• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If we are not "born again sinless" then God is a liar, the Cross is a lie and the Blood of Jesus is a fantasy.

You have some really deep and dark theological issues that you keep teaching in Public.
You just denied the finished work of Jesus and refuted and castigated the Grace of God.
Don't do that, episkopos.

The finished work of Christ does not mean we are finished in our own work. That is a very great heresy. it pushes all responsibility for sin on Jesus...as if He is responsible for our bad choices.

Many are called but few are chosen. The path to life is narrow...as well as the doorway. Most will opt for a human interpretation that takes away from the power to live as God intends.

Beware the leaven of false teachers such as the OP. Having a form of godliness...and lots of biblical sounding terminology...but denying the real sanctifying power of God OVER sin. Instead the false teaching is that we are sanctified IN our sins.

The OP is looking for dance partners to "do the twist." Better to be a wallflower at this shindig (sin-dig)!:rolleyes::eek:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Galatians 6:2 KJV
Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.

Good verse.
And if you continue reading the chapter, you'll come to this verse...
""Let him that is taught in the word communicate""

That verse is what im doing here.
Its why you are reading me.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The finished work of Christ does not mean we are finished in our own work.

Yes.
But where the heretic is proven to be so, by this verse, is when the heretic teaches that the works we are to do after we are SAVED and BORN AGAIN, ..(discipleship). are done so in an effort to keep themselves saved by these WORKS.
So, this theology of.....Jesus + my WORKS = i go to heaven, ......is a LIE.
This is a false gospel.
Its the legalist's gospel of works, that they have substituted for the Gospel of Grace.
This is Jude 1. This is the "error of Cain".
Paul defines this liar, this heretic, who teaches this "gospel of works".... as Galatians 1:8. "cursed".

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good verse.
And if you continue reading the chapter, you'll come to this verse...
""Let him that is taught in the word communicate""

That verse is what im doing here.
Its why you are reading me.
I understand the mosaic law is done away in Christ, which Paul speaks of many times in the epistles. It was a burden ( a yoke of bondage), so the question is what is the burden he is referring to we are to bare for one another, Christ's yoke is light?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Holiness is found IN Christ...not in us. Even when Jesus is within us...we are not yet holy. We can only partake of His holiness by abiding in Christ.

We do not partake of Christ's holiness by "abiding", we partake of Christ's holiness because we have received the Righteousness of God, in Christ that is MADE UNTO US, God's Righteousness.

You don't have any Righteousness of your own.
You are dirty....All all dirty.
God had to resolve this "dirty"...issue, this unrighteousness that we all have, HIMSELF.
This is the CROSS. This Is God on it, shedding Blood that removes sin, and replaces it in the born again, with God's righteousness.
This is the "Gift of Righteousness".

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I understand the mosaic law is done away in Christ, which Paul speaks of many times in the epistles. It was a burden ( a yoke of bondage), so the question is what is the burden he is referring to we are to bare for one another, Christ's yoke is light?

Bearing someone's burden is to do what?
How do you bear someone else's burden?
What is their burden?
What is the law of Christ? = The Law of Christ is Love.
All the Law is fulfilled by Love.
Love covers a multitude of sins, and Love bears the burdens of others..
When we LOVE, we are fulfilling all the commandments, because its only Love that can fulfill them all.
Its only LOVE that cares to bear the burden of others.
We are to "walk in love"..... this does not mean to feel the feelings of love, but it means to exist in a state of sacrifice and concern and availability on behalf of OTHERS.
Having a heart of love is to offer a life of Charity.
To love is to GIVE.
Agape` Love is to Give yourself away INTO whatever you can heal by this Love, which is usually another person's life, in some way.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is their burden?
When we LOVE, we are fulfilling all the commandments, because its only Love that can fulfill them all.
We are to "walk in love"..... this does not mean to feel the feelings of love, but it means to exist in a state of sacrifice and concern and availability on behalf of OTHERS.
To love is to GIVE.
Agape` Love is to Give yourself away INTO whatever you can heal by this Love, which is usually another person's life, in some way.
I wish when people use the word law that they would differentiate between the law of Christ and the law of Moses.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is their burden?
To love is to GIVE.
I see, you are saying that every time you see someone in need you give your self away, you never hold back, because if you ever did it would mean you love yourself more than others. Is this correct?

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is the "goodness of God"......that im teaching.
What can be more "good" then to be given a way out of sinning and repenting, so that our Lives truly become "present your bodies a living Sacrifice".
Yet, I have 20 people here, that can't stand it, bite it, hate it, refuse it, won't hear it, and won't have it.
All responding with ....>"no, see, im a sinner, i need to repent, here are my verses that i misuse and twist to keep staying a repenting confessing deceived believer".

So, the Goodness of God, is always being rejected by both the unsaved and the born again, and not just in Church.

