OMG... I just went back and watched the "Selena" movie!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Fire-7

Feb 8, 2011
If you don't know who Selena is, she's the yonug Mexican singer who died in 1995 after being shot by her fanclub manager :-( I watched the movie about her life again yesterday

And after all these years, it's still just as sad as the day I saw it. Like Aaliyah, Selena Quintanilla's death was very traggic.
icon_sad.gif
but the reason she was killed was so unnecessary.

Why this young beautiful woman had to go out in such an ugly fashion, I will never know. But I can't help but wonder, when seeing stories like this, why God allows such tragedies to happen. It's sad when anyone dies. When great masses die, it's a national tragedy, but when an individual dies, it hits closer to home. This is the 10th anniversary of Aaliyah's death, and I remember her death was almost as traggic to the nation as the bombing of the twin towers, which happened just two weeks later. It just breaks my heart. :-(

R.I.P. Selena

R.I.P. Aaliyah

R.I.P. Lisa "Lefteye" Lopez