Nothing much left to say

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
No. Not hatred. Sadness.

Non-Christians have chosen death. Although beloved, we must respect your choice.
Your heart has been exposed throughout these threads. It is black and full of hatred. Even fellow Christians here counselled you trying to tell you that you're not representing god in any good way at all. You are lightyears away from Jesus's message and teaching.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even fellow Christians here counselled you trying to tell you that you're not representing god in any good way at all.
No. Just pointing out the same point can be said in different ways.

You have made it clear repeatedly that you choose death. So be it.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
No. Just pointing out the same point can be said in different ways.

You have made it clear repeatedly that you choose death. So be it.

Denial. Your fellow Christians have tried to counsel you. Your pious arrogance prevails.

I choose freedom. You can keep having a tantrum all you like and try to impose your silly choices on me but you are nothing but a clanging bell, delighting in your own voice trying to drown out everyone else. You have clearly not heard the message of Jesus.
You have chosen your ego as your god.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Denial. Your fellow Christians have tried to counsel you. Your pious arrogance prevails.

I choose freedom.
Attacking me will not change your destiny. The choice is A. life through obedience to God; or B. Death.

Your insolent supposition there is any other choice defaults your answer to B. So, be it.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Likewise. It's like conversing with chatbots who have a tiny limited range of responses and can't think for themselves.
I know. Do they see that? Do you people notice that about yourselves? When someone is looking for some genuine advice and some friendly company, you are giving them pat answers. They don't see nothing. Do they?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Was it not people's beliefs that green flagged the slave trade in the first place. Then wasn't it other people's beliefs that red flagged the slave trade (That has never been globally adopted) Which side of the belief equation is actually right? Since using the Bible as a ethical rule book on slavery can get you believing either way.
Everyone is a Slave if you are not Born again ! regardless.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Attacking me will not change your destiny. The choice is A. life through obedience to God; or B. Death.

Your insolent supposition there is any other choice defaults your answer to B. So, be it.
You're in for such a huge shock when your body perishes in this life. Like so many others.

This is YOUR choice:

John 6:53
"Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed. He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him"

You've chosen the path of the church and religion. Jesus didn't come to create a religion. Jesus tells you in the clearest terms, you MUST EAT and DRINK the thing he is talking about. Not pray, not have faith, not imagine things. You must physically eat and drink that which he is referring to. Otherwise there is no life in you. I will discuss this no further with you. Reply with your vitriol and teenage swagger all you like, it will avail you not.

You are now on my ignore list.

All the best

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
You're in for such a huge shock when your body perishes in this life. Like so many others.

This is YOUR choice:

John 6:53
"Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed. He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him"

You've chosen the path of the church and religion. Jesus didn't come to create a religion. Jesus tells you in the clearest terms, you MUST EAT and DRINK the thing he is talking about. Not pray, not have faith, not imagine things. You must physically eat and drink that which he is referring to. Otherwise there is no life in you. I will discuss this no further with you. Reply with your vitriol and teenage swagger all you like, it will avail you not.

You are now on my ignore list.

All the best
I've decided to be a royal thorn in these peoples buttocks. Since believer's pretty much run the whole show, and I've figured my existence here was going to be meaningless anyway I lived it. Wouldn't matter if I was a good person or evil person, it was all just going to become sand.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
People who believe they are in communication with the divine spark that created this whole universe must have some screws missing. Do you people understand how gigantic the universe is on the outside and inside? Yet you yourselves are subject to all this unknowable universal energies think that a God needs a holy book and a building. No. You're just absolutely mental. At the end of all this you'll need to be pulled apart atom by atom and checked for why you malfunctioned. So you'll never reoccur again. You are murders of your own children because of what you believe. Why would any real creator give a rat's about you! They are murderers the lot of them.

