Now We Have ADS ???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has admin said anything in these 5 pages???

Should I put this on Firefox?
Ghostery – Privacy Ad Blocker

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I don't mind the ads as such but I hate haw they flash on and off. And those full screen ones are just a total nuisance. I hope our new man reads all these posts. Doesn't seem to though as nothing has been done to stop the 'flashing'. I have the same ads on other sites but the don't flash so maybe he gets more cash from flash.

LearningToLetGo

Jun 13, 2022
Western Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Install ad blocking software on your browser, use a privacy browser that blocks adds, or disable JavaScript in your browser. These are really your only choices to not see ads.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am just amazed how fast I got used to the ads. Doesn’t bother me now. I thought for sure I would be gone by now. I guess I just have to subconsciously take on everything they are selling lol.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't mind the ads as such but I hate haw they flash on and off. And those full screen ones are just a total nuisance. I hope our new man reads all these posts. Doesn't seem to though as nothing has been done to stop the 'flashing'. I have the same ads on other sites but the don't flash so maybe he gets more cash from flash.
Mine don't flash, but do you get a bar at the bottom that rises up blocking what you're reading? That drives me crazy.