Talk about a faux outrage. The goodness of God? That you can sin as you wish? Even how you portray good shows up your religion for what it is. It is vain.

And we do have a very powerful provision over sin...but it takes a real experience of the cross. So to the truth you are resisting and backbiting...you won't hear it...you won't have it.

How can the born again be deceived if they are all as sinless as you claim? Contradiction? I think you mean you are sinless because you think you are....even in your sin. That is how Gnosticism works.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I wish when people use the word law that they would differentiate between the law of Christ and the law of Moses.

But people are more easily led astray by using vague undefined notions that tickle the ears. if you want to know more about that kind of thing...just ask Behold.

Reactions: amadeus

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We do not partake of Christ's holiness by "abiding", we partake of Christ's holiness because we have received the Righteousness of God, in Christ that is MADE UNTO US, God's Righteousness.

You are dirty....All all dirty.
God had to resolve this "dirty"...issue, this unrighteousness that we all have, HIMSELF.
This is the CROSS. This Is God on it, shedding Blood that removes sin, and replaces it in the born again, with God's righteousness.
This is the "Gift of Righteousness".

This is false. We do indeed partake of His holiness by "abiding" in Him. You are agreeing with the opposite of truth and the truth you will always oppose.

Heb. 12:10 For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.

No one is born again into a holy walk. That takes training and ultimately the power of the cross. And even after that God continues His training at THAT level..until we are fully mature in faith, hope and love.

Jesus is no longer on the cross...he is risen and glorified...now it's your turn. Don't be an enemy of the cross. Follow Him not your own ideas of how to avoid the cross.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes.
But where the heretic is proven to be so, by this verse, is when the heretic teaches that the works we are to do after we are SAVED and BORN AGAIN, ..(discipleship). are done so in an effort to keep themselves saved by these WORKS.
So, this theology of.....Jesus + my WORKS = i go to heaven, ......is a LIE.
This is a false gospel.
Its the legalist's gospel of works, that they have substituted for the Gospel of Grace.
This is Jude 1. This is the "error of Cain".
Paul defines this liar, this heretic, who teaches this "gospel of works".... as Galatians 1:8. "cursed".

I teach a gospel according to power...that works. Your scheme doesn't work. What you desire and preach is a make believe wishful thinking from a self-centered human who needs for Jesus to continue to be on the cross for him. To constantly clean up his mess. To cater to the flesh. To please the ego. To do what the devil wants to do to bring dishonour to God. But all they who twist the truth will be cut off from God...even as they already are.

You need to be crucified to let God reign and overcome in your life. All other teaching is vanity and serving self...and worse...it confirms the devil's effort to have people be deceived away from the victory in Christ. We are to overcome as Jesus overcame. It's our turn to be empowered by God to live as Jesus did...by grace through faith.

So I will say...seek God...and you will say...NO... Don't seek God (as the devil would say)...that is a gospel of works! Really? A gospel that requires an actual connection to God is one of works? Quite the opposite. See how you expose yourself in steering people away from the true God.

Finding God and entering into His rest is about an eternal rest that empowers us to victory over all sin...in Spirit and reality. Gnosticism makes people out to be schizoid and God to be blind.

I wonder how many people here can see through the phoniness you are spewing...more and more?

Holiness is found In Him as we surrender all to enter into His rest...by faith.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You write things that are not connected to the Thread.
Can you not do that?
Try.
Not connected? If we are connected to one another and to the Head and to the Holy Spirit, we are connected surely as we should be! The "stranger" is the disconnected one who would speak from his own head instead hearing and speaking what God says.

Last edited:
Reactions: mjrhealth

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believers, the born again, are as "sinless" as the blood of Jesus.
Be careful what you say, as you are denying the finished work of Jesus on the Cross, that is "the gift of righteousness".

What part of "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us" don't you understand?

This is what happens when a person becomes a believer, and the Law loses its "dominion" or authority to define them any longer as a sinner.

Amen! But this does not mean that he is no longer a sinner...it means that sin is no longer imputed to him.

who is now no longer a sinner,

He is a sinner in that he has indwelling sin (1 John 1:8)....not a sinner in that he "does not" and "cannot" sin (1 John 3:9).

as "sinners" who "sin", and "have sin".

Yes, we all have sin...and if we deny this we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us.

Yet, I have 20 people here, that can't stand it, bite it, hate it, refuse it, won't hear it, and won't have it.
All responding with ....>"no, see, im a sinner, i need to repent, here are my verses that i misuse and twist to keep staying a repenting confessing deceived believer".

These verses are not misused or twisted. They are quoted as is. And in quoting them, I am not saying that I am a sinner (in the sense of being one who commits sin). I am saying that every one of us has indwelling sin. You would accuse those who preach sound doctrine on this issue of being hard-hearted. The reality is that we know our Bibles...and what @amadeus quoted stands true...those of us who are truly Jesus' sheep won't follow you...because we will not heed the voice of strangers.