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
W
You're all just absolutely mental.
They're not mental, they have simply been indoctrinated using well worn well established psychological practices. The same exists in all sects, cults and in numerous other areas of life where people are royally duped. Pyramid selling, charity mugging, gambling etc. Even the recent pandemic massively used these psychological tricks to get people to conform, make them behave in certain ways, ostensibly to get them to take a medical treatment that was not fully tested and which was born out of gene therapy. Now they're all paying the price for having allowed themselves to be thus indoctrinated and conned. Unexpected excess deaths that are non-Covid related are now off the charts and have been since the boosters rolled out. It's a massive worldwide problem. The majority of those deaths are heart problems and strokes, the very thing we know the medical treatment causes.

These psychological systems work strongest on the weak-minded and vulnerable and in many cases where those people are egotistical and pious or sanctimonious individuals they end up championing the cause themselves because they can't face the reality that they were conned. Then they start to divide society trying to give people guilt trips for not taking the medical treatment like everyone else. It's a self-fulfilling delusion. And it's catastrophically sad because millions are now dying when they shouldn't be. Excess deaths (non-Covid) were up over 30% in parts of Europe, over 11% in the UK, and off the charts in the USA. Media is trying its best to keep the lid on it.
Reckon I've been to about 8 funerals in the past 18 months. So sad to see. But the psychology remains strong in many. They still think the medical treatment is a good thing. They don't follow the science, can't bring themselves to look at the facts, even those published by government. They are now living a life of denial and so many of them are going to perish years before they should have. Their ego and arrogance send them to an early grave. The need to be "right" is more important to them than to live, even when thy are wrong, horribly wrong !

Your mind is very logical I.O.U. As a result the psychological tricks and abuse perpetrated by others doesn't seem to work on you which is a good thing.

Live or die?

Who cares.

In the end, if god is as these people claim him to be then he's really only deluding himself. He made everyone so its up to him what happens to them. Either he's bored senseless or gone mad. Doesn't really matter. If he's all powerful and no-one else can challenge his position, then what he wants and wills goes. He either wants you to live or he doesn't. If he wants you to live than he has the power to ensure you do. It's that simple. So pointless worrying about it.

If on the other hand these people are indoctrinated and deluded and their god doesn't exist at all in the way that they perceive and is instead just a scientific part of the universe, an underlying life force which pervades every living thing, then they have doomed themselves to come back as something else repeatedly. For Nature wastes nothing. The only way to hold onto a given form (human form or otherwise) is to perpetually fuel that body with the life energy it requires. We already know that our bodies are replete with self-healing mechanisms. They regenerate every cell in our bodies every 5-10 yrs. If that process were speeded up by giving the body the real fuel/energy it needs, then you would not age, would not suffer ailments, illnesses and diseases and would sustain your human form indefinitely.

Do you imagine that those fortunate people who have this fuel and have immortality as a result of it, want the rest of us joining them? No. They guard their secret jealously and let the rest of us wallow in sickness and death and decay. They have made great steps to conceal the secret, to make sure the hoi-polloi never even come to know about it. Thereby they maintain their great power over the rest of us.

What would you do if you had this fuel?

Would you share it with humanity, or keep it for yourself?

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Otherwise there is no life in you. I will discuss this no further with you.
There you go! Leave the battlefield of ideas with one final personal attack. Admit no advance despite not being able to answer the most basic questions, like:
  • The purpose of your life?
  • If you follow the science, why can't you admit DNA proves an Intelligent Designer (like the Bible said)?
  • Why the natural world follows mathemetical laws?

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Gen 2:15
"The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it. 16 And the Lord God commanded the man . . .
You do realize that occupying oneself with a purpose, like work, is healthy right? A brand new being without a clue as to why he's here, is given purpose and a sense of accomplishment after a day's labor. Not hard labor like today, there were no thorns, no weeds, just fruit everywhere, and all he had to do was dress it. Organize where it grows. Design trellises. Sounds like fun to me. Unless you can think of something better to do with your time.
Anyone who loves another respects their desire and right to live in freedom.

