'Non-Study' KJV Bible for under $25?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TripleB

Nov 7, 2012
Can anyone recommend a good looking (for a male) non-study King James Bible for under $25? My wife says a Large Print version is what I need...my arms are still barely long enough for me to see regular print but she says I look a bit strange with my arm extended in church.

I've been taking a HCSB Apologetics Study Bible but it gets a bit cumbersome and I don't typically use the explanations at the bottom during church anyway. We use both KJV and HCSB in Sunday School and my preacher uses the KJV during our Worship service. So I'm just looking for a standard KJV Bible (probably in large print)

Thanks for any and all help.

TripleB

BTW: thanks for all your help in my precious posts about a Study Bible. I went with a NKJV Study Bible...I looked at a good number of NKJV Bibles at two Christian Bookstores and found one I fell in love with. My wife is giving it to me for Christmas.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
I went to wal-mart here about 4 months ago looking for a bible as a gift for an older gentleman, our lives brushed into one another and I had opportunity to spend some time with him.
I found a NKJV large print for under $25. Of course its not leather or bound real well, but I got a call from him a couple weeks ago from the LA area thanking me and in confirmation "disappointed in wasted years yet joyful" that he hadn't found the truth earlier in life. He had been involved with eastern mysticism, taoism most of his life.

The perfect time to share another parable. The parable of the workers in the vineyard

Axehead

May 9, 2012
TripleB said:
Can anyone recommend a good looking (for a male) non-study King James Bible for under $25? My wife says a Large Print version is what I need...my arms are still barely long enough for me to see regular print but she says I look a bit strange with my arm extended in church.

I've been taking a HCSB Apologetics Study Bible but it gets a bit cumbersome and I don't typically use the explanations at the bottom during church anyway. We use both KJV and HCSB in Sunday School and my preacher uses the KJV during our Worship service. So I'm just looking for a standard KJV Bible (probably in large print)

Thanks for any and all help.

TripleB

BTW: thanks for all your help in my precious posts about a Study Bible. I went with a NKJV Study Bible...I looked at a good number of NKJV Bibles at two Christian Bookstores and found one I fell in love with. My wife is giving it to me for Christmas.

There are several on this page. There are several Large Print KJV's here.