No other President of the USA has gotten such acclaim by so many

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the Party Platform, above all, shows which way the leadership is going to lean.
Should I "be vile", as you put it, (LOL) and speak of your knowledge of the actions of all sorts of leaders in the Bible? Sampson is a good one. I could be wrong, but I think he shacked up with a whore, and killed people to steal their clothes to pay off a bet. Then there were Moses, David, and Paul who murdered people. David even committed adultery with the wife of his victim. Jonah flatly refused to do what God asked. Abraham repeatedly lied to save his skin. We all now die because of what Adam did. Joseph strutted around, openly bragging about ruling over his parents and brothers. Peter was REALLY a shining example of Christianity, trying to kill Mallkus, then denying he even knew Christ. Jacob was no pillar of virtue... he lied and deceived just about everyone he knew.
And the list could go on and on.

Interesting list.
A couple of questions...

1) Did any on your list DENY belief in God?

2) About Abraham...Could you point out a couple of LIES, Abraham supposedly told?

Thanks,
God Bless,
Taken

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting list.
A couple of questions...

1) Did any on your list DENY belief in God?

2) About Abraham...Could you point out a couple of LIES, Abraham supposedly told?

Thanks,
God Bless,
Taken
Hoping to make lying acceptable by looking for technicalities is pretty weak. You know he flat-out lied to stay alive.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hoping to make lying acceptable by looking for technicalities is pretty weak.

Asking questions is not implying a hope of anything, but an answer.

You know he flat-out lied to stay alive.

I never said Abraham lied.
I don't believe he did lie.
It was your statement that says he did.
I simply asked for a couple examples, when you said there were many.

If you can not or will not answer, just say so....no need to make up nonsense about me, as an excuse to not answer.

Glory to God,
Taken

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've already told you why. The democratic party is home to atheists, liberals, and leftists. I don't care how good their character maybe. They belong to a party that is anti-christian.

Is atheism a religion? There is no prohibiting the free exercise of any religion. There is recognition that we as a country and people are Christian and trust in God.

I like it here in this country which is founded on the Christian faith. Why should I move?

Stranger
Why should you move? So you can live in a Country that has what you want.....a State religion.

Wait a minute.....I get it....You want the 323 Americans to change to want you want instead of you, a single person, going to a country that meets your criteria!!! :)

Thank you Stranger

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not so. It is what the police stand for that calls for me to support the police. There are bad cops, but the system they belong to is good. Thus the democratic party is a system that is anti-Christian. So I do not support it by not voting for anyone democratic, no matter how good they may be.

You're going to have to dream up another scenario.

Stranger
Not a good scenario??? I generally agree with you.

How about this: According to your theory since someone is a Republican they are worth supporting no matter how bad their character is since they are a member of a system that is good!

I sure hope the Anti-Christ doesn't run on the Republican ticket.....If he does, he has your vote. ;)

Mary

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Asking questions is not implying a hope of anything, but an answer.

I never said Abraham lied.
I don't believe he did lie.
It was your statement that says he did.
I simply asked for a couple examples, when you said there were many.

If you can not or will not answer, just say so....no need to make up nonsense about me, as an excuse to not answer.

Glory to God,
Taken

Are you really trying to say you don't know that Abe lied twice, to two different kings, that Sarah was his "sister", not his wife?

Reactions: Pisteuo

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why should you move? So you can live in a Country that has what you want.....a State religion.

Wait a minute.....I get it....You want the 323 Americans to change to want you want instead of you, a single person, going to a country that meets your criteria!!! :)

Thank you Stranger

This country is originally what I want. I don't need to move. Just bring it back to it's origin.

323? Where did you get this number? I really don't care what 323 think. The criteria was laid down a long time ago. And where do you get the idea that what I think is only of a single person.

Your quite welcome Mary. But you can call me Quantrill if you like.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not a good scenario??? I generally agree with you.

How about this: According to your theory since someone is a Republican they are worth supporting no matter how bad their character is since they are a member of a system that is good!

I sure hope the Anti-Christ doesn't run on the Republican ticket.....If he does, he has your vote. ;)

Mary

I have no problem with that scenario. Yes, I would vote for a Republican over a Democrat no matter how bad their character is since they are part of a system that is conservative and Christian.

Oh, Mary, Mary. The Democratic party houses the liberal left and anti-christian agenda. The Republican party houses the conservative Christian agenda. Where would the the anti-christ be found? News flash! In the anti-christian Democratic party. Gee, that was really deep.

You're so full of 'propaganda' Mary.

Quantrill

Reactions: historyb

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you really trying to say you don't know that Abe lied twice, to two different kings, that Sarah was his "sister", not his wife?

Sarah was both. God had yet to declare it a sin.

