• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Interesting revelation. "God is light, and in him there is no darkness at all" 1 John 1:4

How would you reconcile these points?
I know what verse you are speaking of. Good verse! Gods desire is to be in the light and help and teach and instruct the living people.

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Christ paid the penalty for our sins on the cross. He was the ultimate atonement as he had to live and suffer for our sins. Through this he was a holy sacrifice for our sins and passed the test he had to and then became a good God and he blessed the apostles and saints and he has love for sinners. After the third day he rose again, but during that time his soul ascended into hades to preach to the list souls there some listened others rebuked or scathed or loathed him and his family. As the sayings true that the world hated him. Some souls in hell hated him while souls on Earth and the world hated him.

Last edited:

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Jesus preached to the souls in hell and they went to heaven and reincarnated on Earth.

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
People in hell still needed to learn and be knowing. They needed to know God.

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Let me put this simply, God is light, in light there is no grey. Grey is our own creation due to darkness effecting how we see God.
I agree. Some likewise see him as white, or holy, while others see him as black, or a vengeful unforgiving deity that only chastises. The gray is where some are undecided, confused, or not knowing what to do or what God is, or what to do with him but we have the Bible and his Messengers to tell the world or older folks.

Last edited:

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Let me put this simply, God is light, in light there is no grey. Grey is our own creation due to darkness effecting how we see God.
Good point. Plus it gets even harder with a bunch of different versions of the Bible or religions and churches in the world. Each person seems to perceive things differently they each have their OWN mind and thats how the father God wanted it and I think it's better that way, more variety of thought or imagination, meaning created items.

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
He was always God.

descended.
" In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God, and the word was made manifest into flesh to dwell among us". Other versions say he was always there.

Last edited:

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
I ask because the history of motivation, perception, the limitation of our ability to conceive and stay focused is difficult.
There are so many things to discover and explore, it is often difficult to see the return on effort put in.

But some have written one book and changed the thoughts and history of man. Marx, Nitzche, Darwin.
They spot one aspect of our existence, expand it too far, and it takes over.

We live in a world of anxiety but little ambition. Most people are now medicated in one form or another.
Does Jesus have anything to say to this situation? Is a faith from the bronze age relevant to the internet age?
If we are to survive some fundamental motivational questions need to be answered.
I'd say that faith is relevant for some, but not for others and either Jesus the devil or Satan leads them. Jesus leafs those with faith.

Last edited:

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
The lord could be right. He has action actionable strength in character and stamina. He's confident in what he does and owns the world. He seems to like confidence. The lord wrote the Bible and people say it's his word. The world too. Jesus saved the thief and n the cross by sending him to heaven with him and Judas repented of his sins and may have made it to heaven as the dragon. The war in heaven was against gods people and angels and son and his wife. Lucifer helped them and later rebelled. When he snitched as they say the devil and Satan fought him and his angels on Earth and another war broke out. Lillith killed Gods wife and Lucifer told the lord on her and the lord had great authority. When it ended the beast fought the lord and prevailed in the war and millions worshipped the beast including Richard. Richard was soldier and cloud departed from him and took good safety precautions with sephiroth and the dark side. The lord lived but will he live forever?

The serpent drug Richard into a deep hole and ripped his body apart piece by piece after smothering him with his his tGANGS in his throat and worked in the darkness with Satan in the war against God and the Antichrist and drug their corpses into the bottomless pit and the flames of hell devoured them.