No one reigns and rules with Christ today

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

The obvious problem with claiming to 'reign and rule' with Christ today, is that it negates NT doctrine of losing all our rule and reigning on earth, even our own lives.

If we have any rule and reigning ourselves in this time of grace, then we're not yet crucified with Christ, and are still holding to our own 'part' headship in life.

Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,

And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.

All this 'reigning and ruling' stuff of saints on earth, especially including heaven, is nothing but a bunch of self-angel worship, and claims of co-ruling with Jesus in our own lives.

Since we ought not be 'reiging and ruling' in our own lives, in some sort of co-Headship, how then can we possibly being doiing so over angels in heaven, and nations on earth?

There is no doctrine of Christ by the apostles, that ever speaks of Christians today 'reiging and ruleing' with Christ on earth, beinging with our own lives.

The only mention of ruling with Christ over the earth, (And never in heaven), is only prophetic at His second coming and resurrection from the dead.

If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

These are all future prophecy of promise to the saints, that are blessed to be first resurrected from the dead in Jesus likeness. Nowhere does any doctrine of Christ speak of any of His saints on earth now 'reigning and ruling', not in our own lives, and certainly over the nations. We don't even have any reign nor rule over our own bodies but Christ the Lord over His own body and temple on earth.

Jesus is the only Head of His body and temple on earth. There are no co-heads in the body of Christ, but only members holding to the Head.

For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

The only reigning in our lives at this time, when being saved by grace, is Christ, His righteousness, and His grace. Christians do not have any rule over anything in our lives, other than allowing Christ to do all the ruling and reigning over us, when we lose our life for His sake, that we might find His life ruling over us.

Now we are slaves and servants to our Master, Lord, and Christ Jesus. Then only after the resurrection unto life, we shall be judges and rulers with Him over the nations of the earth.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

The obvious problem with claiming to 'reign and rule' with Christ today, is that it negates NT doctrine of losing all our rule and reigning on earth, even our own lives.

If we have any rule and reigning ourselves in this time of grace, then we're not yet crucified with Christ, and are still holding to our own 'part' headship in life.

Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,

And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.

All this 'reigning and ruling' stuff of saints on earth, especially including heaven, is nothing but a bunch of self-angel worship, and claims of co-ruling with Jesus in our own lives.

Since we ought not be 'reiging and ruling' in our own lives, in some sort of co-Headship, how then can we possibly being doiing so over angels in heaven, and nations on earth?

There is no doctrine of Christ by the apostles, that ever speaks of Christians today 'reiging and ruleing' with Christ on earth, beinging with our own lives.

The only mention of ruling with Christ over the earth, (And never in heaven), is only prophetic at His second coming and resurrection from the dead.

If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

These are all future prophecy of promise to the saints, that are blessed to be first resurrected from the dead in Jesus likeness. Nowhere does any doctrine of Christ speak of any of His saints on earth now 'reigning and ruling', not in our own lives, and certainly over the nations. We don't even have any reign nor rule over our own bodies but Christ the Lord over His own body and temple on earth.

Jesus is the only Head of His body and temple on earth. There are no co-heads in the body of Christ, but only members holding to the Head.

For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

The only reigning in our lives at this time, when being saved by grace, is Christ, His righteousness, and His grace. Christians do not have any rule over anything in our lives, other than allowing Christ to do all the ruling and reigning over us, when we lose our life for His sake, that we might find His life ruling over us.

Now we are slaves and servants to our Master, Lord, and Christ Jesus. Then only after the resurrection unto life, we shall be judges and rulers with Him over the nations of the earth.
What you're saying contradicts what John wrote here, which was in past tense (it had already become a reality and was a reality when he was writing it):

Revelation 1:5 and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, 6 and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.

This lines up with what Peter wrote here:

1 Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

Passages like these indicate that we are NOW priests in Christ's kingdom and we reign with Him now. It's sad that any believer would not recognize and understand this.

Christian Gedge

Jul 24, 2022
Waikato
5loaves2fishes.wixsite.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

How do you deal with Mark 16:15-20? Just wondering.

And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up serpents with their hands; and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover.”
So then the Lord Jesus, after he had spoken to them, was taken up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God. And they went out and preached everywhere, while the Lord worked with them and confirmed the message by accompanying signs.

