new version of OSAS?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
The devil believes and trembles.
Yes the devil believes and trembles, yet he ain’t save.

That sure tells us a lot about God’s salvation and about the faith through which God saves His chosen people.

Let’s go ponder about that and perhaps today might be the day that knowledge of some truth regarding that comes to him/her.

Tong

Reactions: Cooper

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
My point is . . . we have new "wants". You say, we cannot do what we want, but I don't want sin, and I imagine you don't either. Paul wrote that it's no longer I, but sin that lives in me. That nothing good live in me, that is, in my flesh.

The new man does not want sin.

Much love!
Yes, a new creature, created in Christ Jesus.

The old ~ with an unbelieving heart,

The new ~ with a believing heart.

Nobody and nothing could ever change that, not even the new man.

Blessed are those who were and who shall be created in Christ Jesus by God. For by grace they have all been saved yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Such amazing grace indeed!

Praise and glory and thanks be to God, the Savior of them all!

Tong
R3562

Reactions: marks

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Andrew Farley, of course. Everybody knows that.

another nice evasion....God is behind it and you won’t even give Him credit....that’s your entire problem with your “religion” —— “YOU” want the credit.....You, the “Co-Savior” with your “Lucky Repentance” and the Super Will- Power to refrain from any Son committed on purpose ....congrats! Lol...

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
another nice evasion....God is behind it and you won’t even give Him credit....that’s your entire problem with your “religion” —— “YOU” want the credit.....You, the “Co-Savior” with your “Lucky Repentance” and the Super Will- Power to refrain from any Son committed on purpose ....congrats! Lol...
Thank you, thank you. I've worked very hard to earn my salvation. And Paul said no one can snatch that away from me. So don't even try, BB. Don't even try.

Last edited:

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just the other day I was saying to myself, "Ed Rappaport (my real name), you're awesome! Too bad other men can not be like me".

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Self ordained? No, lol. Jesus and John both said that we are to discern fake teachers from real ones by how they act. That's one way I know that you are not a teacher sent from God.

I “ act” just fine.....you just see a Believer doing what he is supposed to do — REBUKE those that teach False , Perverted Gospels.....you just happen to find yourself on the Receiving End Of “Righteous Anger “

If a weak, confused ( and possibly much worse ) guy is out there preaching a Perverted, False Gospel the rejects Grace.....If That does not produce Anger ... what on Earth would it take ? You make people “ fall from Grace” with your Gospel Additions....you don’t like the way I act? If I didn’t have the Holy Spirit in me , it could be a lot worse...You need to Repent Of your False Gospel .....then I will show you what a Sweet Guy I really am...I am nowhere near being the Monster that you think I am ....you think that I “ give you Hell” , but all I do is tell you Biblical Truths and you “ Think” it’s Hell!” Lol.....Just Repent and I will buy you a beer and take you for a Harley ride ! Lol....lol....( I’ll make sure the beer is “ non- alcoholic” — I know your Faith is weak ) lol....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Andrew Farley, of course. Everybody knows that.

On behalf of one of the MANY fantastic Bible Teachers That I have learned from for the last 40 years, I want to thank you for putting forth his name.....Newbies need to check him out ....religionists ( like you- know- who ! ) hate him......that should tell you that you are on the right track....Speaking Of Great Teachers ....check out Renee Roland on You Tube .....she is a very blessed teacher ......and don’t forget to check “ this” place out——- “Escape To Reality”..... Legalists PLEASE stay away ! You will have a heart- attack ! Lol....lol....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I don't think it. I do have joy.

Nah.....I’ve been where you are....
If and when you learn how to “ Rest in the Gospel Of Pure Grace” ( as ordered) then and ONLY then
you will be able to compare both types of “ Joy” and understand what you “ think” you had was a pale imitation of the Real Thing....I pray that you discover it some day...and to show you what a nice guy I really am.....I won’t even ask you to thank me for steering you in the right direction!