Those who seek to enslave others regardless of weasel words, are simply despots and tyrants
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life."
And even though the Son gave His life that you may live, you still do actually have the choice to reject Him and everything He offers. That won't be His fault. There's nothing else He could have given, nothing more He could have offered, your decision.
Oh, and you are right. The god you believe in is not a god of love. And I don't believe that god exists. It's false. A fake. An image of your own creation reflecting the thoughts and intents of your own heart. Like all the God's of mythology and pagan history, idols made by man's hand, useless lifeless imaginary fabrications having all the evil traits of their creators. Raping and murdering one another, destroying each other's families, jealous, vindictive, spiteful, tyrants. Make believe gods who in reality cannot speak, have no power, and know no wisdom or understanding of who you are and what you think, and couldn't care less.
Matthew 7:7 ¶ Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For EVERY ONE that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?
10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Why do we hesitate in calling upon our Father? What really are we afraid of? Why do we not trust in the above promises? Did Jesus lie when He revealed His Father's love? Was Paul lying?
Know this, and never forget. Nothing we have ever done, said, thought, or intended to do, has changed, altered, lessened, or made any impact whatsoever on God's attitude toward us. GOD IS LOVE!!!! Period! It is His nature to love. He cannot do anything else!!!! Nothing can change His nature. Not even the vilest of sin, can change God's love for us.
But sin does change our attitude toward Him. It makes us fearful. We begin to doubt His love. And we start dressing ourselves with fig leaves to cover our shame. But God can see through our charade, and LOVES US ANYWAY.
If you want a change in your life, come to Him. He can be trusted with your life, after all, He was the one who created it. He can fix it.
"For I know the thoughts I think toward you, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Everything we do is a direct result of what we are. Changing what we do does not make us better people, because what we are is not a result of what we do. All we can do is modify some things, and hide others, but we stay essentially the same. Sinners. We are sinners by nature...we are not sinners because we sin. Our only hope is a change in our nature. Our only hope of ever seeing the Kingdom of God is to take on a new nature. And that change in our nature can only come about through death. Death to the self righteousness and the pride and the ego which says, "I am not so bad, there are lots of people worse than me." No, while there are sinners who do things different to you, we are all the same in that we are all born with the same sinful corrupt selfish nature inherited from Adam. And that nature, whoever we are and whatever we may have done or are doing, must die.
And that is where Jesus, the Son of God comes in and says, "Hey guys, guess what. I have died in your place. Yes! That is right! I took your place that you may live a new life with Me living My life through you. " As we place our lives in His care, fully trusting Him to break the power of sin over our lives, and continually abiding in Him, and walking with Him, we can be partakers of the divine nature, whereby the addictions, the habits, the inclinations that formerly ruled our lives and caused us to be slaves to sin, can now be forever broken, and we can be born again, becoming new creations in Christ. Then day by day as we continue to trust Him, we are changed. Irrevocably, drastically and often radically changed in temperament, practice, motivation, and thought.
The old man is now dead, the new man has hope, joy, peace, and an expectation of eternal life. Jesus, the Son of the Almighty Father, offers this to you today. Right now. And all it costs you is your old life that is destined for death anyway, in exchange for a new life destined for glory. Not a bad deal really.

The Lord is disappointed when His people place a low estimate upon themselves. He desires His chosen heritage to value themselves according to the price He has placed upon them. God wanted them, else He would not have sent His Son on such an expensive errand to redeem them. He has a use for them, and He is well pleased when they make the very highest demands upon Him, that they may glorify His name. They may expect large things if they have faith in His promises.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People who believe they are in communication with the divine spark that created this whole universe must have some screws missing. Do you people understand how gigantic the universe is on the outside and inside? Yet you yourselves are subject to all this unknowable universal energies think that a God needs a holy book and a building. No. You're just absolutely mental. At the end of all this you'll need to be pulled apart atom by atom and checked for why you malfunctioned. So you'll never reoccur again. You are murders of your own children because of what you believe. Why would any real creator give a rat's about you! They are murderers the lot of them.
Psa 144:3
LORD, what is man, that thou takest knowledge of him! or the son of man, that thou makest account of him!