We do not partake of Christ's holiness by "abiding",

We do in fact partake of Christ's holiness by abiding (John 15:1-8, 1 John 3:6, 1 John 2:17, 1 John 2:27-28).

This is true. And to abide means that we are drawing up nourishment and righteousness from the vine; as being branches in the vine.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I see, you are saying that every time you see someone in need you give your self away, you never hold back, because if you ever did it would mean you love yourself more than others. Is this correct?

We as believers are supposed to sacrifice ourselves, = our will, our desires, and allow God to do His work through us.
WE are Faith chosen to become God's family, and called to be God's vessels.
God wants us to be "salt and Light". We are to represent the morality and holiness of God, and also be the WAY that unbelievers come to the Cross and find God's Grace, forgiveness, love, and eternal life.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Talk about a faux outrage. The goodness of God? That you can sin as you wish?

episkapos,

if you are stating or accusing me of implying or otherwise teaching that a believer can "sin as they wish", then you are a willing liar.
I invite you, based upon your false and deceitful statement, to go to any Thread or Post i have ever written here, and quote where i have said or implied that a born again Christian can "sin as they wish".
Thats a lie.
Stop lying, especially in public, and most especially on a Christian Forum.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What is their burden?
To love is to GIVE.

Many questions concerning carry one another’s burdens when He said His burden is light. Yet the word says to cast all your care on Him as the Spirit is able to bear it up, remain, endure...

2 Corinthians 8:2-15 How that in a great trial of affliction the abundance of their joy and their deep poverty abounded unto the riches of their liberality. [3] For to their power, I bear record, yea, and beyond their power they were willing of themselves; [4] Praying us with much intreaty that we would receive the gift, and take upon us the fellowship of the ministering to the saints. [5] And this they did, not as we hoped, but first gave their own selves to the Lord, and unto us by the will of God. [6] Insomuch that we desired Titus, that as he had begun, so he would also finish in you the same grace also. [7] Therefore, as ye abound in every thing, in faith, and utterance, and knowledge, and in all diligence, and in your love to us, see that ye abound in this grace also. [8] I speak not by commandment, but by occasion of the forwardness of others, and to prove the sincerity of your love. [9] For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich. [10] And herein I give my advice: for this is expedient for you, who have begun before, not only to do, but also to be forward a year ago. [11] Now therefore perform the doing of it ; that as there was a readiness to will, so there may be a performance also out of that which ye have. [12] For if there be first a willing mind, it is accepted according to that a man hath, and not according to that he hath not. [13] For I mean not that other men be eased, and ye burdened: [14] But by an equality, that now at this time your abundance may be a supply for their want, that their abundance also may be a supply for your want: that there may be equality: [15] As it is written, He that had gathered much had nothing over; and he that had gathered little had no lack.

2 Corinthians 8:16 But thanks be to God, which put the same earnest care into the heart of Titus for you.

“though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.”

My questions is “though he rich” ...how was he rich because I don’t read he was wealthy or set up financially (money wise) but was a carpenter. So how did he ‘through his poverty’, others become rich? I’m leaning more toward through he lowered Himself as a servant being abased and suffered humiliation for the joy of others prospering and abounding towards God. Charity like I’ve never witnessed before except in God who gives ‘charity’ a pure definition: His beloved Son in whom the Father is well pleased.

Reactions: Waiting on him

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
This is false. We do indeed partake of His holiness by "abiding" in Him.

We Partake of God's Holiness because Salvation has been given to us as God's Righteousness, = a GIFT.
The day we were born again, we had not been ABIDING.
We were not ABIDING in Jesus or in God, 5 seconds before we were born again.
But as soon AS we are regenerated, born again, we now ABIDE, because we are "IN CHRIST".
WE do not do this of ourselves, as you believe, as that is "self effort".
But rather, we are PUT INTO The Body of Christ, by the BLOOD OF JESUS, = Faith is counted as Righteousness.

See, your Legalism teaches that....."we abide", .... where As God's Atonentment is "you are made Righteous".

Your Religion is..."i do it, i abide, = self effort"........Im saving myself.
God's salvation is, "I did it on the Cross for you as a GIFT, and you get it as "" the Gift of Righteousness".

You have replaced the Grace of God with the gospel of self effort, = i am abiding, i am my salvation, im accepted by God because IM DOING THE WORK of Abiding.
This rejects Grace, because it substitutes YOUR EFFORT for the Cross.
All believers abide in Christ, because their spirit has been Born again INTO THE SPIRIT OF GOD.
THAT is where the believer's abide. And GOD causes that, and God maintains this, for eternity.

"God who began salvation in the BORN AGAIN, will HIMSELF be faithful to COMPLETE IT">

GOD completes Salvation.
NOT you.
NOT your "abiding".