new version of OSAS?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The teaching of OSAS allows its adherents to return to the mire, via the get-out-clause they are always saved.
Poor Cooper... stuck in a world of long lists and constant comparisons.

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well , free man , ya wanna give me a hand on another thread . cause the gospel is under massive attack on it .
We got folks saying muslims worship the same God we do . Tell me how that one is possible .
the JESUS they invented has no diety , is no SON of GOD and is second to the prophet muhammed .
SO how on earth are they saved when they deny the one true gospel . WHICH states
YE must BELIEVE IN CHRIST , Believe that GOD has rose Him from the dead and confess HIM by mouth as said Savoir .
Folks the real and only true gospel is under serious attack .
One thing i do know . While on or at the DAY of the LORD i wont be able to say i never erred ,
BUT rest assured , JESUS wont be angry at me , FOR SAYING YE MUST BELEIVE IN HIM TO BE SAVED
and that IF ya dont you are damned . THAT HE ALONE is the ONLY WAY TO HAVE SALVATION . AND that
in fact any other religoin is a lie . I mean JESUS told even the jews who did not believe on Him
they were of their father the devil . PAUL when writing had even this to say about unbelieving jews , and that is jews
THEY are not the children of GOD , The seed applies to the promise in ISSAC , and that SEED was and IS JESUS CHRIST .
SO why do we allow folks to trample Christ under foot . The real battle , the far bigger one , IS IN the inclusive lie .
THOUGH yes we got some thinking their good works will save them . BUT EVEN THE INCLUSIVE LIE says the same .
IT states that if folks had good works , and still did not confess JESUS , it wont matter what religon they were in , THEY SAVED .
WHAT A FAT LIE that is . Cause the last time i checked , ONLY FAITH IN JESUS SAVES US . AND if our faith is real
WELL then good works would accompany it , FOR THE SPIRIT would give us both the will and ability TO DO GOOD .
WE are in trouble BB . This generation is being led right into a do good works false love religion . AND those who profess
TO KNOW JESUS , need to arise and shut down the false broad road gospel , WHICH AINT no gospel at all .
In a way Muslims would be right to say they worship the god of the Jews and Pharisees, who Jesus said was the Father of lies. John 8:44 They have the same attitude towards Jesus as practising Jews do.

The god of Jews and Muslims is not my god. The god of this world is Satan, and yes, they do have the same God.

Last edited:

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
After another deflection plus a subtle swipe at Cooper, I decided to put Addy on ignore.
Not that you can see this... but it wasn't meant as a swipe... but rather an observation of how the legalistic doctrine demands constant high alert on self and others.

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The teaching of OSAS allows its adherents to return to the mire, via the get-out-clause they are always saved.
No, it does not allow us to return to the mire

we are no longer dogs or pigs, we were created new creatures in Christ Jesus. We were created for good works. Not for mire or our vomit

whoever taught you what we believe taught you wrong my friend,

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I actually see what you are saying....

For I believe they knew when they received the Spirit...it was not intellectualized....but a reality.......

I have some other thoughts that go with it..but not to discuss here...for I know they are ideals that could be taken other ways....by the folks on the thread

Point is, they must remain....and if they could not depart, He would not be stressing it.

As many depart...because they believed the Gospel of Osas....That basically amounts to we take no part with Christ, after receiving the Spirit. If they received the Spirit in the first place. SO THAT PASSAGE AND YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF IT IS BASICALLY OF WHAT THE TOPIC IS ABOUT....THAT YOU DO NOT NEED TO KEEP BELIEVING.......AS I guess some believe here.
I am so amazed all these osas haters who have no comprehension of what osas teaches.