I don't want to turn your thread into a slug-fest about 'tongues.' But I point out the delegation of authority implicit in the great commission.

Reactions: Earburner

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"Your claims are laughable"

Jesus is presently at the right hand of the father, his Kingdom rule is in the here and now, those who are sealed by God the Holy Spirit are "Presently" in the Lord's Kingdom rule, being translated from darkness into the Lord's Kingdom in his light

Colossians 1:13-14KJV
13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you're saying contradicts what John wrote here, which was in past tense (it had already become a reality and was a reality when he was writing it):

Revelation 1:5 and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood, 6 and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.
As you quote, we are kings and priests serving the Head only, as members of His body.

We don't even rule over our own lives anymore, much less over the nations of the earth.

That is prophecy to come only.

This lines up with what Peter wrote here:

1 Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.
Declaring His praises is not ruling over nations.

Passages like these indicate that we are NOW priests in Christ's kingdom and we reign with Him now.
You add 'reigning now' to the Scriptures, of being priestly kings and servants only now.

You prove by absence of any quote of Scripture, that any saint, king, and priest of God on earth now, is reigning now.

Any Christian still ruling over anything, is not yet fully crucified with Christ, and taken up our own cross.

No man reigns and rules with a cross, but only a rod of iron.

Jesus came with a cross the first time, and comes with rod of iron the second. We have our own cross to bear, even as He did on earth, before we will ever rule with Him on earth with rod of iron.

Your reigning and ruling saints on earth today, rejects the gospel of the cross today.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you deal with Mark 16:15-20? Just wondering.

And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up serpents with their hands; and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover.”
So then the Lord Jesus, after he had spoken to them, was taken up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God. And they went out and preached everywhere, while the Lord worked with them and confirmed the message by accompanying signs.

I don't want to turn your thread into a slug-fest about 'tongues.' But I point out the delegation of authority implicit in the great commission.
True. No one is saying we have no power on earth. Having power over demons and sin, comes with having power to become sons of God, by taking up our own cross.

This has nothing to do with ruling over our own lives, much less nations.

The prophecy is of ruling over nations with Him, with rods of iron.

All we do at this time is hold to the Head for our own salvation unto the end. At that time, we will rule with the Head over nations.

Anyone saying they are now ruling with the Head, have not laid down their own lives, and also claim to be having rule over the body, as heads themselves.

This ministering the word, have authority of the word only. And it is only among the body and church of Christ. Not over nations.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Your claims are laughable"

Jesus is presently at the right hand of the father, his Kingdom rule is in the here and now, those who are sealed by God the Holy Spirit are "Presently" in the Lord's Kingdom rule, being translated from darkness into the Lord's Kingdom in his light

13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
Being in His kingdom rule, is not ruling with Him. He is the only Head of the church, and the only Prince of the earth.

Your posts show, that you have no argument against the truth.

No Scripture of the apostles speaks of any saint reigning and ruling with Christ today.

It is against the gospel of the cross, where we no longer have any rule over our own lives, much less nations on earth.

Beforehand, you only spoke of having a rule, that had no actual ruling to speak of.

Now, you will not claim a rule, that rejects the gospel of laying down our lives and taking up our cross. That's good. You have a limit to how far you will go, to prophesy your own will.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being in His kingdom rule, is not ruling with Him. He is the only Head of the church, and the only Prince of the earth.

Your posts show, that you have no argument against the truth.

No Scripture of the apostles speaks of any saint reigning and ruling with Christ today.

It is against the gospel of the cross, where we no longer have any rule over our own lives, much less nations on earth.

Beforehand, you only spoke of having a rule, that had no actual ruling to speak of.

Now, you will not claim a rule, that rejects the gospel of laying down our lives and taking up our cross. That's good. You have a limit to how far you will go, to prophesy your own will.
The Lord's Kingdom of light is here on earth, the Church is part of this Kingdom on earth, Jesus rules presently, and has all power in heaven and earth, you aren't going to change this fact

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As you quote, we are kings and priests serving the Head only, as members of His body.

We don't even rule over our own lives anymore, much less over the nations of the earth.

That is prophecy to come only.

Declaring His praises is not ruling over nations.

You add 'reigning now' to the Scriptures, of being priestly kings and servants only now.