Just like all the children of Adam and Eve married each other and had sex. There simply was nobody else to marry or have sex with.

B

brakelite

I have no problem with that scenario. Yes, I would vote for a Republican over a Democrat no matter how bad their character is since they are part of a system that is conservative and Christian.

Oh, Mary, Mary. The Democratic party houses the liberal left and anti-christian agenda. The Republican party houses the conservative Christian agenda. Where would the the anti-christ be found? News flash! In the anti-christian Democratic party. Gee, that was really deep.

You're so full of 'propaganda' Mary.

Quantrill
I disagree. Antichrist is as conservative as one could get. I have proved elsewhere that Antichrist is a counterfeit of the true Christ...not an open enemy. And because of his deceptive nature, I would also suggest that he/it would support both parties...thesis/antithesis and become the synthesis as the answer to the resulting confusion and chaos...ordo ab chao

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I disagree. Antichrist is as conservative as one could get. I have proved elsewhere that Antichrist is a counterfeit of the true Christ...not an open enemy. And because of his deceptive nature, I would also suggest that he/it would support both parties...thesis/antithesis and become the synthesis as the answer to the resulting confusion and chaos...ordo ab chao

The Bible makes it clear the antichrist is a false Christ. So you prove nothing.

And he's not conservative. A proper study of the Bible shows up front he will be a homosexual. He will have no respect for religious freedom or life.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When it comes down to it, I think America is trying to decide whether or not it is going to be a nation under God, or under government. God has blessed our nation, because of the morals and values of our Founding Fathers. I think these have run out in this day and age. But I'm not worried. It is all end times!!! Everything is historical and heating up big time for a grand finale.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When it comes down to it, I think America is trying to decide whether or not it is going to be a nation under God, or under government. God has blessed our nation, because of the morals and values of our Founding Fathers. I think these have run out in this day and age. But I'm not worried. It is all end times!!! Everything is historical and heating up big time for a grand finale.

You might be thinking of Israel in the OT

B

brakelite

The Bible makes it clear the antichrist is a false Christ. So you prove nothing.

And he's not conservative. A proper study of the Bible shows up front he will be a homosexual. He will have no respect for religious freedom or life.
In many senses I agree with you. And does not the RCC display all those characteristics you describe here? The CC is both conservative and liberal...depending on circumstances and what favours the Vatican at the time.
God has blessed our nation, because of the morals and values of our Founding Fathers.
No, God blessed you nation for His own purpose. His purpose was to bring those founding fathers to America to establish a place whereby people would be relatively free to express and share the gospel without hindrance from either church or state. BTW, many of those founding fathers had morals of a reprobate, but were used nevertheless. America was founded principally on freemasonry but God for the sake of the gospel in America and elsewhere, all things worked together for good for them that loved God and who were called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, God blessed you nation for His own purpose. His purpose was to bring those founding fathers to America to establish a place whereby people would be relatively free to express and share the gospel without hindrance from either church or state. BTW, many of those founding fathers had morals of a reprobate, but were used nevertheless. America was founded principally on freemasonry but God for the sake of the gospel in America and elsewhere, all things worked together for good for them that loved God and who were called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28

I do agree God blessed America according to His purpose and it is really opinion as to what that is. God's ways are not man's ways. What you shared definitely does have something to do with His purpose I believe, but I also like to believe God has been blessing America, because of the faithful few. Just like He would have spared Sodom and Gomorrah for 10 righteous men. And yes, our founding fathers were human. They also believed in God and established a nation said to be "under God." And everyone was likeminded as to America being under the God of the Bible.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Abraham NEVER said, she was NOT his wife.

I was saying what I really meant.
I do not believe he lied.
Abraham said Sarah was his sister.
Sarah was his sister.

Gen 2
[12] And yet indeed she is my sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife.

Glory to God,
Taken

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Concerning 'conservative' and 'liberal', in my talk with Marymog, these terms are defined by how we use them in the U.S. today. Conservative speaks to conserving those principles established at the foundation of our country. This always has to do with our faith in God, as Christian.

The anti-christ is not going to ever want to conserve these foundational principles. He is always will want to change the faith of the fathers from wherever he is .

So, no, anti-christ would never be of the conservative party. And he would be against the conservative party.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The foundational faith of America is Protestant Christianity. That is the foundation.

Freedom to share and live the Gospel is certainly one of God's purposes for establishing the American nation. But, as with everything God does, He does many things in one move. It is never just one thing.

In our recent past God has used America to be a refuge for the wandering Jews and then to help establish the nation of Israel. Before that it was to defeat Germany in WW2 which had become so anti-semetic.

America was not founded on 'freemasonry'. There were many free masons here as there were everywhere.

Stranger