• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
My questions is “though he rich” ...how was he rich because I don’t read he was wealthy

Jesus is God manifested in the Flesh.
God in a human Body.
God became one of US.
John 1:10 says the WORLD was made by Jesus.
This is Colossians 1:16.

So, ownership is defined by creation, in God's case.
He made it all, so, it all belongs to Him.

Lets say a believer has money, 10 homes, 34 cars, and has the title deed to a beautiful Island in the Pacific.
Well, God owns the Believer.
God bought the Believer with the blood of Jesus.
A believer is "blood bought", a believer is "bought with a PRICE". = The CROSS..... and this means that God didn't just save them, but He also thru Salvation purchased them as His OWN, with His own BLOOD.
This means that all we own, is God's.
Our money, our life, our time, our talent, it all belongs to GOD because WE belong to God.
When we tithe or give to the poor, we are giving GOD's Money to the poor, that God is allowing US to use.
We don't own anything, we just get to USE what belongs to GOD.

"God's riches in Glory", would be God's "type" riches.
God is A Spirit.
God's Kingdom that we exist within, and which exists within us = is a Spiritual Kingdom.
Symbolically and Literally, its a Kingdom of LIGHT.

The OT says....>"its God who gives you power to get wealth".
The OT says...>"poverty is the destruction of the Poor".
The NT says...>"God knows you have need of food, shelter, money, temporal things, but seek first HIS KINGDOM, which is Righteousness, Peace, Joy, Spiritual Power, and all these temporal (worldly) things will be supplied to you", ect.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What part of "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us" don't you understand?

Its actually deception and false truth to teach that the blood of Jesus has not redeemed all the born again from all sin.

See, the question you have not realized is..> What sin has the Cross not redeemed, 2000 yrs ago ?

The Blood of Jesus resolved the sin of the entire world of people, for the last 2000 yrs.
Sin, is already paid for, regarding each person, by Jesus 2000 yrs ago.
The Cross is saving people 2000 yrs AFTER Jesus died, because the Blood Atonement is eternal, and is always reaching into today and into tomorrow.
You were saved 2000 yrs ago, justbyfaith, but this was not YOURS as the "gift of salvation" until you received Christ by Faith.
To receive Christ and be born again is to receive "the GIFT of Righteousness".
Yet, it was always waiting for you....The Salvation was always completed by Jesus, for the last 2000 yrs, waiting for you to have it as your own eternal redemption.
So, the sin issue, was resolved 2000 yrs ago, but its not applied as SALVATiON until a person comes to the Cross, kneels, and receives Christ.
Once you do, Christ's blood, death, and resurrection, replaces the old "sinning you" with God's "new creation". = "in Christ".
The New Creation, has no sin. It only has God's righteousness. There is NO SIN In Christ, and we are "IN Christ".

So when you read a verse that is talking about sinners, you are not reading a verse that is talking about a New Creation in Christ. (born again), unless its speaking of this idea as past tense.
If you can ever see this, then you'll stop thinking of yourself as a "saved sinner" who needs to repent. And this is because you will begin to exist within the Grace of God in your understanding, which will take you to the next level of Light, once you get the right understanding of "new Creation".
When you get there, and live there, in your MIND.... you will begin to find Victory in Christ over all sin, and lose sin consciousness of sin, and will be freed from the bondage of the type wrong believing that now has you thinking that repenting and confessing is how you stay acceptable to God.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Gospel of the Grace of God, is "Paul's Gospel".
Paul said...>"be a follower of Me, as i follow Christ", and that is not a suggestion.
So, when we are a deep student of Paul, (his Epistles), we are actually coming into the Revelation of God's atonement, exactly as given by Jesus.
In the time of Paul and Peter, Peter wrote that Paul's letters that he had, and read, and used, were equal to the TORAH. = Old Testament.
So in the time of the Apostles, they recognized that Paul's letters were SCRIPTURE, and not just letters.
Thats amazing.........as later Paul's letters became the New Testament, almost all of it.
Peter understood this 2000 yrs ago, and 2000 yrs later, most "christians" have no idea of this......none.

Paul was follower of Christ, but he recognized his own limitations when he includes himself in the following words:

"For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known." I Cor 13:12

What he wrote in the following verse which you cited was warning us to follow him only to the extent that he followed Christ:

"Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ." I Cor 11:1

A couple of verses later he makes it clear who our head is to be... and it is not Paul:

"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God." I Cor 11:33

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your Religion is..."i do it, i abide, = self effort"........Im saving myself.

Abiding is accomplished by continuing to place our faith in Jesus...there is no self-effort in that.

"sinning not" is merely the result of abiding...it is not anything that we strive to do.

