No unity ever

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
had very similar debates with somebody else about this...we never resolved our differences, so I’m out :) will be praying for you both, along with my rc family members who have also been deceived (as I was)...Love hopes all things...The Lord bless you and keep you, The Lord make His face shine upon you and give you peace...

I'm out too. Praying for all the deceived evangelicals :)

Reactions: 2 Chr. 34:19

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay gang. I have requested the thread closed, it went sideways and I didn't help so I am out. It is eveident that this forum should have never been a general forum because not all Christians are welcome unless one tows the evangelical Protestant line :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Marymog

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will answer your sarcastic question:
There are many churches in Columbus Ohio. Which one should we go to to fulfill Matthew 18:17?
No,you did not answer my question

ypu have determined the only church I can go to is the one of many to an Catholic Churches in columbus, any other answer you will reject.

I am done paying your game

as said earlier, I can never have unity with you, you think you know it all or your church does, and you will not even consider nothing I or anyone else says Which disagrees with your church

good day, I will hold my conversations with more open Catholics as which their are many here, and stop trying to have a discussion with someone who is to busy defending her church to even contemplate anything else

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will answer your sarcastic question:
There are many churches in Columbus Ohio. Which one should we go to to fulfill Matthew 18:17?
Ps,

i answered the truth, of what I believe, that the church of columbus consists of many people in manny denominations, not one church, and most definitely not in sarcasm.

your answer here again shows why people have a problem with a select few people, from many churches

You are so offended by what I believe you take my Disagreement as sarcasm

you should be ashamed. And members of your own church should take you aside and try to explain that to you you give your church a bad name

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To all my open minded seeking unity catholic brothers and sisters like @Josho i beg your forgiveness, I pray you do not think I was bashing your church or trying to cause disunity, and if I was out of line in anything I said I beg your fogiveness

Reactions: 2 Chr. 34:19

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
To all my open minded seeking unity catholic brothers and sisters like @Josho i beg your forgiveness, I pray you do not think I was bashing your church or trying to cause disunity, and if I was out of line in anything I said I beg your fogiveness

I am non-denominational.

Status
Not open for further replies.