same mouth) in their desperate attempts to solve a problem they the nations themselves created, but that only the return of Christ can solve.

I don't believe the end will come before the man of sin of 2 Thess 2 has appeared and before the beast has appeared.

I'm not speculating with myself about what role the man of sin will play in it all, but the beast is symbolized by a lion, bear and leopard, which are the former empires of Babylon, Medo-Persia and of Alexander the Great - all the same territory - the Middle East.​
One of the 'major' Signs Lord Jesus gave in His Olivet discourse about the end was, as long as we hear of wars and rumors of wars, THE END IS NOT YET.

I've tried and tried to get that Sign He gave us to register in the minds of brethren here, but I don't find that many willing to grasp it. Lord Jesus was pointing to how the very 'end', meaning the coming trib, will be a time of world peace, just the opposite of 'wars and rumors of wars'.

Then what type of events... could Satan and his servants here on earth, the world controllers, use... to deceive the world, with bringing in that future... world peace?

Forget the Pre-trib Rapture theorists who constantly preach death and destruction and WWIII as signs of the very end. They are only looking for converts to their cause. They don't read that much of their Bible, and totally missed Bible prophecy about the very end being a time of 'deceptive' world peace by the coming Antichrist with all wars having stopped, literally.

What we are seeing today is simply the storm before the calm. It will be so they can present their "king of the world", the Antichrist. And he will solve all the world's problems. Thus it's the same ole' trick Satan's host of earthly workers have used for centuries, 'create a problem, then provide a solution'.