It has to do with resting in the sufficiency of the Cross.

No, I did not get that from you.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Learning His love as a Father is something that evolves over time. When I was saved ( secured) is when I came into agreement with Him
Sadly it's because preachers don't teach about who He is as a Father....I found out because He spoke to me one day and asked me "who do you think I am?".....long story...it's in the testimony forum...but I kept answering "The Alpha and Omega, the beginning and end?.....2nd time.."the Creator, The I am?...3rd time..."what do you want me to say...?"...
Then He answered...I am your Father....etc.

Reactions: Waiting on him

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its actually deception and false truth to teach that the blood of Jesus has not redeemed all the born again from all sin.

See, the question you have not realized is..> What sin has the Cross not redeemed, 2000 yrs ago ?

The Blood of Jesus resolved the sin of the entire world of people, for the last 2000 yrs.
The Cross is saving people 2000 yrs AFTER Jesus died, because the Blood Atonement is eternal, and is always reaching into today and into tomorrow.
You were saved 2000 yrs ago, justbyfaith, but this was not YOURS as the "gift of salvation" until you received Christ by Faith.
Yet, it was always waiting for you....The Salvation was always completed by Jesus, for the last 2000 yrs, waiting for you to have it as your own eternal redemption.
So, the sin issue, was resolved 2000 yrs ago, but its not applied as SALVATiON until a person comes to the Cross, kneels, and receives Christ.
Once you do, Christ's blood, death, and resurrection, replaces the old "sinning you" with God's "new creation". = "in Christ".
The New Creation, has no sin. It only has God's righteousness. There is NO SIN In Christ, and we are "IN Christ".

So when you read a verse that is talking about sinners, you are not reading a verse that is talking about a New Creation in Christ. (born again), unless its speaking of this idea as past tense.
If you can ever see this, then you'll stop thinking of yourself as a "saved sinner" who needs to repent. And this is because you will begin to exist within the Grace of God in your understanding, which will take you to the next level of Light, once you get the right understanding of "new Creation".
When you get there, and live there, in your MIND.... you will begin to find Victory in Christ over all sin, and lose sin consciousness of sin, and will be freed from the bondage of the type wrong believing that now has you thinking that repenting and confessing is how you stay acceptable to God.
Romans 7:25 KJV
I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

So what is this law of sin that Paul serves with his flesh?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Even as Jesus told the leper whom He healed, to tell no man, but go and shew thyself to the priest.

Leprosy is a type of sin; and while the leper was completely cleansed, Jesus told him not to tell anyone that he was cleansed (not to boast that he had been made clean) but to shew himself to those who would examine him.

We are not to go around proclaiming that we are clean...we are to show the world the difference that the Lord has made in our lives.

And it remains that if we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

As long as I have the truth in me, I will acknowledge that I also have sin in me.

The Holy Spirit reveals sin...He is the light that we walk in.

Phm 1:6, That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sadly it's because preachers don't teach about who He is as a Father....I found out because He spoke to me one day and asked me "who do you think I am?".....long story...it's in the testimony forum...but I kept answering "The Alpha and Omega, the beginning and end?.....2nd time.."the Creator, The I am?...3rd time..."what do you want me to say...?"...
Then He answered...I am your Father....etc.
Here?

An Awesome Vision!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
episkapos,

if you are stating or accusing me of implying or otherwise teaching that a believer can "sin as they wish", then you are a willing liar.
I invite you, based upon your false and deceitful statement, to go to any Thread or Post i have ever written here, and quote where i have said or implied that a born again Christian can "sin as they wish".
Thats a lie.
Stop lying, especially in public, and most especially on a Christian Forum.

More faux outrage. It's like you can't remember anything you posted...

Others can see through the charade. While you never actually said "sin as you wish"...you have stated over and over that you don't believe in repentance or any kind of effort to be righteous...calling that works. So you'd just have to add dishonesty to your growing list of deflections.

A person who makes no effort towards righteousness is sinning as they wish. Now maybe they don't wish to sin very often...but that is still by their wish.

A crucified person does not sin and cannot sin because the part of him that sins is crucified.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Taken

When I asked you to explain what u meant by "baptism of the Holy Spirit" i mean what does that entail? Is it a dream, a feeling, a thought?

It's an OFFER from God through, Jesus (the Word of God) and through, Christ (the Power of God).

The OFFER is TO: All men.

The OFFER is: Eternal Life with The Lord God Almighty.

The reaction of a person ACCEPTING Gods Offering VARIES...it can be sombering, reserved, joyful, gladness, tears of joy, jumping around, hooting and hollering...
Much depends on an individual's personality and culture.