You prove by absence of any quote of Scripture, that any saint, king, and priest of God on earth now, is reigning now.

Any Christian still ruling over anything, is not yet fully crucified with Christ, and taken up our own cross.

No man reigns and rules with a cross, but only a rod of iron.

Jesus came with a cross the first time, and comes with rod of iron the second. We have our own cross to bear, even as He did on earth, before we will ever rule with Him on earth with rod of iron.

Your reigning and ruling saints on earth today, rejects the gospel of the cross today.

So are you (Gilligan and Always Believing) going to be reigning and ruling with your "rods of iron" in your supposed future millennium “hammering,” “bludgeoning” and "beating" everyone who disagrees with you?

Christian Gedge

Jul 24, 2022
Waikato
5loaves2fishes.wixsite.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
So are you (Gilligan and Always Believing) going to be reigning and ruling with your "rods of iron" in your supposed future millennium “hammering,” “bludgeoning” and "beating" everyone who disagrees with you?
That’s why the lion is too groggy to eat the lamb. Robert whacked him over the head with an iron bar. o_O

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord's Kingdom of light is here on earth, the Church is part of this Kingdom on earth, Jesus rules presently, and has all power in heaven and earth, you aren't going to change this fact
Not trying to. No man can.

True. We are under His rule, which the believers are not.

And so, our debate is favorably concluded.

You are now preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ and His cross on earth, with full submission to His rule over us and our lives, that the disobedient are still allowed to refuse. He is the only Head and Prince and wise-Potentate at this time in heaven and earth.

And you are not claiming to be a co-Head with co-rule at this time. Well done.

That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;

All them that keep His faith and endure temptation with godliness unto the end of this life, will the Lord Himself show who His people are, that He shall resurrect to rule with Him over all the nations left alive on earth.

At this time, He is the only Potentate in heaven and over earth. He is still allowing unjust men to rule, until He comes again at the end of this age, to put a complete stop to injustice having place on earth.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So are you (Gilligan and Always Believing) going to be reigning and ruling with your "rods of iron" in your supposed future millennium “hammering,” “bludgeoning” and "beating"
For me, yes. I stand by my Lord's judgment, and His prophecy. I do not hide in the background snickering at the death of others.

everyone who disagrees with you?
That's your manner of unrighteous judgement, not the Lord's nor mine.

Disagreement can be civil and peaceful, but making war and acting like goats is another matter: the judgement of the Lord is always according to our works.

The Lord didn't punish Adam and Eve for disagreeing with His commandment, but only for transgressing it.

The peaceful and law-abiding will be given praise, and the law-breakers and war-makers will be punished righteously and quickly.

Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme; Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.

This has nothing to do with religion nor faith, but only deeds of any person according to the law. God gives gvt to man today, and many abuse it, and do not uphold it as God intends.

The Lord and His resurrected saints surely shall: without respect of persons.

The ones that say all other people are no good, if not of our faith, has no judgment, and is a respecter of persons, whether Jewish, Christian, or Islamic.

If someone chooses during the Lord's Millennium to live out their days without loving Him from the heart, then that is their choice, So long as they keep the King's law, they will be safe and prosper. Only those whose works are evil and make war will be destroyed from the earth by Him and His saints.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For me, yes. I stand by my Lord's judgment, and His prophecy. I do not hide in the background snickering at the death of others.

That's your manner of unrighteous judgement, not the Lord's nor mine.

Disagreement can be civil and peaceful, but making war and acting like goats is another matter: the judgement of the Lord is always according to our works.

The Lord didn't punish Adam and Eve for disagreeing with His commandment, but only for transgressing it.

The peaceful and law-abiding will be given praise, and the law-breakers and war-makers will be punished righteously and quickly.

Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme; Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.

This has nothing to do with religion nor faith, but only deeds of any person according to the law. God gives gvt to man today, and many abuse it, and do not uphold it as God intends.

The Lord and His resurrected saints surely shall: without respect of persons.

The ones that say all other people are no good, if not of our faith, has no judgment, and is a respecter of persons, whether Jewish, Christian, or Islamic.

If someone chooses during the Lord's Millennium to live out their days without loving Him from the heart, then that is their choice, So long as they keep the King's law, they will be safe and prosper. Only those whose works are evil and make war will be destroyed from the earth by Him and His saints.