If you all want to tell us what the word says, that’s fine but please stop trying to tell us what we believe or what we teach. You have not the slightest idea.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After another deflection plus a subtle swipe at Cooper and zero scripture, I decided to put Addy on ignore.
That’s to bad. She was trying to help you.

the things said against us is so bad.sometimes you get angry and say stuff you will regret. She takes a different route and tries to take a humerous approach, so she can keep her senses,

sometimes I wish I could do that. I get so mad at the slander against us and how Satan works in others to try to keep the truth fro getting ur.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You’re finally getting it! I “could” return to the Mire.....anytime I want To ! And how do I do that ? “Where Sin abounds, Grace Super Abounds”.....please don’t get your panties in a knot—-I would never dream of abusing that Truth....

Yep.....I could return to the Mire if I “ Wanted” to—- I just don’t “ Want” to .God's Holy Spirit in me, given to me because I REST in the Gospel Of Grace, has changed my “ Wants” .....I am a Free Man in Christ who wants to use his freedom to become God’s Slave.....ain’t Christianity crazy?

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Disagree.

* "Hearing, Knowing" ONCE Saved, is ABOUT
"Understanding", Establishing a permanent SEALED Relationship of "One man and the Lord God Almighty."

It is NOT a "return" of anything.
Humans "Continue" relationships with "humans". Whereby Cheating, Lying, Stealing, Trespassing, "STILL Continues" that men contend with among men.

The Converted one mans relationship with the Lord God Almighty; (By the mans willing and Freewill choice)
* IS a willing election of the man... to Never, Lie, Cheat, Steal, Reject, Separate, Divorce (leave), speak Against, the Lord God Almighty

OSAS IS:
* "Teaching" of ONCE a man IS SAVED, the man is KEPT SAVED, (KEPT True and Faithful TO God, Always WITH HIM)...
by the internal POWER OF GOD.

* Did you MAKE a willing and free election to have a Relationship WITH the Lord God Almighty?
* Do you WONDER, "IF", your relationship WITH GOD, is in Jeopardy;
because;
Of the acts of a human Against you?
(Divorce, separation, lying, cheating, stealing?)
Or because you broke off a relationship with a human? said you would do something, then didn't (lied)? hours later discovered a store clerk gave you to much change (stole)?, discovered secret information and used that to your advantage to overcome an enemy (cheated) ?

Gods Offering of Salvation, ONCE and FOREVER, is expressly about An individual choosing to Accept Gods Offering, and as Promised (by God), to KEEP that relationship Forever, BY the express Power of God, WITH and IN the man. FOR EVER

It is entirely UP to you, to trust to believe, Gods Offering, mans acceptance, Gods Faithfulness, Gods Word, Gods Promises...
OR NOT.

Glory to God,
Taken

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No, it does not allow us to return to the mirewe are no longer dogs or pigs, we were created new creatures in Christ Jesus. We were created for good works. Not for mire or our vomit whoever taught you what we believe taught you wrong my friend,
The teaching, if that is what you call it, comes from the adherents of your cult.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Post# 3704

the legalistic doctrine demands constant high alert on self and others.

"But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat. For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person." (1 Corinthians 5:11-13)

"Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him; Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins." (James 5:19-20)

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour" (1 Peter 5:8)

"Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God." (Revelation 3:2)

O @Addy

Your ignorance of scripture is breathtaking.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Post# 3705

we are no longer dogs or pigs, we were created new creatures in Christ Jesus. We were created for good works. Not for mire or our vomit

Sinning is a “dog” thing.

Since you aren’t sinless (as you falsely say, No one is sinless) your still a dog.

Saints do not sin.

"Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother." (1 John 3:9-10)

There is a way to tell the dogs from the saints; it’s in wether they sin or not. Your way would have us without a way to find out!

Sinning saints and sinning dogs! What confusion!

"…God is not the author of confusion" (1 Corinthians 14:33)

That doctrine of yours is not authored by God.

Run away from it!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a ....

Paul is referring to Christ Rejectors—- notice , these people are not “ Brothers” ....they are “ called” Brothers.....big difference...

True Brothers “caught up in Sin” are to be treated with compassion and forgiveness....Paul does not want to break anybody’s spirit.....confront the Sinner with his sins, but be kind about it—- “ YOU just might be NEXT “ Paul warns wisely.....