The Day Abraham was Blessed by the king of Salem...long before we knew the name Jesus, or Jesus is a King, or Salem is Jerusalem...Jesus called that His Day with Abraham and Abraham, "was glad".

A man does not FEEL, with his nervous system, All that happens / of all the immediate Gifts, with the Baptism of the Holy Spirit.
But a man can Feel Joy in his Heart.

When Peter says be baptized and you will receive the Holy Spirit what other form of baptism is he talking about if not with water?

Gods Spirit entering a man.
A man does not Feel it...he Trusts it.
The First Crowd to be Baptized with the Holy Spirit...(after Jesus Ascended to Heaven), were Jesus' faithful Disciples, Mary, and other men and women, about 120 people...none were dipped or emerged in Water. (Acts chapt. 1-2)

When u say "secures" a person are you saying they are saved while still alive on this earth?

The man's "soul", Yes. That is precisely what is being Saved. Remember All souls are Gods.
Ezek 18:4
All Life in every soul is Gods Breath.
Gen 2:7
And the Life of God Is (Jesus) "the Word of God".
John 14:6

Page 1
continued.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cristo Rei-

As for being convinced by Christ that's actually not very convincing cos most people have been convinced that being born again is getting baptized.

A soul IS Saved...when an individual:
Truly (meaning from his thoughts of his Natural spirit (Truth), in his heart, "Confesses" Belief IN God and His Word (Jesus) and His Power (Christ).
Rom 1:16
Rom 10:10

An Individual making a True Confession:
Immediately receives:
The Spirit of God.

Baptism of the Holy Spirit IS an Individual Receiving the Spirit of God. Period.

The Holy Spirit IS Power. The Holy Spirit DOES many wonderful things WITHIN a person.
God "Creates". His Spirit "Makes" Creations that are Corrupted: Restored, Renewed, Anew, Regerated, Whole, Holy, Acceptable to BE in Gods presence.

Im not saying i know exactly how it works, quite the opposite, im saying there isn't enough evidence to interpret what "born again" means exactly.

First of All...
Life OF the Body is BLOOD. Without BLOOD moving in your Body, the Body WILL Die.
And All bodies shall die. God Requires it.
Gen 9:5

The Soul has Gods Breath (Gods Life) in it.
The soul brings a Body into a Living state.
When the Body is dying, the Living Soul leaves the Body.
When the Living Soul returns to the Body, the Body return to ALIVE.

Again:
Soul IN a Body- Body Alive
Soul OUT of a Body- Body Dead
Soul Back IN the Body- Body Alive
The soul belongs to God.
The LIFE in the soul is Gods Life.
God gives Life And God takes Away Life.

Example: (a young boy)
Of soul leaving Body- Body dead.
Soul returning to body- body ALIVE.
1 Kings 17: 18-23

Another Example: (Lazarus)
John 11:14 - 21 - 43 - 44

I think you only get saved after you die

OT men YES....Belief IN God...Saved at Physical Death;
NT & forward: Confession, Belief IN God & Christ Jesus, Salvation THEN, at Confession.

For a soul TO BE Saved:
requires BELIEF: CONFESSION of Belief:
In God...; and
His Word...His Power. (Jesus Christ).

Page 2
Continued

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cristo Rei-

A child ... ANY child (OT / NT, forward)...
Does not have the maturity yet to comprehend A God he CAN NOT See or Hear).
Children learn by hearing & seeing.

In the First Example...the boys mother believed, when "she saw" the Power (glory) of God, had (physically RISEN her son's body back to living). Child Saved from Physical Death.

In the second example...Lazarus, a man himself Believed...(and so also did others)... when others SAW the Power (glory) of God Raise UP His Body after being Dead for 4 Days. Lazarus Saved from Physical Death.

It is notice:
OF Gods POWER (glory) to Return (Living souls) to Dead Bodies, that Can and shall raise UP a Body to Alive.

There are other Scriptural Examples...and Many individuals not mentioned IN Scripture who have physically died...their soul departed their bodies...then their soul returned...and their Bodily life resumed.

All men's living souls depart their dying physical bodies.
All men's souls SHALL return to their Bodies ... at a particular Day...when All are Judged.

