No man can come to me unless the Father draws him. John 6:44

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Spirit is always calling.

Revelation 22:17; Robert.

Do people hear it though?

Last edited:
Reactions: GracefulWarrior

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suspect there is a moment in time the Lord considers most advantageous for bringing each of us to Jesus. Perhaps that moment hasn't come for some.
That Scripture has always bugged me Bob, you are looking at it the right way, it really has to do with the heart, the inner makeup of an individual. What was said to Abraham sheds light on it too, remember when God was going to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah? Abraham basically accused Him of doing wrong on account of the 50, and of course Abraham came to realize that there was only a few righteous ones, and that God wouldn't destroy them.

Remember Jehovah knows the finale from the start Isa 46:10, so anyone who is rightly disposed for life, He will draw in line with 2 Pet 3:9

Reactions: Bob Estey

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jn 6:44 How do you explain that God is not responsible for not drawing people to Jesus?
I think of it in regards to the woman by the well. She asked Jesus…how can you give me this Living Water where one drinks and never thirsts again, Sir? ( a Huge observation on the woman’s part judging by sight) You have nothing “to draw with”? Big question (Imo): how can You (sitting with me by this deep well) then give me to drink when You have nothing with you to draw Living Water up out from the well that is so deep? To me the answer to the woman is “My Father is with Me” where regardless of how deep the well is, where with men it is impossible (call your husbands); Nothing is impossible with God. “If you had known who you are speaking with…you would have asked for Me to give you Living Water to drink. And I would have given it to you. “For it is My Fathers Will that you bear fruit so they will know (go call your husband) “I am in the Father and the Father is in Me.”

Do you see the magnitude of the woman by the well running in to tell them “I’ve seen Him! The one we waited for! it is Him! He told me things no other has ever told me!”

Last edited:
Reactions: GracefulWarrior