Last edited:
Reactions: HisLife

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You’re finally getting it! I “could” return to the Mire.....anytime I want To ! And how do I do that ? “Where Sin abounds, Grace Super Abounds”.....please don’t get your panties in a knot—-I would never dream of abusing that Truth....

Yep.....I could return to the Mire if I “ Wanted” to—- I just don’t “ Want” to .God's Holy Spirit in me, given to me because I REST in the Gospel Of Grace, has changed my “ Wants” .....I am a Free Man in Christ who wants to use his freedom to become God’s Slave.....ain’t Christianity crazy?

So @Blood Bought 1953

How many weaker brethren would remain weak through no motivation whatsoever to practice abstinence from fleshly desires?

How many?

Only God knows. Do you want to answer for these souls on the last day?

"But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand." (Ezekiel 33:6)

Do you know what God used to motivate his people long ago from doing evil?

Here’s an example:

"And the judges shall make diligent inquisition: and, behold, if the witness be a false witness, and hath testified falsely against his brother; Then shall ye do unto him, as he had thought to have done unto his brother: so shalt thou put the evil away from among you. And those which remain shall hear, and fear, and shall henceforth commit no more any such evil among you." (Deuteronomy 19:18-20)

So when there’s a grave consequence to sinning, it helps to motivate the evil doer from not doing evil. Once Saved Always Saved eliminates the real consequences of sin!

All that OSAS does is this:

"…made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way, by promising him life:" (Ezekiel 13:22)

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The only major thing Christ did, according to the Bible, was take away our old sins!

What sort of non-Christian rubbish is this? He came to show us the Father as One example, He came to destroy the works of the Devil as another how many examples do you want, Christians Follow Christ...in all things

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What sort of non-Christian rubbish is this? He came to show us the Father as One example, He came to destroy the works of the Devil as another how many examples do you want, Christians Follow Christ....In everything

Yet the major purpose in all these things was:

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

That’s not “rubbish”.

It’s the reason many are not going to hell!

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
That’s not “rubbish”.

It’s the reason many are not going to hell!

Hi, we are talking again?....Jesus didn't come into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

God is Love, From the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks....

The Reason People Go to Hell Is by rejecting the Truth, The word of God we call Jesus, the promises of God, The Word that became Flesh, The one we beheld his glory as the only begotten son of God full of grace and truth, The reason people go To hell is because they don't believe in him who died for there sins so they choose to be judged for their Sins

Jesus is the name above every name, and at the name of Jesus Every Knee will Bow and tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord To the Glory of God the Father

That Should be a few points if we are talking again

HisLife

Aug 24, 2020
Napier
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Carrying on the point Of what Jesus Did, He came to Do the will of the Father, To Save Sinners, to bring light into a dark world, to be made like his people, to bear witness to the truth, To destroy the Devil and his works, To give eternal Life, To Receive Worship, To Bring Joy, To Serve, To bring Peace, To Reveal His Love To Sinners

I Was just getting started I could go on and on and on we probably wouldn't have enough space to write about it....Everything you could ever need is found in Jesus

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a ....

Paul is referring to Christ Rejectors—- notice , these people are not “ Brothers” ....they are “ called” Brothers.....big difference...

True Brothers “caught up in Sin” are to be treated with compassion and forgiveness....Paul does not want to break anybody’s spirit.....confront the Sinner with his sins, but be kind about it—- “ YOU just might be NEXT “ Paul warns wisely.....
BB you just took all that out of text . Paul was saying if one who is a brother . What is compassion
compassion would correct the brother or sister in error . That is compassion .
Paul was speaking about believers BB . Those who might err and need to be corrected .
This is the reason the churches are tanking . Because instead of correcting those in error they continue fellowship
and then the leaven goes viral in that church . No , we need to return to the original pattern and do some correcting
when or if we see a believer in a sin .

Reactions: Michiah-Imla