• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
That is Evidence of thespiritualcarnal or dark side, Satan or the Devil. They guide, entice, lead, or tempt. And Jesus as the good.

Last edited:

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
If we're saved permanently on earth after being born again then why does the bible say in phil 2:12 you have 2 work out ur salvation wiv fear and trembling. The race is not over yet theirs many hurdles 2 climb, many trials and tribulations you have to go through. eccl 3:12 1 peter 4:12.

Jesus said ull be persecuted 4 my names sake!! are u being persecuted? he said the world will hate you! are u being hated by the world? its not a picnic people so get this foolish Calvinism teaching out of ur heads. you have 2 cross the finish line 1st, its like walking a tight rope, jesus said matthew 10:22 those dat endure 2 the end will be truly saved not those dat are born again will be truly saved there and then.
Is hating Jesus and hating me the same thing? The heads have to work it out with fear and trembling as well.... But it should usually or always be what we are able or what we can handle. The Bible says God doesn't test us or allow us to be tempted more than we are able.

Last edited:

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'd say that faith is relevant for some, but not for others and either Jesus the devil or Satan leads them. Jesus leafs those with faith.

Hi David, Faith is salvation, without faith one does not know Jesus.
But this faith or belief is in who Jesus is and what He has done. It is demonstrated in the life of the believer and how they interact.
This is Johns argument. Jesus and His presence in the heart of an individual will be demonstrated over time unmistakably.

Going on what Jesus said, every word will be looked at, every testimony, every action, to see what the testimony truly is.
Paul desired to take every thought captive, quite an aspiration.

Sometimes we think a hour long service once a week dedicated to Jesus is just too much.
But in reality if Christ is in our heart, everything we do needs to be guided, supported and dedicated to Jesus in prayer.
It is hard to think of something that will be ignored or left out.

Reactions: David kilmer

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
But this faith or belief is in who Jesus is and what He has done. It is demonstrated in the life of the believer and how they interact.
This is Johns argument. Jesus and His presence in the heart of an individual will be demonstrated over time unmistakably.

Going on what Jesus said, every word will be looked at, every testimony, every action, to see what the testimony truly is.

Sometimes we think a hour long service once a week dedicated to Jesus is just too much.
But in reality if Christ is in our heart, everything we do needs to be guided, supported and dedicated to Jesus in prayer.
Yes and some people praise him for either something helpful, useful, good or desirable at the time, or help.

Last edited:

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
If somebody praises Jesus it's usually because he has helped them in some way to get granted their kingdom the kingdom of God or help with being spiritual.

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States

What about a nice healthy change that wins souls converts or instructs about Jesus and his father? Will this be left out?

Last edited:

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
God helps those that get things for theirselves.
A or earns their things.

Last edited:

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
If love or light is truly desirable to them... Then in that instance or experience it is probably useful or correct at that time, either to them, others, or their families.

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Does the book say you can loose your salvation after being baptised, accepting Jesus, keeping the gospels and realizing you God and others matter? And keeping the ten commandments and Jesus commandments!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible teaches that if you fear falling away, it will not happen to you; it is the for ever fear of the Lord that motivates you to never walk away from Jesus. And also, no one can snatch you out of His hand.

Scriptures: Psalms 19:9, Jeremiah 32:38-40 (kjv), John 10:27-30.

Also, in hearing Jesus' words and believing on Him who sent Him, you shall not come into condemnation but have passed from death into everlasting life (John 5:24).

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
Well I've always pretty much been dark or red and young all my life without extremes but there are races out there to be run and on many levels I've won or done well. Many great things can be said about me and being close to extremes I sort it out with what's handed to me and with what I have to and also other things which I want but as me, not the changed person from the PAST! I like myself A-z and I know I can make improvements but many things I have to do or want to do I do well or great or excellent. Now I don't really hit lunatic extremes but I have been on o but I do and make up well. Races are excellent but if you think once saved always saved your wrong. There's work and challenges. And you HAVE to always be you but buy anything you wanted.
Actually I have a question .. if you achieve the status or reach the goal of being saved, then would you loose it?

Last edited:

David kilmer

May 22, 2019
covelo
Faith
Atheist
Country
United States
The new life Jesus calls us to is one of justification and faith and works and struggles and the holy spirit. We often get tempted and guided. The Bible often says that we get tempted or something... Luke... We struggle with temptations like Jesus did. What do we make of it? Do we continue or give up? Or do we well do what we can? Or do we make adjustments?

Last edited: