• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

M3n0r4h

Jun 3, 2023
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can try to keep them, but they are not what God provided so that He will accept you and save you.

For that, you go to the CROSS of Christ.
God spoke the 10 Commandments aloud to His beloved.

Jesus reiterated them, teaching them and obeying them and His followers obeyed them after His death on that Cross - including Paul.

Acts 21:24

what you teach is not supported by scripture.

M3n0r4h

Jun 3, 2023
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The NT.

Teaches.

"all have sinned'

"there is none righteous, no not one".

That's you.
And if you say you have not sinned, or have no sin, and are not born again, you are lying to God and to yourself.
I don't say any of those things and I still say the Bible speaks of righteous men throughout.

it still amazes me how many preachers like yourself teach doctrines that are found nowhere in scripture.

the Truth is taking a very strong hold in the world these days, rapidly gaining ground, and those who teach nonsense are losing ground in a MASSIVE way.

more and more people are turning to the sacred scriptures and ignoring the silly fables of men.

M3n0r4h

Jun 3, 2023
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Cross of Christ.
so here's how disjointed your message is:

you say in one post that God has provided the way to righteousness.

in the next you say nobody is righteous.

when asked what way God provided for us to attain righteousness, you only answer the Cross of Christ.

neither the Cross of Christ, nor His sacrifice, makes anybody righteous.

Christ carved us a path. it's up to us to walk it and we utilize His spirit to do so, but you need to make up your mind what it is you wish to pass off as a teaching here.

Christian means follower of Christ. Christ obeyed the 10 Commandments, and taught them as well.

we are to follow His path and to live as He lived.

THAT is the Biblical path to righteousness that the Bible teaches.

and ALL who sincerely commit to following His path are righteous in His eyes.

M3n0r4h

Jun 3, 2023
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would you want to do that?

Do this instead.....

= "Present your body a living sacrifice to God".
and we sacrifice ourselves by giving up all sin, and our old man - our old ways, and obeying the Commandments of God just as Jesus did.

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ laid out His will in the new testament.
This new will and testament is the new covenant law all jew and gentile are under today.
Also referred to as the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Jesus gave His commandments in His new testament will.

Those commandments are the new law not the old law of Moses.
All are subject to the law of Christ,
Both jew and gentile must obey the gospel of Christ to recieve salvation

Listen to Paul teach about the two laws, old law of Moses and the new law of liberty(Christ's new covenant)

Romans 8:2,
- For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.... New testament law
has made me free from the law of sin and death. Old testament law of Moses

M3n0r4h

Jun 3, 2023
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Written in Stones.

ask Moses.
so I asked Moses and he said "Read what I wrote in Exodus 20."

so I did and it reads as follows:

"And God spake all these words, saying, I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me. (and the rest of the 10 Commandments follow)
Exod. 20:1-3

"And the Lord said unto Moses, Thus thou shalt say unto the children of Israel, Ye have seen that I have talked with you from heaven."
Exod. 20:22

later, the people present begged Moses to ask God not to speak to them aloud anymore or they would die of heart failure, to which God told Moses they were correct.

again, God SPOKE the 10 Commandments to those present at Sinai.

the only Commandments EVER spoken aloud by God.

and Jesus (God) repeated those Commandments in His ministry and lived them out as an example to us.