New to christianityboard.com

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DanielGarneau

Apr 19, 2014
Quebec City, Province of Quebec, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello,

I live in Quebec City, the capital of the French speaking province of Quebec in the east part of Canada. I became a Christian as a result of meeting evangelical Christians when I lived in central and Western Canada in the 1970's.

I am hoping to read the posts on this site and interact as best I can in the months ahead.

My area of interest on this forum is to share about living the Christian faith as it is taught in the Word of God, understood through studying it in context, and in dependance on the Spirit of God to help us understand it and apply it to our lives.

Thank you for having admitted me to this forum.

In Christ,

Daniel Garneau

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Welcome Daniel!

Glad to have you here.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A belated welcome to the community Daniel. It's always pleasing to me to hear accounts of believers converted because other believers were willing to share with them or live as an example for them, and now it would seem you are bearing your own fruit.