King David asked the same question... why me?

I find verse 12 in this psalm an interesting imagery of the garden of Eden or otherwise known as New Jerusalem.

Psa 144:12
That our sons may be as plants grown up in their youth; that our daughters may be as corner stones, polished after the similitude of a palace:

You guys get stuck with the image of Eden in Genesis. You can't see beyond the physical.

God TOOK man from the earth in which he was created from the dust and placed him IN the garden of Eden.
When the man sinned, he was REMOVED from the garden and SENT BACK to the earth from which he was created.

Where is EDEN?

There is both a physical and a spiritual location. One is in Iraq and the other is the Kingdom of God.
You can physically reside in Iraq, and you can spiritually reside in the Kingdom of God.

But you only have experienced what it is like to live in the world. And behave as the world. And live as the world lives.
There is a whole other experience your missing out on.

If I had to use an analogy, your still connected to the Matrix. It's sucking out all your energy for it's own purpose.
True Christians are unplugged of the system. We can still observe and participate with the Matrix, but we don't have to live the way it lives, or behave the way it behaves. Our energy or life is given to us by our creator, not taken from us by the world.

Rain doesn't only refer to water coming from clouds. It also refers to blessings.
But I'm afraid your intellect couldn't go that deep or that high.

You've never read the bible with spiritual understanding. You can only understand the words in a worldy carnal, material way.

You can't understand that Adam and Eve were living IN God before they disobeyed and were SENT OUT of God after they disobeyed.
You see the garden as a physical manifestation.
The earth is physical, the garden is spiritual.

You either belong to one or the other.
Our physical bodies are here on earth. We all have a certain time alloted to be here. To learn to be as loving and as compassionate, truthful and honest, giving and hospitable as our creator.
Our reward for doing so is Peace and Goodness and Love recipricated by our creator. And a promise that we will go back home from where we originally were meant to be.

We are the trees in the garden of which any man can partake of it's fruit.
The only fruit you can not partake of is that which we have not. And that is the fruit which the world gives.
Anger, hatefulness, backbiting, greed, hostility, etc.

A lot of people today claim the name of Christ, but they are not christians. You can tell by their fruit.
You see what you want to see because you are unwilling to become unplugged. And so you remain trapped in your own imaginations instead of the truth.

David would say about those who refuse to become unplugged:
Psa 144:11
Rid me, and deliver me from the hand of strange children, whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood:

And for those who have chosen to follow the truth:
Psa 144:15
Happy is that people, that is in such a case: yea, happy is that people, whose God is the LORD.

You can say what you want to about us, but you do not know us, because you are not one of us.
I hope someday that changes and you will learn to understand what living IN the Lord truly means.
It truly is a garden. And the water is clear and the fruit is sweet. And our labour is easy. And our works are blessed.

Mat 11:28
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

This world is a hard place to live, but God is our shelter and our refuge when we are tired and weary.
And we know when our time here is done, we are gong home permenantly to be with the one who created us.

1Jo 3:2
Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

Our purpose here is to be like him. In his image and likeness. We are not perfect but our goal is to be perfected by him.
And the bible is our manual while we are here to help us in our journey to become as he is.
The Bible is the Christians Constitution of the Kingdom of God. With Life, Liberty, and the persuit of happiness as promised.

My heart and my spirit live in God's Kingdom even though my body resides on the earth. This life I live on the earth is temporary.
The life I live in the spirit is eternal.

No one is forcing anyone to take the red pill. We are simply offering a better subtitute for the blue pill.
The choice is yours. Always has been and always will be.
I've made my choice.

