Note: A new scam, "Pig Butchering"....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This new scam is run out of Myanmar. It is operated by Chinese.

One employee said they are only allowed out of the building twice a month. (He managed to get out and find another job.)

This video explains how it operates...

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One time on facebook, chatted up with this person and they fooled me until they wouldn't video chat on the messenger. That is when the thought came to just block the person and walk away. Dont use facebook anymore, do have instagram, and also have tiktok, however I rarely chat with anyone that I do not know. It's just safer that way, I rather talk to people whom I have met in real life, or have talked to before be it through work or from school, or church if need be. I dont mind saying hello to strangers that I dont know from work, or at church, but over all when it comes to online interactions you have to be very careful.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Debp

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This new scam is run out of Myanmar. It is operated by Chinese.

One employee said they are only allowed out of the building twice a month. (He managed to get out and find another job.)

This video explains how it operates...
So very many no longer have a conscience. They've been "seared as with a hot iron". Makes me wonder, do they have any friends or family members praying for them? Different world now :(

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So very many no longer have a conscience. They've been "seared as with a hot iron". Makes me wonder, do they have any friends or family members praying for them? Different world now :(

Those employed (more like slaves) in Myanmar would be Buddhist or Buddhist ancestry.

The scammers in India are mostly Hindu or Hindu ancestry.

Although there is a very small number that think they are getting a real job....they soon find out they are scamming senior citizen Americans.

Those with a conscience leave.
A few try to help the scambaiters save the elderly from the scam....acting like moles in the scam center. Some have to leave in fear for their lives after being a mole.

Some of the Indian scammers can get quite nasty....one laughed like crazy and called American seniors stupid for being scammed. He was quite an evil sounding guy.

• Angry
Reactions: Nancy and TLHKAJ