This is all fiction. You cannot support your opinions with hard Scripture. It is all in your head.

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Utter nonsense.
Who has ever kept the law except Christ Jesus???
Answer is nobody, which is why God sent his only Son to save us through our faith.
God commands today that all people everywhere repent and love the truth , and be sanctified by Spirit through their faith..

2thess 2
9 The coming of the [Antichrist, the lawless] one is through the activity of Satan, [attended] with great power [all kinds of counterfeit miracles] and [deceptive] signs and false wonders [all of them lies], 10 and by unlimited seduction to evil and with all the deception of wickedness for those who are perishing, because they did not welcome the love of the truth [of the gospel] so as to be saved [they were spiritually blind, and rejected the truth that would have saved them].

11 Because of this God will send upon them a misleading influence, [an activity of error and deception] so they will believe the lie, 12 in order that all may be judged and condemned who did not believe the truth [about their sin, and the need for salvation through Christ], but instead took pleasure in unrighteousness.

13 But we should and are [morally] obligated [as debtors] always to give thanks to God for you, believers beloved by the Lord, because God has chosen you from the beginning for salvation through the sanctifying work of the Spirit [that sets you apart for God’s purpose] and by your faith in the truth [of God’s word that leads you to spiritual maturity]. 14 It was to this end that He called you through our gospel [the good news of Jesus’ death, burial, and resurrection], so that you may obtain and share in the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Reactions: Spiritual Israelite

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  • How many rules and regulations do you have to keep to be good enough?
  • How much knowledge to you have to accumulate to make you accepted with God?
  • How many ordinances of the church and religious rituals do you have to perform to make you holy?
I can assure you on the authority of this Book, if it was any of the aforementioned none of us would make it. I am here to assure you, on the grounds of Scripture, salvation is not an A to Z. Praise the Lord!

James 2:10

10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

God gave Moses the Ten Commandments (the law of God) in Exodus 20:1–17, as a revelation of His holy expectation. It was a list of ‘dos and don’ts’ and is commonly known as the moral law. This moral law was a revelation of God’s holy mind in regard to righteousness and holy standards.

Rom 7:13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.

But saying all this, Paul says in Romans 3:20, by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight.”

This is repeated throughout Scripture!

Galatians 3:10-11 says, For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse … But no man is justified by the law in the sight of God.”

Galatians 2:16 declares, a man is not justified by the works of the law.”

1 Timothy 1:8-10: the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane …”

Outside of Christ we know nothing, and outside of the Spirit of God we are unable to comprehend spiritual things or achieve them. That is why we have to trust the illumination of the Spirit and the truth of the Word of God.

Jesus said in John 15:5: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.”

Paul said in 1 Corinthians 4:4: “For I know nothing by myself.”

Philippians 2:13 says, “For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.”

The flesh is self! And self cannot save itself, change itself or empower itself.

It is a fool that would depend upon their own ability, discipline, willpower or knowledge to make it.

We are unable as sinners to keep God’s law due to our sinful nature. Thank God there is one listed in our place who is able to fulfill the law perfectly on our behalf.

When you are looking to, or depending upon, self for any spiritual understanding or ability you are looking at the problem. When you see Christ as the source and strength then you are getting the biblical answer!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All them that keep His faith and endure temptation with godliness unto the end of this life, will the Lord Himself show who His people are, that He shall resurrect to rule with Him over all the nations left alive on earth.

At this time, He is the only Potentate in heaven and over earth. He is still allowing unjust men to rule, until He comes again at the end of this age, to put a complete stop to injustice having place on earth.
Your complete perspective and theology surrounds the claims of a future millennial kingdom on this earth,that will never take place

Jesus returns in fire and final judgement (The End) there won't be a millennial kingdom following, it's a fabricated man made fairy tale

Reactions: APAK

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:IDK:

“…they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.” (Revelation 20:4)

Revelation 20:1-6 Isnt A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth, Dont Be Deceived​

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:IDK:

“…they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.” (Revelation 20:4)
There Will Be No 1,000 Year Millennial Kingdom Upon This Earth, Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV

7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV

3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zechariah 14:12KJV

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV

5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Reactions: APAK