I maintain that it is not possible to experience the True Peace and Joy when you “ worship” a God that leaves you “ on the Hook” for your sins —— that just ain’t the Gospel.The Gospel means “ good news”—— it ain’t “ good news” to be on the Hook for your sins....it’s GREAT NEWS to know that you are TOTALLY FORGIVEN for ALL of your Sins.....some just believe “ Good News”.... their Limited , Carnal minds just can’t CONCEIVE of a Reality like that.....why, the World would just go SIN CRAZY, wouldn’t it.....Poor God, how He must rue the day that He came up with this “ Grace” stuff.....ain’t NO WAY it could work....I know for a fact that it does ....knowing that I can’t be damned for any reason is the reason I sin less....Christianity is kinda “ crazy” that way......you’ll most likely never understand....blessed people will....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it has been said before

Whoever sins has never seen or known God

Whoever is born of God does not sin because he has been born of God

To say a true believer that is changed to a new creature with the promise of God himself he will complete what he started, can fall back into sin is confusing. Is God that weak?

God ain’t weak....but a wise man knows that his “ Flesh” is —- That Old Adamic Nature That Sins and Loves doing it—— is going to Part of your make- up until the day that you die....that’s why Paul says we are engaged in “ Spiritual Warfare” and need to put on “ the whole Armor Of God”.....True Christianity ain’t for “ milquetoasts”........Satan will leave you alone if you don’t believe the Gospel....once you cross that line.....he does not get your Soul ....but he’s gonna do his best to rob you Of Assurance and Joy...
He doesn’t want these good things to spread.....others might just get interested in your “ Secret” and start resting in the Gospel also.....make Christians miserable and religious —— THAT’s THE TICKET !

Last edited:

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I “ act” just fine.....you just see a Believer doing what he is supposed to do — REBUKE those that teach False , Perverted Gospels.....you just happen to find yourself on the Receiving End Of “Righteous Anger “
There's nothing righteous about it. Angry hate is what I'm on the receiving end of. You know it, you just can't admit it.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Self ordained? No, lol. Jesus and John both said that we are to discern fake teachers from real ones by how they act. That's one way I know that you are not a teacher sent from God.

Fake Teachers are Tares...they would “ never” appear to be “ mean” —- that’s how they Fool people....always “ sweet and nice “......always scratching “ itching ears” ...

Sweet talking them all the way to Hell.....” Jesus might be Essential for your Salvation, but His Blood just ain’t Adequate —- you must “ step up to the plate” and do “ YOUR” part!” Jesus needs a “Co- Saviour”

Be ignorant of the Truth....always be “ sweet and lovable” —- Be The modern- Day Caricature Of Jesus—- the One who just “never” gets upset or angry . “ Love” your congregation to Hell—- THAT is what a Wolf in sheep’s clothing does.....he always “ Acts” nice .....

Me? I got people fooled .....I am a Sheep in Wolf’s clothing .....smart people get it.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ll make sure the beer is “ non- alcoholic” — I know your Faith is weak ) lol....
Alcohol is fine, but I prefer the Holy Spirit....

"Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to reckless indiscretion. Instead, be filled with the Spirit." Ephesians 5:18

I think this illustrates the difference between you and me very well.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're not a nice guy.

True...
Not to Gospel Perverters....
Neither was Paul ....
He told them that they were “ God Damned” .....
That is what “ Accursed” means ...

Don’t take my word for it....be a Berean.....read Gal 1:8 and the rest of that Book.....then come back and tell me I am wrong...Anybody is welcome to do this....

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True...
Not to Gospel Perverters....
Neither was Paul ....
He told them that they were “ God Damned” .....
That is what “ Accursed” means ...

Don’t take my word for it....be a Berean.....read Gal 1:8 and the rest of that Book.....then come back and tell me I am wrong...Anybody is welcome to do this....
Paul knew the scriptures better than you do. He did not hate his enemies.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't need your source of happiness. I have joy in the Lord.

Those things aren’t my “ Source”..... Taking God at His Word, and Resting in His Gospel is my “ Source” ....
I don’t really drink beer— I hate it— but knowing that I could if I chose to...I take “ Joy “ in the Freedom I have....I am so thankful for it , I go out of my way not to abuse it....God knew that when he set me free.....I choose my “ freedom” to be His Slave .....ain't that nuts?

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul knew the scriptures better than you do. He did not hate his enemies.

Neither do I....I hate their False and Perverted Gospels......if you or jbf ever truly “ wanted” for anything——- I would be the first in line to help you out....I’ve done it for my “ enemies” before.....try me some time, if you are serious about some kind of “ need”....you and jbf seem like nice guys....I really like you both....but in my heart-of- hearts I sincerely think you guys teach a False Gospel That “ could” lead to the Damnation Of Those That Buy onto it..... Could “anything” be more Serious? If you felt like I do, what would “ you “ do ? This is not a game we play here....and I take this place VERY seriously !