So imagine: Every Individual that has Ever Bodily Lived...
Imagine: of every individual WHO heard the Knowledge OF God, His Word, His Power...
And those Who Believed...
And those Who Rejected...
All Standing before the Judge.
Their Living Soul returned to their body.
Their Body being Raised, Because the living soul has returned to the Body.
Their Bodily life (Blood) Dead.
Their Living Soul Confessing Belief, bowing their Body to the Lord.
(Isa 45:23)... fulfills Prophecy.
But Wait...
Which Of these individuals...while ALIVE in their own individual Blood LIFE...
Confessed Belief?
Rejected Belief?
Evidence?
Gods Books.
Judge-MENT...is always based on Evidence.
When a man IS ALIVE in his Natural FLESH (Blood) Life. That IS the time an individual Living Life...confesses Belief or Rejects Belief.
Gods Books Contain the Evidence.
* Gods Book of Life-
Once a natural individual is Naturally Born, his Name is Entered into Gods Book of Life.
During that man's lifetime...
He is Naturally Born IN Disbelief...
He grows, and hears, and can waver back and forth, believing, doubt, wonder, believe, question, doubt, believe, reject.
What that man Finally Decides...
Believe...
Reject...
On the day of His Physical Blood life Death...
IS that man's bodily Lifes'... Final Confession.
Believe ?
His name Remains IN Gods Book of Life.
His soul Saved. He raised up to Everlasting Life.
Reject ?
His Name Blotted out of Gods Book of Life.
His soul NOT Saved. He raised up to Damnation. LIFE in soul returns to God. Body and soul destroyed.

So...True, from the beginning of mankind...
Souls were Not "sure" of their Souls being Saved...until their Physical Body was Dead.

And how did they "know", after Physical Death?
BY where their Living Soul "Went".
And "Where" did all Living souls "go"?
To the Center of the Earth...hell, hades, Sheol, whatever language you prefer.
And how were the Saved souls Separated from the Unsaved Souls?
BY a Great Fixed Gulf (water).
Luke 16:26
The Saved and Unsaved souls could see and talk and hear each other, but could NOT cross from one side to the other.

Page 3
Continued

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cristo Rei-

NT- Jesus enters into the World...The Word of God...in the Likeness as a man...that Earthly men Can Hear AND See.

What About Him?
He IS: the Word, Life, Truth, Power, Wisdom, Salvation, Light, Quickening Spirit, Lord, Glory, I AM, Messiah, Christ, SEED, God...and WAY for mankind "TO BE MADE"...
Reconciled UNTO God ONCE and Forever.
( See Eph 1:9 )

How?
Belief:
And A:
heartfelt (Natural spirit in an individual's heart) Confession:

How is this Different than Before Jesus arrived ON Earth?

Repent.
Forgiveness of All Sin Against God.
Death...(Crucified with Christ).
Soul Saved by Confession of Belief IN God & Christ Jesus.
Old Heart Circumcised.
New Heart Given.
Spirit of God enters " New Heart".
Gods SEED planted in new Heart.
(The man's Natural spirit Becomes "BORN AGAIN"...from Gods SEED.)
(Called also: Born OF God.)
The Truth in new spirit IS The Word of Gods Truth.
The SEED grows, matures, Truth of God Grows in the man's new spirit.
(Read, Hear, study Gods Word...Gods Truth grows with in a man's new spirit).
The SEED remains in the man.
The Spirit of God...(His Power) remains in the man.
Because Gods Power is IN the man...Forever that man IS Sealed unto God and God IS Forever with that man.
God cannot Stand Against Himself.
If Gods Spirit is IN you, you can not Stand Against God.
That ^ is How you know a man by "his Fruits". A man whom God IS With can Never stand Against God.

There IS NO Waiting (with belief in God and Christ Jesus) Until Physical Death... to be ...MADE Whole...Body, soul, spirit.

1 Thes 5:
[23] And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole SPIRIT and SOUL and BODY be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

This is A NEW-BETTER-TESTAMENT.
And a Surety, Security, Guarantee...what ever word you prefer ... it's a done deal "Forever."

Heb 7:
[22] By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.

Page 4
End

Glory to God,
Taken

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listen, the real you, is the "New Creation" in Christ..
The old man, the former SINNER, who was under the law= is DEAD.

I have one question for you

Do you always love perfectly?

Your honest answer determines whether you are truly sinless.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have one question for you

Do you always love perfectly?

Your honest answer determines whether you are truly sinless.
I don't know what his answer is...but I will answer for myself.

I know that I am not sinless...

But that the Holy Ghost has shed abroad His love in my heart so that I am filled with all of the fulness of the Lord (Romans 5:5, Ephesians 3:19).

Do I always live out that love practically? Probably not.

Does that love exist in my heart to the fullest extent possible? You betcha.

I think that what keeps us from living out this love that He has shed abroad in our hearts is that we have sin in the flesh that vies for our obedience....the flesh lusteth against the Spirit and the Spirit against the flesh (Galatians 5:17).

But my new nature is filled with all the fulness of God's love (Romans 5:5, Ephesians 3:17-20).