Hugs

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
You do realize that occupying oneself with a purpose, like work, is healthy right? A brand new being without a clue as to why he's here, is given purpose and a sense of accomplishment after a day's labor. Not hard labor like today, there were no thorns, no weeds, just fruit everywhere, and all he had to do was dress it. Organize where it grows. Design trellises. Sounds like fun to me. Unless you can think of something better to do with your time.
Had to have a chortle at that in all honesty. You don't make a compelling case at all I'm afraid. If you asked the world population today whether they would like to spend the rest of their lives being your gardener, even with light work involved or whether they would rather be free to wake up each day and decide for themselves how they would like to spend it, well I'm sure 100% would choose the latter.

People could go for walks, lounge on a beach in the sun, swim in the sea, play games with each other, have lots of sex, enjoy a bit of painting, enjoy a morning coffee, play sports, write a book etc etc

What you propose is utterly farcical. An eternal life of work and servitude to someone else. No freedom. Worse still, subservience to a ruler who prefers to keep you from knowledge, who forbids you to acquire knowledge under threat of death. A rule of commandments, lots of do's and don'ts. Like going back to live with your parents.

We start out as children, living under our parents rule, but we soon learn to seek our own freedom and leave the nest and become free spirits. Imagine having to live eternally in your parents house under their rules. Pretty much hell for most people.
The defacto "Christian" proposition of the church is an untenable one. An eternity of work and subservience. That's why the "system" and dogma has to have the threat of hell and lakes of fire attached to it, for otherwise no-one in their right mind would be interested.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life."
For god so loved humanity that he forbade them to acquire knowledge and learn and know things and removed the precious gift of immortality from them for having that natural desire to learn.

For Jesus so loved humanity that he kept the secret of immortality and perfect health for himself and his disciples. He used it benevolently to heal and cure a mere handful of people but failed to give it to all. As a result humanity, all our families and friends wallow in the suffering of illness, disease and death.

And even though the Son gave His life that you may live, you still do actually have the choice to reject Him and everything He offers.
A choice with a gun to your head in no choice at all. It is pure delusion to pretend otherwise.

That won't be His fault. There's nothing else He could have given, nothing more He could have offered, your decision.
Utter BS

He could have freely given the Stone, the Tree Of Life to all humanity. Our world would have been completely different. No banks, no money, no pharmaceuticals, no billionaires controlling everything and exploiting everyone else, no illness, no disease, no death.

Oh, and you are right. The god you believe in is not a god of love. And I don't believe that god exists. It's false. A fake.
So too is yours false. A fake. A naive Santa Claus version of a deity endowed with every possible attribute, given every possible excuse for the millions of murders/deaths of men, women, children, babies and unborn babies that he is responsible for. A deity that sits idly by whilst innocent children are sexually abused, whilst little children are stricken with terminal diseases and all the rest. You have it all very very wrong indeed.

An image of your own creation reflecting the thoughts and intents of your own heart. Like all the God's of mythology and pagan history, idols made by man's hand, useless lifeless imaginary fabrications having all the evil traits of their creators.
How poorly you know your Bible, for it tells plainly of the Tree of Life (Stone) and its importance to life. Just as so many other important works do.

"But why is it called a Stone, though it is not a stone; and how is it to be found? The Sages describe it as being a stone and not a stone; and the vulgar, who cannot imagine how so wonderful a thing should be produced except by art-magic, decry our science as impious, wicked, and diabolical. Some silly persons clamour for an Act making the profession or practice of this Art punishable by statute law. Now, one can hardly be angry with the illiterate and ignorant persons who raise this cry; but when it is taken up by men of exalted station and profound learning, one hardly knows what to say. These men I also reckon among the rude multitude, because they are deplorably ignorant of everything pertaining to our Art, and yet, forgetful of their dignity, they join in the hue and cry against it, like so many cowardly village curs. It is neither religious nor wise to judge that of which you know nothing; and yet that is exactly what these people do, who claim to be both Christians and scholars."
A Brief Guide to the Celestial Ruby, by Eirenaeus Philalethes, 1694 AD

Nuff said